Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:10:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LUXURYCOIN – THE SAFEST AND REVOLUTIONARY LENDING PROJECT MAKE YOU BECOME LUXURY  (Read 101883 times)
Aarush610

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:19:14 AM

well preparation, and idea seems quite good. how can you deal with these retailers, what is your advantage compared to other ico Smiley Smiley Smiley

who ensure that this project will not scam ? how long have they prepared for this project ? are u a part of that ICO ? I dont see much trust here, give me some pls. If you serious wanna be another hextracoin, i will support you, with indian community ? how to cooperate, or any good deal for me

Dioxinet

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:23:18 PM

well preparation, and idea seems quite good. how can you deal with these retailers, what is your advantage compared to other ico Smiley Smiley Smiley

who ensure that this project will not scam ? how long have they prepared for this project ? are u a part of that ICO ? I dont see much trust here, give me some pls. If you serious wanna be another hextracoin, i will support you, with indian community ? how to cooperate, or any good deal for me

Bro calm down, it seems to be an mlm, if it real, dev will build community for a long time, so that coin price gose up, they will not stupid to dump all early and eat just a small shit from the whole potential of mlm, god bless
thiennguyecong

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:36:17 PM

Bro calm down, it seems to be an mlm, if it real, dev will build community for a long time, so that coin price gose up, they will not stupid to dump all early and eat just a small shit from the whole potential of mlm, god bless

How do you know this is mlm coin?
Dioxinet

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:48:10 AM

How do you know this is mlm coin?

"lending" + look at the graph
Dioxinet

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:04:29 AM

Could you explain the details? Is there a bounty campaign?

Dear friend,

Details of the Bounty campaign can be found here:

http://[Suspicious link removed]/2z3DrAS

SHould you have any inquiry, dont hesitate to let us know:).

Thank you, I got the email from you!!!
Jolayemiinline1

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:59:50 AM

I have been looking for a developer that will bring this idea for a very long time, but very happy such idea is in place, your project is very unique and enticing..... Wish you good luck
Lover_of_bitconnect

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:19:33 AM

Hi, i think nowsaday the thing is if you can make good community or not... not alot of coin can prove their tech proff, they just give general idea and fill the gap with nice photoshop pics and video, its the same, look at this one, if they can really run marathon, then, another legend of the coins family
Luxurycoin_ICO

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:15:35 PM

Dear friend, we try to do as best as we can to form up and maintain an active community, we aim for the long run with the Lending options, not a short-term scam and quit.
Base on that aim, we are doing our best to attract the attention of retailers in our growing community, the electronic good will be the first to be implemented to be purchased with our coin.
Thank you!
Luxurycoin_ICO

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:56:40 PM

How roadmap future ?
Dear friend,
Road map can be found on our website:)
cryptomadness97

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:43:55 PM

why there is still no signup and countdown about ICO ?
Luxurycoin_ICO

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:54:19 PM

why there is still no signup and countdown about ICO ?

Dear friend,
Those important features will be updated soon:)
Stay tunned!
CryptoLending101

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:48:46 AM

Check out the Latest Review of LuxuryCoin at https://cryptolending.review/luxurycoin-new-crypto-lending-program-ico-starts-2-days/

kyokim

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:54:10 AM

Hi Luxurycoin Dev team,
I can't see any external exchange in roadmap or whitepaper.
Is Luxurycoin have External exchange? List on Coinmaketcap?
CryptozKeeper

Activity: 4
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:50:48 AM

Hi, why is your dashboard and every other link except to this thread and the bounty thread blank?

Also, I spotted a spelling error on your site: https://imgur.com/a/IlO39

Is your ICO really legit? Very basic spelling errors, non-functioning user dashboard, these are things that should have been fixed before you launch, not to be fixed along the way.
glenharris

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:34:45 PM

Great video on LuxuryCoin here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCljAPVhDshF_PeT88-29S_g

Subscribe and upvote the video to give LuxuryCoin more exposure.
MoKenyanCrypto

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:58:52 PM

AMAZING PROJECT CHECK THEIR RATING HERE https://www.icoranker.com/ico/luxurycoin/
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:49:05 AM

Does ICO Pre-sale  start on Sat Dec 23 or Monday 25th, counter says 28th Thursday ??
NorwegianNoob

Activity: 221
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:53:28 PM

Does ICO Pre-sale  start on Sat Dec 23 or Monday 25th, counter says 28th Thursday ??
Presale will be available at 10 PM GMT+8, 26th, Dec, 2017
NorwegianNoob

Activity: 221
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:54:16 PM

Hello everyone!

Lets start making a telegram community for this coin!! Come and join at https://t.me/LuxuryCoinCommunity
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:30:44 AM

im so glad to become a new community leader, i will do my best to introduce everybody for this promising project.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: