Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:11:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DEHEDGE RISK-HEDGING PLATFORM FOR CRYPTOCURRENCY INVESTORS  (Read 6781 times)
evergreensys

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:51:01 PM

What are the main obstacles that managers face right now? Or everything is perfect?
angercoin

Activity: 209

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:56:11 PM

What regions are you mostly interested in from the point of view of promoting your project?
energycrypt

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:37:49 AM

What are you going to spend ICO money for?
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:44:21 AM

What are you going to spend ICO money for?
Reserved fund. The more money is stored there the more investors are going to be protected in the future!
rosemarie151212

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:47:55 AM

Are they planning to buy tokens back or something like that?
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:52:41 AM

Are they planning to buy tokens back or something like that?
Around 20% of the tokens are going to be bought back with a discount. That’s all I know)
ilcaramba

Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:57:44 AM

I’ve only heard about the large hedge funds that existed in the past. All of them had some ratings, guarantees and were “too large to be able to fail”. A certain algorithm of creation and development of hedge funds already exists. And here’s such a project! In crypto currency market… Will it be all right?
kentuckykid

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:08:01 AM

I’ve only heard about the large hedge funds that existed in the past. All of them had some ratings, guarantees and were “too large to be able to fail”. A certain algorithm of creation and development of hedge funds already exists. And here’s such a project! In crypto currency market… Will it be all right?
Yes, the situation in the market itself steers to this. Now this the time of various ICOs. The main aim of investor is to get sure of the fact that the value of the token that he has bought grows ‘cause the simplest way to earn on the ICO is to “pay less and get more”. But the piece is very changeable, and the investor should be watchful. However, it’s not always possible even with the help of contemporary methods of exchange of information.
ilcaramba

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:10:55 AM

Yes, the situation in the market itself steers to this. Now this the time of various ICOs. The main aim of investor is to get sure of the fact that the value of the token that he has bought grows ‘cause the simplest way to earn on the ICO is to “pay less and get more”. But the piece is very changeable, and the investor should be watchful. However, it’s not always possible even with the help of contemporary methods of exchange of information.
Okay, so what’s the conclusion?
kentuckykid

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:15:00 AM

The conclusion is that busy and serious investors that decided to try hand in crypto currency investment want to insure the risks. The same happened in the share and derivatives market in the past. That’s what DeHedge is created for.
ilcaramba

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:19:12 AM

The conclusion is that busy and serious investors that decided to try hand in crypto currency investment want to insure the risks. The same happened in the share and derivatives market in the past. That’s what DeHedge is created for.
Do you want to say that DeHedge can save someone from bankruptcy?)))
kentuckykid

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:22:43 AM

By the way, this is an appropriate wording. If the client uses its services, he is protected from bankruptcy. However, it worth noting that this rarely happens to experienced investors.
ilcaramba

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:28:30 AM

By the way, this is an appropriate wording. If the client uses its services, he is protected from bankruptcy. However, it worth noting that this rarely happens to experienced investors.
What programs does the project offer?
defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:39:32 AM

Does the fund have restrictions on the amount of means that can be maintained?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:32:39 AM

I’m one of those who has invested in the project which “burst”(( It’s a pity that there was nothing like this that times. How long had the idea of startup been cherished?
devilini

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:01:40 PM

Wow! Do you guys understand what you are going for?! It’s  very ambitious! Developers must have competences and skills!
CorebyAmos254

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 12:03:28 PM

How can I get a card delivered to me in Russia? Where can I order it?
arakx

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:04:44 PM

Wow! Do you guys understand what you are going for?! It’s  very ambitious! Developers must have competences and skills!
Good day! I guess they know it. They will have to make innovative decisions in financial part of the project, build up financial mechanisms and calculate the risks. So yeah it’s not gonna be easy!
devilini

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:11:23 PM

Good day! I guess they know it. They will have to make innovative decisions in financial part of the project, build up financial mechanisms and calculate the risks. So yeah it’s not gonna be easy!

It’s just a silver of the full scope! The complicated part is that it’s a new market.
arakx

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:14:18 PM

It’s just a silver of the full scope! The complicated part is that it’s a new market.

Well it’s already clear the way this market is developing.  So do not exaggerate. And they’ve already went through some hard time dealing with fraud and stuff. They made their conclusions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: