Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:14:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DEHEDGE RISK-HEDGING PLATFORM FOR CRYPTOCURRENCY INVESTORS  (Read 6782 times)
waitsummer

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:32:32 PM

What rusks do developers foreseen for the project? Name 3 or 4 of them, please.
gazman

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:33:06 AM

Does the project have competitors? I'm just not very good at this(((
leholmes12

Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:37:48 AM

When the project will get the profit from the reserve fund, what will it be allocated to?
termonator61

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:42:12 AM

When the project will get the profit from the reserve fund, what will it be allocated to?

20% will be allocated to maintenance of operational activities and the remaining 80% will be allocated to the enlargement of the fund.
Djao

Activity: 208

Risk-hedging platform for cryptocurrency investors

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:19:37 AM

What approaches to authentication will be used from the point of view of security?
There is google 2FA authentication already in-use on our login for users

The profit will go to increase the reserve, thus more ICO projects will be added to our hedging platform. Furthermore, parts of it will be used to reinvest into other projects.
Does the project have competitors? I'm just not very good at this(((
As we are aware, there is no other project offering such services in the market.

The launch of the platform is scheduled on the March, 1. Is everything okay? Will we see it in a month?
We are in the testing phase currently, and would also believe that our platform could be running in March

Do creators of the project have blogs or accounts in social networks? In some projects the creators are just like undercovered agents.
Yes, there are social accounts of our CEO on twitter, facebook, linkedin, medium - Mikhail Chernov

MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:52:01 AM

I understand blockchain a bit, i’ve read about various projects based on it, but i didnt understand why u plan to develop and maintain your own blockchain. Sure it’ll take a lot of money.

gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:54:26 AM

I understand blockchain a bit, i’ve read about various projects based on it, but i didnt understand why u plan to develop and maintain your own blockchain. Sure it’ll take a lot of money.

You’re wrong. It isnt planned to develop blockchain yet, the copany will use public Ethereum, the project’s developers (and me too, by the way) believe that it has enough of advantages to ensure the functional of the project.
MkrKing

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:00:56 AM

You’re wrong. It isnt planned to develop blockchain yet, the copany will use public Ethereum, the project’s developers (and me too, by the way) believe that it has enough of advantages to ensure the functional of the project.

Can u explain me why Ethereum was chosen?
gavrosh

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:06:25 AM

It’d be useful for u to learn more about it yourself. In brief, it’s enough safe and reliable, it has smart contracts of good quality and the biggest expert community. These are significant advantages.
MkrKing

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:10:38 AM

It’d be useful for u to learn more about it yourself. In brief, it’s enough safe and reliable, it has smart contracts of good quality and the biggest expert community. These are significant advantages.

I got it. How will the hedging price be distributed? It’s the most important issue for this project.

Dogeshop_eu

Activity: 148

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:11:56 AM

Has the Company considered any security arrangements in respect of its website, and/or the process or procedure for delivering the token sale details to contributors?
gavrosh

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:13:34 AM

I got it. How will the hedging price be distributed? It’s the most important issue for this project.

So far there’re the tariffs which seem to be a bit expensive, but the project need more information and data to conduct the analysis itself. After that new forecasting modules will start to work to the full and the cost of services should decrease.
MkrKing

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:16:06 AM

So far there’re the tariffs which seem to be a bit expensive, but the project need more information and data to conduct the analysis itself. After that new forecasting modules will start to work to the full and the cost of services should decrease.

It’s clear. Can u tell us what are these modules?
kentuckykid

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:20:23 AM

Some crypto currency projects have restrictions on countries and states. Is there anything
ilcaramba

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:31:51 AM

I must admit that the project is attractive. Is it possible that the hedge wont be paid at all?
CAraBuss

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:03:44 PM

I’m not leery of hedging if it’s planned to work with crypto currency in terms of refunding ‘cause if there’s a problem with one crypto currency, there will be problems with the others, too.
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:07:41 PM

I’m not leery of hedging if it’s planned to work with crypto currency in terms of refunding ‘cause if there’s a problem with one crypto currency, there will be problems with the others, too.

I can will clear up your doubts. The point is that refunding is linked to ordinary fiat money. As i’ve heard, to USD. The risks associated with refund  are understandable, that’s why it’s inconvenient for clients to refund in crypto currencies.
CAraBuss

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:11:11 PM

I can will clear up your doubts. The point is that refunding is linked to ordinary fiat money. As i’ve heard, to USD. The risks associated with refund  are understandable, that’s why it’s inconvenient for clients to refund in crypto currencies.
I wanna be sure that we understood each other correctly. Will the payments be “linked” or will they be made in dollars?
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:15:21 PM

I wanna be sure that we understood each other correctly. Will the payments be “linked” or will they be made in dollars?
No, this will be the link exactly, but the payments themselves will be made in BTC or ETH. U see, this is the fund working with crypto currencies. The fact of being linked gives a clear and transparent crediting mechanism.
CAraBuss

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:20:47 PM

No, this will be the link exactly, but the payments themselves will be made in BTC or ETH. U see, this is the fund working with crypto currencies. The fact of being linked gives a clear and transparent crediting mechanism.
If so, i have one more question… How is the price for hedge currencies is calculated?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: