Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:20:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum transactions not going through  (Read 174 times)
robin5496 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:59:56 AM

I want to transfer some of my Ethereum from the Ethereum wallet to EtherDelta, but none of the transactions show up.
Last time I tried was already a couple of hours ago, and normally it is transferred within minutes.
The transaction isn't showing up on Etherscan at my wallet address, and also not when I search for the transaction ID.

What could be the problem, never had trouble with my Ethereum wallet before.
kahc

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:09:38 AM

I want to transfer some of my Ethereum from the Ethereum wallet to EtherDelta, but none of the transactions show up.
Last time I tried was already a couple of hours ago, and normally it is transferred within minutes.
The transaction isn't showing up on Etherscan at my wallet address, and also not when I search for the transaction ID.

Is your wallet fully synced?
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:14:40 AM

I think you need to find the transaction in Etherscan.io. Just now I transferred my ETH to Etherdelta it went smoothly without any problems, maybe you need to check twice before transferring whether the wallet is synced or not.
robin5496 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:02:54 AM

My wallet is not fully synced, but is doesn't have to be to send funds.
Doesn't seem to be finding any peers though, maybe that is the problem.
Already bought some new eth though and send that directly to my wallet.
Will try my Ethereum wallet later again, thanks anyway.
cdb1690

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:04:59 PM

My wallet is not fully synced, but is doesn't have to be to send funds.
Doesn't seem to be finding any peers though, maybe that is the problem.
Already bought some new eth though and send that directly to my wallet.
Will try my Ethereum wallet later again, thanks anyway.

Interesting, I've always thought you have to construct transaction manually when the client is not fully sync. What about nonce though? Non-sync wallet might not know the correct nonce of your account thus creating invalid transaction.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: