Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:59:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DEHEDGE RISK-HEDGING PLATFORM FOR CRYPTOCURRENCY INVESTORS  (Read 6781 times)
crevbi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:03:24 AM

DeHedge Announces the Starting Date of the Open Pre-Sale
https://coinidol.com/dehedge-announces-open-pre-sale/

DeHedge is pleased to announce the start date and time of the open Pre-Sale by March, 15 at 11:00AM (UTC).

Mikhail Chernov, CEO of DeHedge shared the joyful news about the start of the open Pre-Sale:

"DeHedge is pleased to inform all those who have supported us throughout the preparation period that we can finally proceed with the open Pre-Sale, which will start in March, 15 2018. During the preparation period, a lot of work has been done by the legal service, as well as the technical and marketing departments. We have got Regulation D. Very soon there will be reports of new advisers, new strategic project partners, and exciting news about the DeHedge MVP. Our MVP will be a truly historic event for the whole cryptocurrency world."

DeHedge is a risk-hedging platform for cryptocurrency investors has retained zero appetite for risk and became one of the first ICO startups to operate in the crypto financial sector completely legally, taking into account the laws of all countries and jurisdictions of contribution.
maliboom

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:47:48 PM

Only 3 days to great ICO. Great news. It will surely be a ico with big numbers and success. The proposed service is unique and original. Just what we lacked in such a volatile market.
Pavel_zt

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:31:25 AM

Information on this ICO is also available on the website:

https://ccurrency.io/ico/dehedge-risk-hedging-platform/
crevbi

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:33:27 PM

DeHedge | Risk-hedging Platform for Cryptocurrency Investors | Co-founder Dmitry Ansimov
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SRf6T5SBDM

https://dehedge.com Recorded Live From Fintech World's: Blue Chip ICO's Road Show at The Harvard Club, New York City. SCN Corporate Connect's Gregg Greenberg interviews Dmitry Ansimov, the Co-founder & COO of DeHedge, the risk-hedging platform for Cryptocurrency Investors.
segokikil

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:40:57 PM

just come here but see the article on reddit and think to come here .. looking for something interesting
maliboom

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:10:03 AM

Finally DEHEDGE ico is live.

I will join this is because  is agreat idea "is DeHedge is the decentralized risk-hedging platform for cryptocurrency investors. DeHedge hedges investments in ICOs and cryptocurrencies, safeguarding investors in case of exchange rate fluctuations, scams, and project cancellations."
saffacoin

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:36:43 AM

WARNING to all UK / EU investors.

DeHedge requires investors from UK and Europe to be accredited investors. The ICO launched today and terms appeared it is the first ICO ever to do this for UK/EU investors so don't buy! It's a down market if you pay with ETH as example you only going to get equivalent ETH in current $ value back.

NEVERRRRR Heard of ICO requirement from SEC for UK and European investors to be accredited but hey, if they require that then so be it but be upfront.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:50:18 AM

The project has a debit card. How will its use be restricted? Geographically? In terms of use?

No, the project does not require the issuance of debit cards. Read the white paper. Dehedge is a recolversion project to invest in crypto without losing.

How it is possible because many people are losing the coin value after listing them in the exchanges, so what are the measures Dehedge is going to take in order to control the flow of loss, whether they are allocating limited supply or any different procedure they are following?
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:14:05 PM

This project is still under development. I think this project has a very good development strategy and you should wait for the development of this project. I would personally consider investing in the project because the potential of this project is really great and can grow well in the future and I am also happy to be a part of this project.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
saffacoin

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:00:43 AM

WARNING to all DeHedge ICO investors.

DeHedge had the terms and conditions clearly displayed yesterday and they required citizens from UK, Canada and Europe to be accredited.

I quote: "(2) if you are from the USA, Canada, UK or any EU country, you are ready to provide the documents confirming your status of accredited (qualilfied) investor. "

Today, when I looked to see if they might have come to their senses, it's moved down and low and behold, term 1 is visible but to see term 2 you have to click "SHOW MORE"

It's dishonest, unethical and plain in your face dirty ICO tactics so they have become the very ICO they pledge to provide protection for.

Shame on you DeHedge... you will not get my money I can just imagine what you will be like down the road if you are this dirty on the first 24 hours of the ICO!

(when in doubt I have screenshots of everything before and after, with luck had to send it to investor group so have the before and got the after now)
donacal

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:35:50 AM

WARNING to all DeHedge ICO investors.

DeHedge had the terms and conditions clearly displayed yesterday and they required citizens from UK, Canada and Europe to be accredited.

I quote: "(2) if you are from the USA, Canada, UK or any EU country, you are ready to provide the documents confirming your status of accredited (qualilfied) investor. "

Today, when I looked to see if they might have come to their senses, it's moved down and low and behold, term 1 is visible but to see term 2 you have to click "SHOW MORE"

It's dishonest, unethical and plain in your face dirty ICO tactics so they have become the very ICO they pledge to provide protection for.

Shame on you DeHedge... you will not get my money I can just imagine what you will be like down the road if you are this dirty on the first 24 hours of the ICO!

(when in doubt I have screenshots of everything before and after, with luck had to send it to investor group so have the before and got the after now)

I do not understand what the problem is. With more controls finally there will be less scams. I think we are heading for a contrived market that guarantees investors. Dehedge demonstrates seriousness and correctness and therefore the procedure for me is a guarantee. I will invest in dehedge
thorRJ

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:53:58 PM

When I visited the pre-sale webiste had a status bar stating the amount of tokens sold, why was it removed?

OI
marshaljs

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:27:37 PM

Hi,

I still cannot find an answer from the WP or from the previous post about the DHT tokens how they will be traded?
Suppose I buy in the ICO or Presale now for 1 ETH and get X amount of DHT Tokens, after that what is the process will DHT be listed on Exchange to sell? Will it have a value on the current market price with regards to traded with BTC/ETH?

What is the benefit of me having DHT Token in my wallet if I do not want to invest in ICOs anymore, as a owner of DHT Token will I get some returns if i keep DHT token in my wallet?
Thanks.
thorRJ

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:14:59 AM

Hi,

I still cannot find an answer from the WP or from the previous post about the DHT tokens how they will be traded?
Suppose I buy in the ICO or Presale now for 1 ETH and get X amount of DHT Tokens, after that what is the process will DHT be listed on Exchange to sell? Will it have a value on the current market price with regards to traded with BTC/ETH?

What is the benefit of me having DHT Token in my wallet if I do not want to invest in ICOs anymore, as a owner of DHT Token will I get some returns if i keep DHT token in my wallet?
Thanks.

I believe that it is difficult to predict the value that will be the token after the ICO, but other projects after ICO some prices have fallen and others have tripled the value, so it is difficult to predict, however what can influence and the quantity of tokens to be sold and the acceptance of the project by investors

OI
maliboom

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:42:57 AM

Hi,

Thanks.

I believe that it is difficult to predict the value that will be the token after the ICO, but other projects after ICO some prices have fallen and others have tripled the value, so it is difficult to predict, however what can influence and the quantity of tokens to be sold and the acceptance of the project by investors

"An investor in cryptocurrencies can become a millionaire in less than a day! This was proven by the upsurge in prices of the tokens of numerous projects. You can buy a luxury car, a house or a yacht, or jet. But if you do not hedge your risks, you can lose everything at any time."

Please read withe paper .
All your doubts are resolved clearly
brkttlv

Activity: 896
Merit: 9

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 06:29:34 PM

I heard good news about the project. DeHedge's meetup in Vietnam has completed. 10 points for ICO assessment. Great job guys.
İ beileve you will change the game in crypto markets.
maliboom

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:40:41 PM

I heard good news about the project. DeHedge's meetup in Vietnam has completed. 10 points for ICO assessment. Great job guys.

Thanks for updates. Yes, I think that dehedge is the only real novelty in the market
I'm receiving lots of feedback from my Crypto friends
Saidmod

Activity: 659

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:47:02 AM

Seems that the team is very active on before the presale or the ico to start. Its great for me to see this kind of stuff especially it is made for the investors. What i only didn't like is the date which is not good to invest since the market was not good.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
kynaz

Activity: 1078

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:06:13 PM

They are in the development phase of the project and of course what they want right now is the project can achieve 100% success and I am sure this project will be achieved. I think Vietnam is a promising country for this project and will definitely be well supported by the ICO community. Personally I would definitely join the ICO and use 5% of my assets on this project

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:21:42 PM

Tokenfest 2018. DeHedge ICO Co-Founder Bogdan Leonov. Wine Giveaway.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbEXYTbfJ3M

DeHedge is the decentralized risk-hedging platform for cryptocurrency investors. DeHedge hedges investments in ICOs and cryptocurrencies, safeguarding investors in case of exchange rate fluctuations, scams, and project cancellations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: