Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:40:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex account verification failed twice and no response to my support request  (Read 324 times)
flashmark (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:09:37 AM

hi,

I want to create a bittrex account and I sent all the details about 1 month back. But it failed due to "Name mismatch" error. Then I opened a request to resolve that but second time account verification also failed. Now 15 days passed and no response from bittrex support team.
Now I want to create a new account (discarding my previously created - not verified account). But when trying to create it, redirecting to older account login. Please help me, how do I create a completely new bittrex account?

thanks,
Flash

p.s : If this is not the correct category, please move to correct category of this forum.
Artlover

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:15:02 PM

Check your account infos, maybe you mistyped your name,
flashmark (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:26:49 PM

Yes. You are correct. Can I change my name? Seems there is no option to edit profile to change my name
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:48:30 PM

Yes. You are correct. Can I change my name? Seems there is no option to edit profile to change my name

lol
welcome to bittrex scam game

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=463202.1460
Chol_gol

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:59:10 AM

I have launched a telegram group. I want all those whose account has been disabled to join to this group. and if we needed to file a lawsuit against them we can do it collectively for better results.
everybody is welcome
here is group:
https://t.me/joinchat/BjmOlA2Ir-_l5XhBATHoTg
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: