Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:12:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DEHEDGE RISK-HEDGING PLATFORM FOR CRYPTOCURRENCY INVESTORS  (Read 6781 times)
s11h02

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:54:32 AM

Hello Guys,
When does the ICO starts??
Thanks Cheesy
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:09:37 PM

Hello Guys,
When does the ICO starts??
Thanks Cheesy

I saw on telegram group the team said that they heaven't decided yet when main ico will starts. You can join dehedge telegram group to get update information, so you will not miss the train when the ico starts.
Here it's : https://t.me/dehedgeofficialchat
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:15:37 PM

So we have announcement:

DEHEDGE NEWS UPDATE                                                          Dear Community members,

We are happy to announce the long-awaited news about DeHedge's future plans.

First, we will be concentrating our main efforts on product development and establishing new partnerships.

Second, we will not be holding an ICO in the coming months.

Third, we would like to thank all of you who believed and invested in our project We promise that we will do our best to make sure that the DeHedge risk-heding platform becomes a real risk-free zone for investors.

Our mission remains unchanged as we want to give investors a reliable tool for minimizing financial risks on crypto market.

Your contributions will be refunded in full. Please send your refund applications to help@dehedge.com

We hope to see the DeHedge community grow and let us once again express our gratitude and respect to all of you!

Stay tuned for more news about DeHedge and its products!

How we should understand this, has the ICO been canceled?

What now with bounty rewards?

I found this post in the signature campaign thread of deHedge, I'm not sure what it meant also. If this text are from the team,  what exactly does the team mean and why are they trying to let those people who invested the project to refund? Is the project cancelled because the funds collected didn't reached the softcap?

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

fajarkus12

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:44:01 PM

So we have announcement:

DEHEDGE NEWS UPDATE                                                          Dear Community members,

First, we will be concentrating our main efforts on product development and establishing new partnerships.

Third, we would like to thank all of you who believed and invested in our project We promise that we will do our best to make sure that the DeHedge risk-heding platform becomes a real risk-free zone for investors.

Our mission remains unchanged as we want to give investors a reliable tool for minimizing financial risks on crypto market.

Your contributions will be refunded in full. Please send your refund applications to help@dehedge.com

We hope to see the DeHedge community grow and let us once again express our gratitude and respect to all of you!

I found this post in the signature campaign thread of deHedge, I'm not sure what it meant also. If this text are from the team,  what exactly does the team mean and why are they trying to let those people who invested the project to refund? Is the project cancelled because the funds collected didn't reached the softcap?

As i know this text from the team because i found similar text on telegram channel and admin said like the text above. This project still has not started ICO yet and only pre-ICO already done, so i don't know whether softcap is achieved or not. But i hope the team could consider to start ICO at least in this year, because this project very helpful for investors and market condition seem start recover
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:52:23 AM

So we have announcement:

As i know this text from the team because i found similar text on telegram channel and admin said like the text above. This project still has not started ICO yet and only pre-ICO already done, so i don't know whether softcap is achieved or not. But i hope the team could consider to start ICO at least in this year, because this project very helpful for investors and market condition seem start recover
Oh, what happened, they didn't make a clear announcement on before this on why they cancelled the ico. if im right they will refund the investors funds for the pre sale?. Maybe that was the reason like you were thinking the pre ico soft cap was not reach, therefore if they continue without reacjing the soft cap the problem will go to them and it will only a waste of time to pro long without assurance of reaching the cap.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
blazingcherub

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 05:29:32 AM

Oh, what happened, they didn't make a clear announcement on before this on why they cancelled the ico. if im right they will refund the investors funds for the pre sale?. Maybe that was the reason like you were thinking the pre ico soft cap was not reach, therefore if they continue without reacjing the soft cap the problem will go to them and it will only a waste of time to pro long without assurance of reaching the cap.
In their e-mail they stated clearly that they'll refund all the investors so it seems you are right.
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:32:49 AM

What I found on their twitter account was announcement for presale's successful closing on 2oth of April. After that I didn't see anything regrading ICO or that what has been shared above. I think still need clarity because such an important decision can't be posted only in bounty section alone. Need to dig in more for source or actual status.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:50:44 AM

What I found on their twitter account was announcement for presale's successful closing on 2oth of April. After that I didn't see anything regrading ICO or that what has been shared above. I think still need clarity because such an important decision can't be posted only in bounty section alone. Need to dig in more for source or actual status.

Everything is confirmed. ICO is not canceled, but postponed indefinitely. They will refund all presale investors. In few days they will get bounty spreadsheet from manager and confirm all stakes and tokens counting to froze spreadsheets untill ICO will be reopened. Hopefully ICO will be reopened in this year.

You can confirm this on https://t.me/dehedgeofficialchat

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

blazingcherub

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 01:48:05 PM

Everything is confirmed. ICO is not canceled, but postponed indefinitely. They will refund all presale investors. In few days they will get bounty spreadsheet from manager and confirm all stakes and tokens counting to froze spreadsheets untill ICO will be reopened. Hopefully ICO will be reopened in this year.

Great! So there is a good chance that our bounty efforts were not in vain. Thanks for info.
thorRJ

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:56:46 PM

I do not quite understand, for what reason will they reimburse the investors of the pre-ico? By the logic if they will refund then they should give up the project? It seems to be a good project.

OI
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:19:41 AM

I do not quite understand, for what reason will they reimburse the investors of the pre-ico? By the logic if they will refund then they should give up the project? It seems to be a good project.

They don't give up, they just want develop product better before will start main ICO.

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 01:16:56 AM

must be a bummer.

if they are to continue the ICO, why refund when they need the funds more than anyone else to hire best people for the project. i have seen projects that  were announced months ago and come back with great surprise of the crypto users though and i hope to see dehedge will also do it because its a waste of time to them if they'd just give up.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:41:27 AM

You have very valid point in past we have seen few projects which even raised funds through initial coin offering (ICO) and then focused on development for months without letting people have access the tokens or they didn't distribute. Don't they need of funds to develop the product or if they can build by their own why they were needed of money ? Something is missing to complete the whole picture because refunding and postponing don't fit in current scenario.
Bolovich

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:56:16 AM

They don't give up, they just want develop product better before will start main ICO.
I think that as a marketing strategy they have decided that showing a better product will do better for the ICO so they postponed it.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:47:18 AM

Excuse my mouth but don't you think this is another scam?

If any investor can test it to try to ask for the refund and actually get it then I guess I can say its safe to say they aren't scam but to see something like this and team fades away with a lame excuse can be something. Did they give an information when they'd provide a github for users to see how they are doing?

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
fulepp (OP)

Activity: 256

Risk-hedging platform for cryptocurrency investors

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 02:11:02 PM

Excuse my mouth but don't you think this is another scam?

If any investor can test it to try to ask for the refund and actually get it then I guess I can say its safe to say they aren't scam but to see something like this and team fades away with a lame excuse can be something. Did they give an information when they'd provide a github for users to see how they are doing?

Hi there!

Actually, every investor who has requested his money back got it plus all commissions
Sometimes unfortunately it takes longer than we expected du to tech things, but you cannot call the project a scam if founders return money in full.

fulepp (OP)

Activity: 256

Risk-hedging platform for cryptocurrency investors

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 02:15:28 PM

I think that as a marketing strategy they have decided that showing a better product will do better for the ICO so they postponed it.

Exactly.

hoanghai

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:09:16 PM

Facebook and twitter still update good news! Hope Dehedge are working hard to get ready to release a good foundation
Oldman53

Activity: 457

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:46:05 PM

The DeHedge value proposition is an interesting one, and certainly has the possibility to gain a significant market share.
Jekwizor

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:10:00 AM

DEHEDGE AT  St. Petersburg International Economic Forum
De_Hedge COO Dmitry Ansimov has landed in St.Petersburg with some of DeHedge's advisors to take part in one of the most eminent economic events in the world. https://twitter.com/De_Hedge/status/999221264215629824
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: