Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:27:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price: 15k$ above to God mode?  (Read 763 times)
hell3r (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:40:05 PM

Is there a possibility that bitcoin can reach 15,000$ above and we all come to the point where bitcoin dominates fiat? Or will it just stay in one specific price to another?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arsenia

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:45:16 PM

This is quite impossible, but possible if you know what I mean. It is difficult for bitcoin to increase to $15k in the next few months or the next year, however it might come and hoping to come.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:59:50 PM

It's already dominating fiat when it comes to security, anonymity and speed of transactions. Will 15k mean that it will start to take over? No. The price doesn't change anything in these terms. We need acceptance and we didn't had enough of that when the price was $600 and we still don't at $6000. Getting to 15 is surely going to increase it but it won't be enough. We need time for that to happen.

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:01:26 PM

Is there a possibility that bitcoin can reach 15,000$ above and we all come to the point where bitcoin dominates fiat? Or will it just stay in one specific price to another?

There is a big chance that bitcoin can reach $15,000 do you even read those speculations by big personalities in the world of tech? Some says about $20,000 - $100,000 up to $500,000. What can you say about those predictions? Bitcoin can dominate fiat in terms of investment but fiat will stay. Bitcoin is volatile and it's price won't stay to a specific one, it has been unstable.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
esgdrhlg

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:17:22 PM

It's unlikely to get to $15,000.I think the short-term price of bitcoin can be up to $10,000, and the price seems reasonable, well, personal guess.
ahmedjamal1998

Activity: 714
Merit: 537

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 02:32:40 PM

When I joined this forum back in 2015 in March, the price of one bitcoin was about $270. And the most optimistic thought about the price of btc at that time was it going to $1000.

And even so many people kept saying that we're dreaming and that it won't ever happen etc. etc. Who in the world would believe that in two years, frickin 2 years ! It'd reach almost $8000 and has the potential to go upto 10k.

Now think about the answer to your question in the same exact way. If the price increase by THIRTY TIMES in two years, why wouldn't it happen again ? It's possible and that's why I don't pay attention to anyone who thinks he's so smart and says no this or that can't happen because no one literally no one can predict anything correctly.

bitcoin dominates fiat

No this won't happen. It can only increase in value and co-exist with fiat. But governments won't allow the world's economy to be out of their hands.
rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:37:16 PM

A Big NO, Whether Bitcoin's price reach the $15K for each coin doesn't mean "God Mode", Without Global Acceptance of each country, Bitcoin cannot dominate Fiat. It will take a lot of time for Bitcoin to grow and to slowly penetrate all types of users which fiat already did, I think the first step to Global Acceptance and Penetration to Wide Range of users is the Government Regulation, Government of each country are still weighing Bitcoin which will take a lot of time.
SMB-2525

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:39:02 PM

IMHO BTC will reach $15,000
It will never replace fiat currency

Two different issues,
dancingnancy

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:42:52 PM

It's unlikely to get to $15,000.I think the short-term price of bitcoin can be up to $10,000, and the price seems reasonable, well, personal guess.
yeah, 10,000 seems to be a fair margin. with the supply being quite limited the chance of BTC crossing 15k is possible to some extent but as we reach closer towards the ending few bitcoins the mining process will become quite difficult and the cost of effectiveness will not be worth it. it's all based on how bitcoin will hold up when there is a limited supply left.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:57:46 PM

Well bitcoin has the potential to reach $15000 or even more in the next couple of weeks, months and even years to come, due to the fact that bitcoin has improved drastically in the last couple of months back.
Within this year bitcoin was as low as $2000 and now is heading to above $7300 to $8000 with this there is every possibility that bitcoin will reach $9000-$10000 before the end of this year and the market cap will be around $15000 by February-march next year. This is based on my own view.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:09:22 PM

Due to bitcoin's hard cap of somewhere around 21 million BTC and bitcoin's rising demand and difficulty, bitcoin can definitely reach a price a lot higher than $15,000. It's only a matter of asking "when".

Will bitcoin dominate fiat? I personally don't think so. I'm pretty sure banks and the government won't allow that; atleast without a fight. If bitcoin goes well in the future, I think it will work alongside fiat.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
rickyleatham

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Get your share of the future

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:09:37 PM

as an investor i always hope bitcoin can have the chance to reach 10000$ at the end of this year, the price of 15000$ is too much for this year so may be next year perhaps, this year has so much changes on bitcoin price, it really make me surprise, so i hope in the future not far from now, bitcoin can rise more and more every year.

arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:12:37 PM

the value might be possible to reach but dominating fiat that's too far from reality, bitcoin can be a good investment but wont replace what fiat already offered
there's some limitations where bitcoin can't be use unlike regular fiat does allowed being use by each countries, many times that it was been tackle it here
inside this forum.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:16:05 PM

It can be reached and it will be easy but changing the world into using bitcoin instead of fiat is a long shot.
There will be trials and votes that will happen. It needs a lot of study on how it will work and you still dont see that right now.
So how come something can change the world of trading using fiat if no one is really pursuing to make it happen?
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:22:30 PM

Yes, someday bitcoin will go beyond $15000. bitcoin price on zimbabwe exchange(golix) atm is around $12000, global price/exchanges might follow it soon. Roll Eyes

http://fortune.com/2017/11/15/zimbabwe-mugabe-bitcoin-price/
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:25:05 PM

God mode isnt appropriate to be used on the topic title because $15k price isnt too high to be considered on that state but somehow i would believe that if it would possible reach $100k then it would be on God mode on. Grin but this thing would really not possible and imagine on what would be the total cap in the market if that thing do happen.

mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:29:40 PM

Yes not only $15k, $100k is also possible but it will take time and talking about bitcoin completely dominating fiat or paper cash, I don't think we will see that any time soon.

No price of all cryptocurrencies along with bitcoin is quite volatile so no its price can't remain at one specific price or price range.
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1520

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 03:34:08 PM

It can be reached and it will be easy but changing the world into using bitcoin instead of fiat is a long shot.
There will be trials and votes that will happen. It needs a lot of study on how it will work and you still dont see that right now.
So how come something can change the world of trading using fiat if no one is really pursuing to make it happen?

Yes, I think most of us in this forum believe bitcoin will reach and surpass $15.000. When that will happen is another matter.

I don’t personally believe it will replace fiat because governments and institutions will implement cryptocurrencies, as some have already done. I think rather it will co-exist with them, but we have a long way ahead to get there.

kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:35:35 PM

These predictions are long before they come true. And Btc's domination in fiat moneys has no clearer explanation yet. Because many do not agree with it. It is still necessary to change the world. change the way of life. They should accept bitcoins. Be a way of paying grocery stores at malls and with simple transacation. It gradually receives bitcoins and crypto currencies to become a currency of the people.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:54:04 PM

It will happen if people want it happen, Cryptocurrency like bitcoin is community driven thing thats why prices of cryptos are soo volatile. When I 1st join the crypto community bitcoin's price was just around $300 but now it grows like a mushroom cloud. So just imagine a year from now that 15k could happen for sure.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: