Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:05:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BullToken ICO Whitepaper | Throwing itself 2 the wolves,in hopes of joining pack  (Read 2547 times)
louiepro (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:00:30 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 08:47:55 AM by louiepro

ICO MAIN-SALE BEGINS APRIL 3rd, 2018! COME JOIN THE COMMUNITY

shortcut to the whitepaper: https://indd.adobe.com/view/2ff28c3d-68bc-46ab-a29e-b797315829a1

-or-

Read the PROLOGUE about why BullToken is the new breed of ICO

We're looking for some quality due diligence from the crypto community, whom we also hope will join ours. It's no secret that our entire concept is dependent on you guys. Soon you'll see why.

We feel our overall strategy is solid. We've used thousands of painstaking hours to get where we are today, but we are purposely leaving some details as "?s" to be determined IN COOPERATION with you guys.

I honestly believe that transparency is key, so I'll be posting my personal social media accounts at the bottom of this post.

A QUICK PERSONAL INTRO:
My name is Louie Procopio. I'm a real guy, most would say I'm also a real nice guy, and I like to skip. Like the song(skip to my Lou), not the rope. Skipping makes you happy, and those around you too. Especially seeing a grown man skipping with his kids. We share smiles with strangers, and it makes us all feel good! Smiley You can see all about me and my skipping fetish on facebook. But I'm not here for that.

I just turned 33 a few days ago. I'm born and raised in LA California, and I moved to Norway in 2009. I have a Norwegian wife who I asked to marry me the day after we randomly met in Hawaii, and two beautiful Norwegian daughters as a result.
I work hard as the head of marketing for a Norwegian software dev company, and we are about to start an ICO in December which we are very excited for!

QUICK INTRO-CONCLUSION:
I'm a real guy with real feelings, I'm putting myself, my family, my job, my colleges, and our vision out for you guys to critique(well you don't have to critique my family), and I just want to remind everyone again that I have real feelings too. So let's just be civil and stick to the subject, please Smiley

WHY AM I POSTING THIS?
1. Feedback in the hopes of making something ALL OF YOU would want to be apart of.
2. To get valuable information from the community we feel matters most, in order to make critical changes to the plan (if neccessary)
3. Exposure

THE VISION:
I'll let you read our Whitepaper soon, I promise Smiley

The vision here is to gather all the "right" people into a special community, with a bi-product of safe and responsible gains on (mostly) ICO investments.

The implications of that happening, and all of us working as one giant, efficient, friendly, and symbiotic ICO analysing/investing machine.... well, we think the implications of doing that can be a HUGE positive impact on the crypto and ICO space, and also for all the new investors entering this space. We also wouldn't mind showing the rest of the world that we can govern and regulate ourselves! --> #WeCanRegulateOurselves

So in short, we want to make a positive impact on the growing crypto community (yes, while we all make money). We want to be the standard for future ICOs. We want to bring transparency and legitimacy to the ICO market. We want to combine the "power of many" to craft well deserved and responsibly gained influence.

We are also working out a strategy for running an Interactive Coin Offering. Vitalik and Jason's Whitepaper on this was very inspiring, but came long after we set plans for the ICO. We dumped ALL OF OUR PLANS and went back to the drawing board last week. (potential for ICO "raincheck" is extremely small, but we want to make sure we are doing this correctly and will push back the ICO if deemed the right thing to do)

EDIT: We have since decided to move forward with our original dates. Before the pre-sale starts we will run a bug bounty on the pre-sale and mainsale smart contracts, which currently represent the standard Initial Coin Offering protocol. We are currently still working on a mainsale which follows the InteravtiveCO protocol, and when this is completed, we will be running a third party code audit, bug bounty, and of course the smart contract will be published for all to see before the mainsale begins.

WHAT AM I SPECIFICALLY HOPING TO GET FROM YOU GUYS?
answers on the following...(although, just come with what your heart wants to)
1. What would you change to make it more "you"?
2. Are we missing something huge?
3. What kind of questions are you sitting with after reading the Whitepaper?
4. What do you HATE about the project?
5. What do you LOVE about the project?
6. Would you be interested in joining our community?

So guys, I'm here to answer ALL questions. If you don't get an answer right away, I apologise, but I'll be checking in as often as possible. I will answer EVERY question you have. Transparency is key. We have nothing to hide.

Just know that our strategy has been crafted to be able to listen to you guys, the crypto community that cares about the health of the community, that also enjoys making money on good investments, and finds satisfaction in helping others to do the same.

I already see one issue with the Whitepaper, but I'm missing reliable data to make a better statement. We say 10% of ICOs are scams, but now that number is WAY off. We just didn't want to seem like we were using scare tactics at the time, but these days it just seems like reality. Any details you find in the Whitepaper that should reflect a much higher % ratio of scams, 90% like I've seen many places, let me know!

This may be the first crypto project that is hoping to do a lot of the critical shaping in cooperation with the early believers. Hopefully we did a good job, and you'll see what I mean as you read the Whitepaper.

ONE LAST "BEHIND THE SCENES" INSIGHT
We are purposely NOT NOT NOT flooding centralised giants like google and facebook with advertisements. The time from today until the project potentially goes online, is what will shape the rest of its life!!! Right now at this stage, we want to appeal to you guys and nobody else. We'll take care of "social proof" and mass marketing only after we have what's most important to us!

So the hard core, due diligence doing, Whitepaper scouring, long AF forum thread reading, HODL meme posting, Lambo grabbing, crypto community member, is by far, conceptually, the most important aspect. Coming in at a close second though is the REST of the community which would also benefit from us doing our thing, the way WE ALL envision doing it.

EDIT: since posting this we have run a successful campaign on Facebook, and have purchased advertising space on icoalert.com. Unfortunately in today's overfilled ICO space, it's basically impossible to get your word out, no matter how good it may be. This is a decision we stand for, and have decided to be transparent about it. You can decide if that was wrong of us or not  Wink
EDIT Google adwords has also been added to the list. On the one hand, it saddens me to feed the centralised giants that are Google and Facebook. On the other hand, we're getting tons of traffic and pre-sale registrations. it is what it is.

ONE LAST REMINDER Smiley
I'm looking for constructive criticism. If enough people tell us we are doing it wrong, our ears are wide open and we are super flexible. We want to GET IT right. Not BE right!

I want to thank all of you for your time and feedback. It is very appreciated and positively welcomed! Remember to ask questions if you are unsure about ANYTHING! I hope you guys are half as excited about this as I am.

So if you think its share worthy, please by all means, let your friends know. Thanks again!

* Github links will be posted directly after our code audit
* We are still working on the advisory board, so I apologise before hand. We can't disclose any names as of today.
* Please come with solid reasoning for your opinions. Good, bad, or ugly! Smiley
* Anyone interested in joining our team is welcome to contact me directly. Doesn't mean we'll say yes, but any die hard believer deserves a chance to prove themselves.

You can quote me on everything I've stated in this post.

AND IT'S TIME!
Whitepaper: https://indd.adobe.com/view/2ff28c3d-68bc-46ab-a29e-b797315829a1
Website: https://bulltoken.tech/utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=forum&utm_content=announcepost&utm_campaign=wolves

* I imagine most of you know what UTM codes are, but if you don't, I'm adding them to our URL because I'm a marketer, and I'm interested to see the traffic from this post that's coming to our website. #transparency Wink

My personal accounts... Again, I'm putting myself 100% out there. Please be respectful. Thanks
https://www.linkedin.com/in/louieprocopio/
https://www.facebook.com/louieprocopio/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lucashunter

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:02:57 PM

Hi Louie, I love the concept of this project. A token that will act as an investment in several other token. This is simply a brilliant Idea.

I will like to know is the social network platformed you mentioned in the video on your website available already?

I am a blogger that writes on blockchain projects, I might write something about your project. Also I will like to know if you have any bounty program available.

Thanks
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:12:56 PM

I think this looks fantastic!
But for minimizing risks, how about applying the concept to holding altcoins which would hold better purpose unlike icos which can be hit or miss?
I love the concept though, cheers
Wakhid Mukti

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:25:48 PM

well i cannot be part of the man that you looking for. But i really wondering about where this project gonna heading. So i am here to reading the most criticism and learn something from them.  Grin

SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:25:04 PM

Hi everyone! Just added BullToken ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/BullToken. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due dilligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! (PS: Team welcome to add sale details)
louiepro (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:52:19 PM

Hi Louie, I love the concept of this project. A token that will act as an investment in several other token. This is simply a brilliant Idea.

I will like to know is the social network platformed you mentioned in the video on your website available already?

I am a blogger that writes on blockchain projects, I might write something about your project. Also I will like to know if you have any bounty program available.

Thanks

Hey Lucas! I'm really glad you like the concept. Not to boast or anything, but we've literally poured our hearts and souls into crafting a concept we think the hard-core crypto community both needs and would enjoy being a part of. We've also gotten a lot of positive feedback from the "classical" investor community in our network here in Norway and Western Europe, but like I said, we really need to appeal to you guys here first. So, its very nice to hear that this community sees this as something positive. At least the few that have posted so far. Lucas, I appreciate you commenting Smiley

As far as the "physical" product goes, we have started some minor development of the actual platform, but it's mostly mockups and user stories right now. We've funded the project ourselves up until this point. The 2 reasons we needed to wait with product development are as follows; The first is mainly because we will be funding all of our development costs as part of the pre-sale event. The second reason is actually the most important. We really want to involve our early believers as much as possible. We have a set of features we know we will make, but there's always a possibility for doing more, especially if the community can, as a community, get behind the "wants and needs" of the community. Haha. A lot of community here, but that's the whole point. Smiley

As far as bounty program, yes! On page 24 of the Whitepaper you can see how we plan to allocate all funds. During the pre-sale we will be raising funds for product development(first iteration release is set for Q1 before the mainsale begins), media/marketing for the mainsale event, AUM (Assets Under Management), administration, early backers (yes we want to give back to our early believers right away), and last but not least a bug bounty.

Feel free to write about the project! We would absolutely welcome and appreciate the attention Smiley

BTW!! If you want to pre-register now, you can. We aren't excepting any contributions or investments until the pre-sale starts, but we are already keeping track of referrals. We have a referral program you can access on your profile page. That will be going from now until the ICO event is over. So basically, your unique referral code will give you the opportunity to start accumulating Karma. Which you can either use as weighted influence on the platform, or to sell back to BullToken in return for ETH(or both  Grin). For a blogger with a nice sized reader base, this will not only help us to reach more of those we are trying to reach, but you and all of your referrals will benefit too Smiley

Lucas, thanks again! Hope to hear back from you soon! Take care Smiley

Best Regards,
Louie Smiley
louiepro (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:05:30 PM

I think this looks fantastic!
But for minimizing risks, how about applying the concept to holding altcoins which would hold better purpose unlike icos which can be hit or miss?
I love the concept though, cheers

Hi Somz1!

That's a fantastic idea, and we do address that in our Whitepaper. On page 20, there's a paragraph with the heading "Cryptocurrencies". So we will be diversifying funds in more that just ICOs, for many sound reasons. What we have decided at this point is a maximum of 20% of our AUM (Assets Under Management) may be invested in what the Community believes to be strong and promising cryptos. Just like ICOs, this will be voted on by the Community Smiley

I'm really happy you "love" the concept! We do too. WE LOVE IT!

I invite you to read carefully through the Whitepaper, and please come back with more feedback! And I hope to see you on the pre-registered list soon Smiley

Take care!

Best Regards,
Louie Smiley
louiepro (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:24:34 PM

well i cannot be part of the man that you looking for. But i really wondering about where this project gonna heading. So i am here to reading the most criticism and learn something from them.  Grin

Hi Wakhid Mukti!

I'm excited to see where this project is heading also! Thanks for your comment. I expect to see you around here asking more questions and learning from the criticism of the community. Until then, take care and have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Louie Smiley
louiepro (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:25:04 PM

Hi everyone! Just added BullToken ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/BullToken. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due dilligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! (PS: Team welcome to add sale details)

SeveralQ, thanks!

We'll definitely be following along to answer any questions, and we hope you help us in making the BullToken project as good as it can be! I just made an account, so I'm a fellow Qfellow myself Wink

Maybe you guys might be interested in joining the BullToken Community? What do you say?

Best Regards,
Louie Smiley
Wednesdaycat

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

CLOUT media.decentralised

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:37:09 AM

nice project, I really like it. i cant wait to see more ppls felt in love with BullToken.
have minimal size of investments?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CLOUT - Media Decentralized    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFMTD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
napi

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:38:36 AM

any airdrop or bounty campaign dev ?
stallon

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:42:27 AM

How do the investors make money from this token
louiepro (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:36:22 AM

nice project, I really like it. i cant wait to see more ppls felt in love with BullToken.
have minimal size of investments?

Hi Wednesdaycat!

I'm glad you like BullToken. We like it too! We haven't advertised our name out there yet, but I know more will hear about us and they'll love the Community just like you say! Smiley

We're hoping to spread the word through people like you who share the same ideas and concerns as us, so you would be helping by telling your friends and family who you think might be interested in BullToken. If you pre-register you'll get access to a referral code. Only from now until the ICO event ends will we be giving Karma away to those who refer and also those who were referred. Win win for our early backers Smiley

But to also answer your question, yes, we will have a 1ETH minimum during pre-sale and ICO Smiley

Thanks for your question! Have a nice day, and maybe we'll talk on the platform!!

Best Regards,
Louie Smiley
louiepro (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:04:56 AM

any airdrop or bounty campaign dev ?

Hi napi!

Airdrop no, bounty campaign yes. We don't want to run an airdrop because of how important it is that all of our first investors actually know what they are holding, and why. We just don't feel there would be any benefit to our Community if we ran an airdrop.

The bug bounty campaign we are running is found on page 22 of the Whitepaper, and % of pre-sale funds allocated towards the campaign are found on page 24. We don't have a date yet, but we will be pushing the entire code set and inviting our beloved hacker community to break it Smiley

Make sure you follow along Smiley Have a nice day napi!

Best Regards,
Louie Smiley
louiepro (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:22:17 AM

How do the investors make money from this token

Hi stallon!

Awesome question! We appreciate the curiosity Smiley

In the "Tokenomics" section of the Whitepaper, on page 23, you can read about our "buy-burn mechanism". We have purposely decided to stay as far away as possible from fiat investment models(for reasons we all understand), and will therefore not be offering any dividends. BullToken is utility token, not a security meant for trading. Wink

Our ERC20 token will be listed on major exchanges with the ticker symbol, BULL, and the way we will facilitate a deflation-situation is by buying BullTokens from the market and burning(destroying) them. At the end of each year the BullToken Investment Advisory Board (IAB) will propose multiple buy-burn strategies to the Community. We will then vote on how much of the year's revenue will go towards this purpose. The result is an increase in the value of BULL still remaining in the market, because of an artificial deflation-situation we as a Community create for ourselves.

Feel free to come back with some more questions like this! Even though we address it in our Whitepaper, I'm sure it's something many are wondering about, so thanks for asking Smiley

Have a nice day, stallon!

Best Regards,
Louie Smiley
louiepro (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:27:29 PM

so cool project! i love it. i just register now! i have 2 question though:
1. how do i see karma from my referral link?
2. I am also developer. can i maybe help with the project or join bug bounty?
tnx. awesome project. this is so smart!!

Hi akshay02aku!

We love that you love it!!! Thanks for you questions.

1. Your referral Karma total will show up on your profile page once the pre-sale event begins on Dec 7th. Hover your mouse over your name in the upper right hand corner, then click on "profile". Once your profile page opens, the "Karma" tab is where you will see the total number of referrals who have registered, and the total number of registers that have invested. You and all those you refer that join the ICO pre-sale(invest) will each receive Karma bonuses. Remember though, this is only something we are offering during the ICO period. Once the mainsale is over we will not be offering free Karma any more Smiley

2. Thanks for offering your help! You can absolutely help by joining the bounty campaign once we release our code set. As far as project development, we have this covered already Smiley

The Norwegian software dev company, Akeo an Enterprise Ethereum Alliance member, is teaming up with another highly qualified dev team, Rubynor, also based in Norway. But I appreciate your enthusiasm to help us!

Thanks for your questions akshay02aku! We'll be seeing you on the platform! Smiley

Best Regards,
Louie Smiley

louiepro (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:12:27 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 05:32:39 PM by louiepro

We'd like to introduce to you, Espen Moen Kvelland. He is the Chief Technical Officer of the BullToken project.

Espen is CEO of Akeo, a software developement company and one of the first Norwegian tech company to join forces with the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance.

Watch Espen's interview about the BullToken project here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4ikERZ0AGw

Mr.cryptos

Activity: 322
Merit: 119

BEST BOUNTY MANAGEMENT. 10+ BOUNTIES MANAGED

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 12:16:45 PM

I like this bull token idea, but why is the this tread not active?

narielle

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:30:28 PM

First of all hi Louie Procopio glad you showing how you really are.
And second is you have a great attitude too +1 for that.
third is lol i am laughing for my self because 28 page on your whitepaper and the only thing i can understand is you try to gather professional here to join your project and create the project from 0 and it starts from here. So community will know every progress of this project.

that's all can say. Godspeed and good luck sir Louie Procopio
Wakhid Mukti

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:14:23 PM

Hi Wakhid Mukti!

I'm excited to see where this project is heading also! Thanks for your comment. I expect to see you around here asking more questions and learning from the criticism of the community. Until then, take care and have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Louie Smiley

I am here just reading people statement. As same as that nareille that 28 pages. It takes a long long time for me to understand all of it. (maybe someone will post short video about this project so it can be easier to understand haha)

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: