Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:07:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Admin or Moderators please help me! Negative trust for nothing!  (Read 850 times)
x4 (OP)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:57:12 AM

Hello! Tonight user Lauda put me a negative trust for nothing! I saw him for the first time today. He had nothing to do with him. To my question, he replied: "Stop PM-ing me. You were involved in account trades = neg." and was silent.
This is my own account, I do not deal with any sales / purchases. I'm a bounty manager and reputation is important to me. I raised my reputation for years, and he took and crossed out everything.
For me, my account is both work and life!
Prompt please that it is possible to make?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:58:43 AM

The trust system isn't moderated, so the staff will not be able to help you. The only way your going to get it removed is to talk to Lauda himself, but it doesn't appear like he wants too. It's likely it won't be removed.

He's provided a reference which seems to back up his claims.
x4 (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:10:58 AM

The trust system isn't moderated, so the staff will not be able to help you. The only way your going to get it removed is to talk to Lauda himself, but it doesn't appear like he wants too. It's likely it won't be removed.

It's unimaginable ...
as they say in our country: "demand is not being hit", but not this situation..
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:58:39 AM

It's unimaginable ...
as they say in our country: "demand is not being hit", but not this situation..

Do you want to explain this?  Roll Eyes

Sales of Bitcointalk.org accounts is extremely discouraged and can lead to negative trust from DT2 Members. The Answer applies to ColdZerk too.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 11:03:40 AM

To my question, he replied: "Stop PM-ing me. You were involved in account trades = neg." and was silent.
That is a lie as I have responded to you more times than you deserved. You were continually spamming me via PM with nonsense despite my warning to stop, even to the point where you had to be put on ignore. I think that you were also spamming my CET thread about this. There's even a bonus here [1].

Sales of Bitcointalk.org accounts is extremely discouraged and can lead to negative trust from DT2 Members. The Answer applies to ColdZerk too.
Which I've repeatedly tried explaining via PM. However, it seems that people who get caught are mostly just coming up with whining excuses. Responding to these excuses is draining the time that other users deserve from me or other DT members.

[1] You left me a retaliatory fake negative rating with the following description:
Lauda   2017-11-16   0.00000000      Who are man? And why you set me negative trust?Huh
Should I complain to the admins too?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
x4 (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:25:28 AM

To my question, he replied: "Stop PM-ing me. You were involved in account trades = neg." and was silent.
That is a lie as I have responded to you more times than you deserved. You were continually spamming me via PM with nonsense despite my warning to stop, even to the point where you had to be put on ignore. I think that you were also spamming my CET thread about this. There's even a bonus here [1].

Which I've repeatedly tried explaining via PM. However, it seems that people who get caught are mostly just coming up with whining excuses. Responding to these excuses is draining the time that other users deserve from me or other DT members.

[1] You left me a retaliatory fake negative rating with the following description:
Lauda   2017-11-16   0.00000000      Who are man? And why you set me negative trust?Huh
Should I complain to the admins too?
continually spamming?? Realy?? In first message i demanded an answer from you, but you ignored me!

I'm not sell or buy any accounts! if I asked this does not mean that I bought something or sold it! And you indiscriminately chop at the root, you can not! For you, this is a common tick, but for me, the account is a job!

To take such serious steps you must provide any evidence. Please provide them. I myself am very curious to see this. If they are not, please remove the negative feedback, and I will do the same

p.s.: if you have Legendary rang - it does not mean that you are always right
Thekool1s
Legendary

Change is in your hands

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:49:08 AM

continually spamming?? Realy?? In first message i demanded an answer from you, but you ignored me!

You should know that DT members get spammed with tons of pm's on daily basis so you should expect some delay to get a response.

I'm not sell or buy any accounts! if I asked this does not mean that I bought something or sold it! And you indiscriminately chop at the root, you can not! For you, this is a common tick, but for me, the account is a job!

You really need to get another job then. Spamming the forum isn't doing any benefit to the humanity  Roll Eyes

To take such serious steps you must provide any evidence. Please provide them. I myself am very curious to see this. If they are not, please remove the negative feedback, and I will do the same

Correct! You contacted a account seller for an IceCream i suppose?  Roll Eyes
x4 (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:00:46 PM

You really need to get another job then. Spamming the forum isn't doing any benefit to the humanity  Roll Eyes

I'm not spamming. I just wanted to know why I got this fate.
IceCream - what is it?? Account? Group or what? If account, you can see at activity, i hope my activity not mutch with activity IceCream
I did not buy anything, my friend, nothing!

I wan't see answer for my questions from Lauda.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 12:29:22 PM

Time zones exist. What if Lauda was sleeping?

You waited 4 hours to send another message. That's a little jittery there, wouldn't you think?
1) This is a terrible job to have. It's not secure in the least.
2) If you asked, you're doing it with either the intent to purchase an account or with the intent to just shitpost and drive up your post count. Either is bad.

Did anybody at all say this? Trust is given at a user's discretion.

x4 (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:36:14 PM

Time zones exist. What if Lauda was sleeping?

You waited 4 hours to send another message. That's a little jittery there, wouldn't you think?
1) This is a terrible job to have. It's not secure in the least.
2) If you asked, you're doing it with either the intent to purchase an account or with the intent to just shitpost and drive up your post count. Either is bad.

Did anybody at all say this? Trust is given at a user's discretion.

My friend wanted to buy an account, at his request, I asked, but how he found out the price, he refused. I mean that - you can not blame a person for what he did not do, without showing evidence. This is called the presumption of innocence

You can see my posts anytime. And say me - i spammer or shitposters?
Thekool1s
Legendary

Change is in your hands

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:39:29 PM

IceCream - what is it?? Account? Group or what? If account, you can see at activity, i hope my activity not mutch with activity IceCream
I did not buy anything, my friend, nothing!

I wan't see answer for my questions from Lauda.

Not only you need to take an English course, but you need to attend some sarcasm classes too.

P.S if you can't answer my questions, I doubt lauda will bother answering yours.

My friend wanted to buy an account, at his request, I asked, but how he found out the price, he refused. I mean that - you can not blame a person for what he did not do, without showing evidence. This is called the presumption of innocence

Can be truth, Can be a fake story. How do we know you are telling the truth. Where is the 'Proof' So to speak.
x4 (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:50:33 PM

Not only you need to take an English course, but you need to attend some sarcasm classes too.

P.S if you can't answer my questions, I doubt lauda will bother answering yours.
I'm from Russia and know technical English, sorry. I used Google Translate... or did I make a mistake that I confessed that I am from Russia? sanctions and all matters .. I hope that our forum is above all this madness :-) But do you understand me in any way? ))

And what about proofs. I can provide you and anybody the digital signature of my first message if necessary
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 12:55:37 PM

Friend or not, any activity on your account is associated with you and you are thus inherently responsible for it.

We cannot say that you bought accounts but that's not what I said. I stated that you had the intent to buy an account. Which I consider being in the same vein as buying an account. Conspiracy to commit a crime is punishable, just as committing a crime is punishable. As a real-life analogy, conspiracy to murder is an offence in England. You were going to buy the account were it not so expensive. You were going to purchase an account. Thus, you were given the red trust.
What the fuck kind of English are you working with here? If you weren't posting for the sake of posting then you did have intent to buy the account.

x4 (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:01:04 PM

Friend or not, any activity on your account is associated with you and you are thus inherently responsible for it.

We cannot say that you bought accounts but that's not what I said. I stated that you had the intent to buy an account. Which I consider being in the same vein as buying an account. Conspiracy to commit a crime is punishable, just as committing a crime is punishable. As a real-life analogy, conspiracy to murder is an offence in England. You were going to buy the account were it not so expensive. You were going to purchase an account. Thus, you were given the red trust.
What the fuck kind of English are you working with here? If you weren't posting for the sake of posting then you did have intent to buy the account.
What you mean? I'm bounty-manager. I give the opportunity to the money holders to earn money. I give the opportunity to the money holders to earn money by transferring from our language to them. As an example, you can look at the ODMCoin bounty - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2196019.0

I'm not lier and i'm not bad man. I just work in this forum.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 01:03:05 PM

What you mean? I'm bounty-manager. I give the opportunity to the money holders to earn money. I give the opportunity to the money holders to earn money by transferring from our language to them. As an example, you can look at the ODMCoin bounty - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2196019.0
What in the fuck does that have to do with anything I said at all? You're just a cacophony of shit, aren't you?

x4 (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:08:01 PM

What in the fuck does that have to do with anything I said at all? You're just a cacophony of shit, aren't you?
you tone change. I treated you disrespectfully or offended you than that? if there is nothing to say on the merits, then just be silent.
I turned to you with a problem and in return I get only dirt
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 01:16:26 PM

Sending me two messages within 24 hours, let alone 12 hours I consider spamming. You did send me according to that screenshot at least 4 messages and continues to spam my CET thread. QED.

My friend wanted to buy an account, at his request, I asked, but how he found out the price, he refused.
You wanted to buy an account. Whether it is for this imaginary friend or not, it doesn't matter. Quoted for reference.

What in the fuck does that have to do with anything I said at all?
Literally nothing.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
x4 (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:25:49 PM

Sending me two messages within 24 hours, let alone 12 hours I consider spamming. You did send me according to that screenshot at least 4 messages and continues to spam my CET thread. QED.

My friend wanted to buy an account, at his request, I asked, but how he found out the price, he refused.
You wanted to buy an account. Whether it is for this imaginary friend or not, it doesn't matter. Quoted for reference.

What in the fuck does that have to do with anything I said at all?
Literally nothing.
Can I somehow prove my innocence?
since you are punishing you should know how you can prove the opposite, or do you just chop off the shoulder?
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 01:30:33 PM

What innocence? You literally admitted that you wanted to buy the account, but it was too expensive for you.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
x4 (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:37:35 PM

What innocence? You literally admitted that you wanted to buy the account, but it was too expensive for you.
I'm just shocked by you. you execute a person without trial and effect. Well done, bravo to you!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: