Question: Loosik deserves a scammer tag
Yes, absolutely - 5 (12.5%)
No way - 28 (70%)
I'm not sure - 0 (0%)
Yea, Loosik needs to pay - 7 (17.5%)
Total Voters: 40

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Loozik is a scammer refusing to pay on a contract  (Read 6226 times)
Viceroy (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 08:53:34 PM

I'm glad you have an opinion, but did you do what asked?  Did you ask JohnK to verify my claim that he accepted a copy of my passport (along with other photos) to prove who I am?  No?  Then you just have an opinion that is not substantiated by fact.  

The burden of proof is on you to prove it is your passport, not a passport.
So far you have provided no factual proof of this particular claim you are making.

You have not verified my claim.  Go ask JohnK.  I did prove myself.
davout
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007

1davout

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 08:54:16 PM

Actually a passport does not prove citizenship. It's simple a document that shows the residency of a person in a particular country.
A US passport does prove it, so does a French passport, but that's just for the sake of being exact Smiley

Loozik

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 08:55:28 PM

this thread is about facts:

1) the fact is that there are states and I can demonstrate this by pointing to a map

LOL, by pointing to a piece of paper you can demonstrate a state exists? If you point to a piece of paper with a unicorn painted on it, you prove a unicorn exists?

2) the fact is that there are citizens of various states as demonstrated by the fat russian

This is called aleged fact (not proved).

So where's my 100 btc?

So where is the evidence?
davout
Legendary

1davout

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 08:55:34 PM

You have not verified my claim.  Go ask JohnK.  I did prove myself.

For one I don't care. Also even if I did, it would prove to me that you sent the picture of a passport to JohnK, not your passport, which you have yet to prove.

Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 08:56:06 PM

Actually a passport does not prove citizenship. It's simple a document that shows the residency of a person in a particular country.
A US passport does prove it, so does a French passport, but that's just for the sake of being exact Smiley

Fantastic, now we are getting somewhere.  Moderator acknowledges that passports can be used to demonstrate citizenship.  Now if you would just agree that a MAP represents states we could finish this nonsense and I could collect my 100 BTC.
Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 08:57:52 PM

So where is the evidence?

Directly above where the moderator admits that passports demonstrate citizenship.  I guess you must disagree with the mod but that is irrelevant as I've proven that citizens and states exist as per your contract.
Loozik

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 09:00:15 PM

Look at the pdf I linked to at the top where the US Government states that an America passport is proof of American citizenship.

Invalid argument (argument from authority). Viceroy, I hope you understand that an opinion of people who call themselves US Government is just an opinion, not an evidence. You are merely conveying someone else's opinion.

BTW, do you have a picture of a state? Never seen one. Be a darling and show a picture of a state / any state.
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 09:01:03 PM

I am quite interested to solve this matter since I have two citizenship and I am candidate for a third (which I would be a "subject", not really a "citizen").

I will pay 1 BTC upfront to anyone able to prove that I am not Brazilian or Italian, even less a candidate to become British.

Anyone interested?

Grin
Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 09:02:56 PM

Invalid argument (argument from authority). Viceroy, I hope you understand that an opinion of people who call themselves US Government is just an opinion, not an evidence. You are merely conveying someone else's opinion.

BTW, do you have a picture of a state? Never seen one. Be a darling and show a picture of a state / any state.

Oh, so common knowledge is an invalid argument.  Do you want to try again with something other that nonsense?  Perhaps some actual facts?  This is not a philosophy course this is a contract that you are failing to pay which is amazing given the FACT that everyone in the room knows that citizens ans states exist.  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_knowledge

By your definition air does not exist because I cannot show you a picture of it.
Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 09:03:42 PM

I am quite interested to solve this matter since I have two citizenship and I am candidate for a third (which I would be a "subject", not really a "citizen").

I will pay 1 BTC upfront to anyone able to prove that I am not Brazilian or Italian, even less a candidate to become British.

Anyone interested?

Grin

Perhaps you should start your own thread on the subject rather than troll this one?  Just a thought   Roll Eyes
Loozik

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 09:04:21 PM

Directly above where the moderator admits that passports demonstrate citizenship.

Post the link.

I guess you must disagree with the mod but that is irrelevant as I've proven that citizens and states exist as per your contract.

You only claim you have proven. You understand you prove with evidence, right?
Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 09:05:05 PM

Loozik

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 09:05:40 PM

This is a bold claim. Now tell me what is citizenship.
Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 09:06:19 PM

>You understand you prove with evidence, right?

Yes I can show you a map.  That is evidence of the existence of states.  I can show you documents or passports which demonstrate the existance of the united states of america and that it has citizens.  

This is all common knowledge.

davout
Legendary

1davout

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 09:06:26 PM

Ahhhh being exact you could also say that a 'citizen' is a person who contributes to their country.
No, that's purely subjective. Citizenship is an attribute, a title if you will, not something that implies specific contributions and whatnot, liabilities maybe (like pay taxes and stuff), but certainly not any kind of contribution. Nowhere do you get your citizenship removed from you because you fail to do X or Y.

Directly above where the moderator admits that passports demonstrate citizenship.  I guess you must disagree with the mod but that is irrelevant as I've proven that citizens and states exist as per your contract.
I am not a moderator here.
Also you still fail to prove the point I brought up a few times in a row Smiley

Loozik I give your troll 8/10, kudos.
Viceroy I give yours 1/10, booo.

Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 09:08:52 PM

Also you still fail to prove the point I brought up a few times in a row Smiley

Which point have I failed to make that there are states or that there are citizens? 
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 09:09:56 PM

One could be a citizen of a country, but a resident in another.
I can have either a Manx passport (British Islands) as a Manx citizen (by birth) or a British Isles passport (by residence).

Passports are specially made to prove the nationality of a person which is going to visit a foreign nation, which implies proof of citizenship.

If I did not have my Italian passport I could never reside legally in UK since I would not able to PROVE to the Home Office and the Border Agency that I am an Italian citizen.

Citizenship has nothing to do with where someone could reside, but all to do the person's background and right to be part of a nation.
davout
Legendary

1davout

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 09:10:26 PM

Which point have I failed to make that there are states or that there are citizens? 
The promise requires you to prove that you are a citizen, not that a citizen exists.

Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 09:10:57 PM

One could be a citizen of a country, but a resident in another.
I can have either a Manx passport (British Islands) as a Manx citizen (by birth) or a British Isles passport (by residence).

Passports are specially made to prove the nationality of a person which is going to visit a foreign nation, which implies proof of citizenship.

If I did not have my Italian passport I could never reside legally in UK since I would not able to PROVE to the Home Office and the Border Agency that I am an Italian citizen.

Citizenship has nothing to do with where someone could reside, but all to do the person's background and right to be part of a nation.

Another smart person who recognizes that passports demonstrate citizenship.
Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 09:11:41 PM

The promise requires you to prove that you are a citizen, not that a citizen exists.

I demonstrated that to JohnK.  Ask him for the proof, I cannot force him to come here and post. 
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: