Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:43:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DEHEDGE RISK-HEDGING PLATFORM FOR CRYPTOCURRENCY INVESTORS  (Read 6781 times)
waitsummer

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:04:35 PM

At this moment there are no tools for protections of interests and means of private investors. Are u planning to provide such tools?
robinzzon

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:07:27 PM

Greetings! What is DeHedge project ready to offer to investors in order to minimize their possible losses caused by volatility of the market?
Veecker

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:09:15 PM

If a trader loses his funds ‘cause of reduction in price of the tokens purchased, will you compensate him for these losses?
g8stTDas

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:07:03 PM

Good afternoon! To my knowledge, there’re no mechanisms which would be able to stabilize the crypto currency market. Can u offer anything in order to compensate this?
bars_kz

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:08:04 AM

Does anyone know what the total number of tokens issued by a company is?
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:19:55 AM

Hedging is a cool kind of stuff, i use it regularly in crypto currency market, but I’ve read about a big number of strategies and it’s too complicated. DeHedge developers will have to make every effort to make the users understands how it should be done in crypto currency market.
spottcoin

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:29:35 AM

Hedging is a cool kind of stuff, i use it regularly in crypto currency market, but I’ve read about a big number of strategies and it’s too complicated. DeHedge developers will have to make every effort to make the users understands how it should be done in crypto currency market.

There’s nothing complicated. Everything is extremely simple and understandable, similar to the foreign exchange market. DeHedge implements two hedging strategies: “hedging the primary placement of the tokens” and “hedging the token exchange rates of projects traded on exchanges and having free circulation”. They are extremely simple and understandable.
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:35:17 AM

There’s nothing complicated. Everything is extremely simple and understandable, similar to the foreign exchange market. DeHedge implements two hedging strategies: “hedging the primary placement of the tokens” and “hedging the token exchange rates of projects traded on exchanges and having free circulation”. They are extremely simple and understandable.

I’ve heard about these two strategies. Let’s see whether they’re simple. What can u tell me about the first one?
spottcoin

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:41:04 AM

I’ve heard about these two strategies. Let’s see whether they’re simple. What can u tell me about the first one?

Look, in this case an investor hedging the cost of purchase of projects’ tokens can sell the tokens at a purchase price paying for this opportunity the cost of hedging.
shara

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:48:05 AM

Look, in this case an investor hedging the cost of purchase of projects’ tokens can sell the tokens at a purchase price paying for this opportunity the cost of hedging.

Are there any analogues of this strategy in financial market? It will be clearer in this way, i think.
spottcoin

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:52:40 AM

Are there any analogues of this strategy in financial market? It will be clearer in this way, i think.
Yes, there is an analogue. The analog of this hedging is the PUT option. Such an option grants the right to sell the asset at a predetermined price. But in the case of a hedge, the concepts of law and duty change via the DeHedge platform.
shara

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:55:52 AM

Yes, there is an analogue. The analog of this hedging is the PUT option. Such an option grants the right to sell the asset at a predetermined price. But in the case of a hedge, the concepts of law and duty change via the DeHedge platform.

How are they changed?
leholmes12

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:03:56 AM

How much will one token cost on the ICO?
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:10:10 AM

There’s no info about it now. But the start is soon so it’ll be soon announced.
Djao

Activity: 208

Risk-hedging platform for cryptocurrency investors

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 08:15:15 AM

The price per DeHedge Token on ICO is $0.020625

californybit

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:26:13 AM

Can u tell me what date is the start of the ICO scheduled at?
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:29:25 AM

Hello. It’s only known that the start will take place in March, this year. More detailed info is expected to be announced in the near future.
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:44:36 AM

Good afternoon! Can i set two or more conditions for hedging event at once if i use your service?
Djao

Activity: 208

Risk-hedging platform for cryptocurrency investors

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 11:00:20 AM

The ICO is expected late March - our team is currently working on legal concerns of our project and will announce the exact date as soon as it will be available.

acaciahill94

Activity: 261

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:04:22 AM

Hello! How will the hedging of the token exchange rates of projects traded on exchanges and having free circulation take place?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: