Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2024, 02:33:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BullToken ICO Whitepaper | Throwing itself 2 the wolves,in hopes of joining pack  (Read 2600 times)
louiepro (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:31:31 PM

I am sorry.  I wanted to participate but I have tried understand the position of my country, Canada, on offerings such as this one.  It doesn't seem very clear, but it does seem they want to classify them as securities with all the regulations and registrations that would apply.  I'm not certain how that would affect me as an investor, but I don't want any tax complications that might result in case they decide to classify it as an unregistered security.  Thank you for welcoming me earlier.

I should have looked into this earlier so I could get your advice.

Hi again Pacificbit!

Well, I fully understand your concerns, and agree that it's not a bad idea to err on the side of caution. From what I understand, it seems Canada's Ontario Securities Commission is saying they encourage this new form of raising capital, so you might want to check with the OSC. There have been a few publications on this matter, this is just one article I found. https://news.bitcoin.com/canadian-securities-commission-cryptocurrencies-icos/

I suggest you do some more research for yourself, but I would like to say that we have used quite a bit of resources on a legal team, and according to Norwegian securities laws, which are very similar to those of northern America, we are not classified as a security.

As far as in the future being classified as a registered security, I've stated in other posts, this is something we hope to accomplish by the start of the mainsale. Some small changes would be made to our underlying concept if this is the case.

I encourage you to follow along, and if you haven't already done it, create a BullToken account so you are added to our mailing list. All updates regarding this will be published via our newsletters, and having a BullToken account is definitely 100% free and legal Smiley

Best Regards,
Louie Smiley

louiepro (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:38:45 PM

Hi Louie!

Great concept. One question about your implementation of the Interactive Coin Offering. As I understand the whitepaper by Jason and Vitalik, they base their approach on an uncapped sale. Yet, you mention a hardcap in your whitepaper. Could you elaborate on this?

Thanks!

Hi jttp!

Thanks Smiley

Great question! Our first priority is running a safe and secure ICO. The github repository links for our ICO smart contracts will be published after a code audit, giving ample time for a bug bounty before the pre-sale begins.

When it comes to running an Interactive Coin Offering, this is still something we are working on, and we hope to be able to do this before the start of the mainsale. Before the pre-sale begins we will be publishing the pre-sale AND mainsale smart contracts, for obvious reasons of transparency. 

If we manage to create a successful InteractiveCO in time(while keeping priority 1 in tact), then we will do the same as we are doing now. We will have a third party code audit, then run a bug bounty. Then we would need to publish, loud and clear, that our original mainsale smart contract has been changed in order to support the Interactive protocol.

So just to quickly summarise, everything right now reflects our original plans of an Initial Coin Offering pre-sale and mainsale, but our smart contract developers are still working on making an InteractiveCO in time for the mainsale. Our number 1 priority is first and foremost security. Fairness will have to take a backseat to an unhackable smart contract Smiley

We are confident that the Interactive protocol will be coded into our smart contract before mainsale, but we also did not want to start the pre-sale without having a working mainsale smart contract available for all to see.

Thanks for the great question! Hope to see you on the Community platform!

Best Regards,
Louie Smiley

Thank you for the detailed explanation. Appreciate it, Louie!

Of course! You are very welcome Smiley

So I'm just gonna be blunt and ask straight out, have you joined our pre-sale and can I expect to get to know you a little better on the BullToken Community Platform next spring? Smiley

I sure hope so!  Grin

Best Regards,
Louie Smiley
olli_00

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:24:15 AM

I'm stoked to be a part of the BullToken community.  Cool

As a newbie in crypto, I first got my eyes open for BULL when I "accidentally" read some comments from Espen Moen Kvelland on Facebook regarding the BTC-ETH axchange value.
I urged for information, and started to look around. As a big fan of crowfunding, and a moderate user of Kickstarter and other equivalents  Tongue , I found that this might be something for myself.  Smiley
So when the calendar said December 7th I was eager to get my ETH exchanged for BULL.  Cheesy

Looking forward to follow the project in the months and years ahead!  Roll Eyes

/Ole Gunnar - CryptoNewbie & BullToken badass!  Cool Grin
louiepro (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:46:54 AM

I'm stoked to be a part of the BullToken community.  Cool

As a newbie in crypto, I first got my eyes open for BULL when I "accidentally" read some comments from Espen Moen Kvelland on Facebook regarding the BTC-ETH axchange value.
I urged for information, and started to look around. As a big fan of crowfunding, and a moderate user of Kickstarter and other equivalents  Tongue , I found that this might be something for myself.  Smiley
So when the calendar said December 7th I was eager to get my ETH exchanged for BULL.  Cheesy

Looking forward to follow the project in the months and years ahead!  Roll Eyes

/Ole Gunnar - CryptoNewbie & BullToken badass!  Cool Grin

olli_00!

We are stoked to have you in the Community!

This time we're living in right now is very exciting to say the least! Cryptocurrencies has quickly gone from a strictly "nerdiest of the nerds" subculture, to just about every one at least knowing the bitcoin name. One thing is for sure, there's a movement going on, and we're glad you are here with us to be apart of it Smiley

Thanks for chiming in here Ole! Again, it's great to have such a enthusiastic member of the Community! Let's go make magic Smiley

p.s. you are absolutely a BullToken badass! Grin

Best Regards,
Louie Smiley
jbarger5

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:12:46 AM

i am super excited to be aprt of the bulltoken community. reason i joined is by word of mouth. i go to school in vestby norway where i have became freinds with someone here who gave me a tip about your company. i am very new to the investing scene and cant wait to see what bulltoken can do. its an amazing idea and looking forward to growing along side with all the BT gang  Wink
louiepro (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:34:49 PM

i am super excited to be aprt of the bulltoken community. reason i joined is by word of mouth. i go to school in vestby norway where i have became freinds with someone here who gave me a tip about your company. i am very new to the investing scene and cant wait to see what bulltoken can do. its an amazing idea and looking forward to growing along side with all the BT gang  Wink

Hello jbarger5!

Thanks for commenting here. We are just as excited to have you in the Community! Cheesy

Word of mouth goes a long way, and we're hoping you continue to "pay it forward" just as you were given that opportunity! Wink

You're not alone being new to the crypto-scene, so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! We also think it's an amazing idea and it should make for a wild ride!

It's awesome to have you here Josh! See you on the BullToken Community Platform Grin

Best Regards,
Louie Smiley
Asgeirsk

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:10:17 PM

Hoi. Cant wait for this project to kick off!
louiepro (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:58:46 PM

Hoi. Cant wait for this project to kick off!

That'll be a glorious day Asgeirk! A glorious day!!! Smiley
ayocycled
Copper Member

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:29:19 PM

Been in since the presale. Excited to see where it goes!
Salesin

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:27:43 PM

The whole community driven concept is very well thought out and innovative. I'm a fan and hoping that the project will be able to reach their goals.
ibiznes
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:01:56 PM

Decent project in my opinion. The vision is quite interestig. Would love to see how it matures over the next year.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: