Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:01:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DEHEDGE RISK-HEDGING PLATFORM FOR CRYPTOCURRENCY INVESTORS  (Read 6782 times)
askon

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:38:23 AM

I didnt really understood the Oracle system which is used by DeHedge. How does it check the data? Is it possible to check the data with the help of machine methods? What happens to the info after that?

Why not? Of course it's possible. Look, it's carried out in blockchain with the help of smart contracts, even this fact itself guarantees the reliability of the info and simplifies the process of the check. Oracle is just an agent that checks the facts of real world and provides them to blockchain to let smart contracts use them.

I just didnt assume that this can be realized.
It can. There're several projects that solve this problem. DeHedge uses oraclize.it as a source of data.

How does it work?
californybit

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:51:34 AM

I didnt really understood the Oracle system which is used by DeHedge. How does it check the data? Is it possible to check the data with the help of machine methods? What happens to the info after that?

Why not? Of course it's possible. Look, it's carried out in blockchain with the help of smart contracts, even this fact itself guarantees the reliability of the info and simplifies the process of the check. Oracle is just an agent that checks the facts of real world and provides them to blockchain to let smart contracts use them.

It can. There're several projects that solve this problem. DeHedge uses oraclize.it as a source of data.

How does it work?
It uses several original sources – the lists of various transactions – and checks the data. In general, Oracle checks the data taken from the exchanges cryptographically with the use of TLSNotary technology.
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:54:09 AM

How does it work?
It uses several original sources – the lists of various transactions – and checks the data. In general, Oracle checks the data taken from the exchanges cryptographically with the use of TLSNotary technology.

Okay, i got it. There's one more question on the cryptographic check. What is it?
Ackedy

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:24:21 PM

The most important thing for such project usually even not the deals terms and currency rates, but the security. Everything should be safe. Of course i've seen the creators of the project are aware of misfortune of DAO project, but how are they going to ensure the necessary level of security?
notbad4day

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:28:04 PM

The most important thing for such project usually even not the deals terms and currency rates, but the security. Everything should be safe. Of course i've seen the creators of the project are aware of misfortune of DAO project, but how are they going to ensure the necessary level of security?
With the help of a range of measures. You're right that the security is very important for decentralized projects. Best practices and experience will be used to develop the security systems.
Ackedy

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:29:35 PM

With the help of a range of measures. You're right that the security is very important for decentralized projects. Best practices and experience will be used to develop the security systems.

I'd like to see specific examples.
notbad4day

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:31:55 PM

WP describes the methods of safe programming, fullness and quality of documentation from the point of view of security and control, competent smart-contract drafting and advantages of Ethereum.
Ackedy

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:33:59 PM

WP describes the methods of safe programming, fullness and quality of documentation from the point of view of security and control, competent smart-contract drafting and advantages of Ethereum.
Okay. What about the source code.
notbad4day

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:35:25 PM

OpenZeppelin library is suitable for this, it contains source code checked by users. The code itself will be checked, too.
Ackedy

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:37:05 PM

OpenZeppelin library is suitable for this, it contains source code checked by users. The code itself will be checked, too.
Very well! I'd also like to learn about the work with weaknesses which reveal when the browser connects the platform.
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:20:21 PM

What exchanges does the project consider for cooperation? Which of them are trustworthy in developers' opinion?
ber68dclass

Activity: 177

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:36:57 PM

Which projects is it possible for the platform to cooperate with? The project seems to be extensive, so it should have some partners.
Djao

Activity: 208

Risk-hedging platform for cryptocurrency investors

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 03:14:07 PM

What exchanges does the project consider for cooperation? Which of them are trustworthy in developers' opinion?

We would aim to partner with top 10 exchanges. The details will be announced once we sign official agreement to be listed.

Which projects is it possible for the platform to cooperate with? The project seems to be extensive, so it should have some partners.
We are currently developing our partners network around the world and will be publishing them soon

Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:07:47 PM

What and to what extent differ the network and non-network solutions for the work carried out by this project?
polonium84

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:10:57 PM

The project's conception is very interesting. How much do creators expect to earn in three years? What financial results are expected?
g8stTDas

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:11:14 PM

The hedging of the risks itself even in traditional markets is very limited in terms of efficiency. What results do the managers plan to reach in the near future?
woodcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:12:11 PM

It's planned to reserve the funds for possible coverage of losses… due to what will this coverage be carried out? This requires large amount of working assets.
robinzzon

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:23:09 PM

What approaches to authentication will be used from the point of view of security?
bars_kz

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:26:28 PM

Do creators of the project have blogs or accounts in social networks? In some projects the creators are just like undercovered agents.
dort

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:34:10 PM

The launch of the platform is scheduled on the March, 1. Is everything okay? Will we see it in a month?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: