Question: Loosik deserves a scammer tag
Yes, absolutely - 5 (12.5%)
No way - 28 (70%)
I'm not sure - 0 (0%)
Yea, Loosik needs to pay - 7 (17.5%)
Total Voters: 40

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Loozik is a scammer refusing to pay on a contract  (Read 6226 times)
Loozik

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 08:18:42 PM

My perseverance will prove you are not a man of your word and you are indeed a scammer, as I stated.

Your stating I am a scammer proves you are able to use a computer to write on this forum. It does not prove I am a scammer by the virtue of your stating this. I hope it's clear.

You just keep ignoring my simple question, is a map real? 

Of course a map (by this you mean a piece of paper with toner or paint on it?) is real: you can touch it, you can perform origami with it.

The question you should ask is: does the painting on the piece of paper you call a map truly and exactly represent the reality? Well, I don't know - just show me the map you think is the evidence that supports your claim.

Note, so far you have not presented any evidence  Grin

Is it?  Huh?  Come on smart guy try to tell me a map is not real....

Already told you, maps are real (pieces of paper), they are objects, they exists.
davout
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007

1davout

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 08:19:10 PM

Come on smart guy try to tell me a map is not real....
A smart person would have pointed out that nothing proves that the ID you showed is yours  Kiss

Well thank god you are not a smart person, because a smart person could match the photo in the passport to the photo of the person holding the passport.

Any questions ?

Viceroy (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 08:19:52 PM

Come on smart guy try to tell me a map is not real....
A smart person would have pointed out that nothing proves that the ID you showed is yours  Kiss
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241369.msg2559919#msg2559919

Edit:  OP started a poll.  The people have spoken.

gee can we do the math?

viceroy says yes accused is a scammer
homophobe da out says he is not
crumbs the obsessed says he is not
Loozik obviously says he is not

I must have missed the great truth your post is eluding to there crumbs as I await the answer about a map not being real.
Loozik

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 08:23:12 PM

You know it is not very important, I will pay him BTC 100 if he only proves there is even one object in the universe called a ''state'' or a ''citizen''

This guy: http://marcstevens.net/ will pay him $25k for proving the same. If you go to this link you can hear recordings of real court cases where Marc was successful proving to judges that states and citizens do not exist.

crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 08:25:04 PM

gee can we do the math?

viceroy says yes accused is a scammer
homophobe da out says he is not
crumbs the obsessed says he is not
Loozik obviously says he is not

I must have missed the great truth your post is eluding to there crumbs as I await the answer about a map not being real.

So...  You started a poll to prove ... what?  Protip:  Learn to maths.  Spoiler Alert: 1+1+1 != 4, it's three.
Edit:  Not likin' that populist truth, now it's 5 Shocked ...

Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 08:26:53 PM

Any questions ?

Yea, I have a question.  Why did you remove the comment where you called me a FUCKFACE because you have a picture of some fat russian?

Perhaps you should ask JohnK if he believes the passport I showed was mine rather than attack me.  I can see you are way to busy moderating this forum to do that though.  (I meant to say "trolling my thread" with your homophobic comments).

You know it is not very important, I will pay him BTC 100 if he only proves there is even one object in the universe called a ''state'' or a ''citizen''

This guy: http://marcstevens.net/ will pay him $25k for proving the same. If you go to this link you can hear recordings of real court cases where Marc was successful proving to judges that states and citizens do not exist.

Oh, you've come back and cleverly avoided my question which is critical in demonstrating the truth of my answer.  Is a map real? That's the question before you scammer.
davout
Legendary

1davout

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 08:33:05 PM

Yea, I have a question.  Why did you remove the comment where you called me a FUCKFACE because you have a picture of some fat russian?

Perhaps you should ask JohnK if he believes the passport I showed was mine rather than attack me.  I can see you are way to busy moderating this forum to do that though.  (I meant to say "trolling my thread" with your homophobic comments).

I removed it because I felt it didn't sound very good in this particular context, but if you really insist I'll try to re-use it in a better suited context. And it won't be long before it happens if you continue to behave like such a butthurt punk bitch Smiley

Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 08:35:39 PM

I removed it because I felt it didn't sound very good in this particular context, but if you really insist I'll try to re-use it in a better suited context. And it won't be long before it happens if you continue to behave like such a butthurt punk bitch :-)

I'm sorry what did you say?  You are going to fuck my face if I continue to point out that you are a homophobe and a disservice to the bitcoin community at large?  And that you should probably speak with the other mods before accusing members of the community of doing things they didn't do... like  pretend to be somebody else. 

Now if I'm done talking to the overpaid moderator perhaps I can get back to the facts:

I contend a map is a real item that people accept as a representation of fact.  Does anyone disagree?

Loozik

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 08:37:23 PM

Oh, you've come back and cleverly avoided my question which is critical in demonstrating the truth of my answer.  Is a map real? That's the question before you scammer.

Look here pussy https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241369.msg2560145#msg2560145 I already answered.

Will you show the evidence (and earn BTC 100) or not? I am beginning to get bored.
Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 08:38:19 PM

"Of course a map (by this you mean a piece of paper with toner or paint on it?) is real: you can touch it, you can perform origami with it."

Oh good, we can move on then.

There is this thing we call "common knowledge" I am happy to define it for you but I think we can all agree that google earth is a factual representation of the planet earth and the boundaries we humans place on it which we call "states".  Is there anyone here who thinks google earth represents something other than the fact that there are boundaries agreed upon by humans which we call States?  Anyone other the accused.

Is there anyone here who disagrees that I can demonstrate states exist by pointing to google earth or any other well accepted map? (Anyone other the accused.)

Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 08:42:17 PM

... because you have a picture of some fat russian?

That's Gérard Depardieu. He's french...

No he is now russian,  he quit France.  That is his RUSSIAN passport.
davout
Legendary

1davout

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 08:46:26 PM

... because you have a picture of some fat russian?

That's Gérard Depardieu. He's french...

Showing a picture of someone holding a matching passport does not prove that you are this person, which was my point, thank you very much.

The premise (and yes OP, that is the correct spelling) behind the concept of an identification document is that it authenticates someone physically holding it, the important word here is "physically".

Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 08:46:29 PM

Russian citizenship/passport

Thank you for proving my point that a passport demonstrates citizenship.  Waiting on you Loozik to demonstrate that I have somehow not delivered in demonstrating that states and citizens exist.  You can try to play word games but clearly the "common man" disagrees with your philosophy.  So pay up bitch.

davout
Legendary

1davout

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 08:47:21 PM

Thank you for proving my point that a passport demonstrates citizenship.  Waiting on you Loozik to demonstrate that I have somehow not delivered in demonstrating that states and citizens exist.  You can try to play word games but clearly the "common man" disagrees with your philosophy.  So pay up bitch.

See previous post, if you want to nitpick, nitpick all the way.

iANDROID

Activity: 182

Swiss Money all around me!

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 08:48:14 PM

crumbs

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 08:48:33 PM

OP, you shouldn't have started a poll.  7:1 against you, the people have spoken Sad
Loozik

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 08:49:23 PM

There is this thing we call "common knowledge" I am happy to define

If you lived in 15th century would it be also a common knowledge that the sun circles round the earth, not the other way round?  Grin

it for you but I think we can all agree that google earth is a factual representation of the planet earth
Yes.

and the boundaries we humans place on it which we call "states".

And it will be for you to prove (if you want to earn BTC 100) that it exists. How many heads the so called state have? What is its mass, what are its dimensions, what language, if any, it speaks? If I understand you correctly it has boundries.

Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 08:49:29 PM

Showing a picture of someone holding a matching passport does not prove that you are this person, which was my point, thank you very much.
The premise (and yes OP, that is the correct spelling) behind the concept of an identification document is that it authenticates someone physically holding it, the important word here is "physically".

I'm glad you have an opinion, but did you do what asked?  Did you ask JohnK to verify my claim that he accepted a copy of my passport (along with other photos) to prove who I am?  No?  Then you just have an opinion that is not substantiated by fact.  

this thread is about facts:

1) the fact is that there are states and I can demonstrate this by pointing to a map
2) the fact is that there are citizens of various states as demonstrated by the fat russian

So where's my 100 btc?

Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 08:51:48 PM

I'm glad you have an opinion, but did you do what asked?  Did you ask JohnK to verify my claim that he accepted a copy of my passport (along with other photos) to prove who I am?  No?  Then you just have an opinion that is not substantiated by fact.  

this thread is about facts:

1) the fact is that there are states and I can demonstrate this by pointing to a map
2) the fact is that there are citizens of various states as demonstrated by the fat russian

So where's my 100 btc?

OP, you shouldn't have started a poll.  7:1 against you, the people have spoken Sad

I've identified three of the seven and I know you have at least three alts because I distinctly remember you getting one banned just about a week ago.  So it looks like it's me vs three.  Did you have a point?  I am still owed 100 btc by the accused.
davout
Legendary

1davout

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 08:52:58 PM

The burden of proof is on you to prove it is your passport, not a passport.
So far you have provided no factual proof of this particular claim you are making.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: