Bitcoin Forum
July 14, 2024, 01:10:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does bitcoin really work as real transaction ?  (Read 1002 times)
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:53:59 AM

Yes it really works it,in terms of paying bills like credit card bills that helps me to become convinient and easier to pay bills using the internet.And I am happy that bitcoin is known by worldwide now,hoping for that any establishments will also accept btc as a payment.
pixelbtc

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:05:02 AM

Yes it really works it,in terms of paying bills like credit card bills that helps me to become convinient and easier to pay bills using the internet.And I am happy that bitcoin is known by worldwide now,hoping for that any establishments will also accept btc as a payment.

Yes.Actually, bitcoin really works as a real transaction because I have a friend who already gained and earned here in bitcoin and he use it to load some of his friends. Through that, he also have additional income aside from the bounty campaign he earns.
Dragon5

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:26:48 AM

BTC really works for transactions)) this is what it was made for! the problem is only who is ready to pay in bitcoins. If you find a company or individual ready to deal in bitcoins - why not. I'm sure there is a range of goods and services avaliable that way
Wandika

Activity: 508
Merit: 250

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:52:17 AM

BTC really works for transactions)) this is what it was made for! the problem is only who is ready to pay in bitcoins. If you find a company or individual ready to deal in bitcoins - why not. I'm sure there is a range of goods and services avaliable that way
There are plenty of transactions that are made for crypto, and I think you definitely see how transactions work, it is much easier than using fiat.

pogiparin

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:33:51 AM

In the short run, bitcoin can be viewed as a real transaction. In the long run, the same relationship cannot be be said. With the highly fluctuating prices of bitcoin, people don't want to hold bitcoins because of the risk it contain.

|█     |     DPH     |     D I G I P H A R M     |     █|
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
╚════════   WWW.DIGIPHARM.CH   ════════╝
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:38:07 PM

Yes it is possible that bitcoin work as real transaction. As you can see bitcoin dominate the crypto currency price. Which means it could be possible that it will be use in transaction. There are many transaction that bitcoin could do.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:04:01 PM

Yeah, it's definitely works that makes us easier and comfortable to use. As I used an apps having a bitcoin which I can easily access those business establishment like to pay our electric and water bill easily via on line transaction using my bitcoin as it directly convert automatically to our currency relying the current value of bitcoin. Hopefully, as time goes by it may be implemented for other stores as it so easy to use soon in the future.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:33:06 PM

As a matter of fact today people are more advance and educated for accepting electro currency for sake of different activities of economics section but   there is  problem  like so many people still working in different sector by the help of broker for that reason they are not so much knowledgeable  for about electro currency  or virtual currency. This is a plus point for those brokers for getting more profit.
Now for increasing availability of virtual transaction or bitcoins we should take some necessary steps for showing the actual fact and information which help to know about this crypto-currency. If its possible day by day people feel safe and we will see that virtual currency will be used as a real currency.What you think about it ?
Of course it really works as a real transaction using online based. Since we are living in the world who are new technologies are invented . We as a working people we need to go with the flow follow how our country become innovative. It is fast and easiest transaction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: