Question: Loosik deserves a scammer tag
Yes, absolutely - 5 (12.5%)
No way - 28 (70%)
I'm not sure - 0 (0%)
Yea, Loosik needs to pay - 7 (17.5%)
Total Voters: 40

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Loozik is a scammer refusing to pay on a contract  (Read 6226 times)
Loozik

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 09:12:03 PM

Yes I can show you a map.

Fantastic.

That is evidence of the existence of states.

You are very close to earning BTC 100. BTW I can also show you a map  Grin

I can show you documents or passports which demonstrate the existance of the united states of america and that it has citizens.  

I want evidence (by its nature objective, provable). If whatever you think you can show here is the evidence that supports your claim, then don't be a pussy and show it  Smiley
Viceroy (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 09:13:33 PM

No, that is evidence of topography. Its a graphical representation of the lay of the land. Nothing more.

You are speaking of one type of map, a topographical map.  There are also maps which lay out political boundaries (aka states).  There are also parcel maps that show individual parcels of land in a city or county which are part of a bigger state.  So you can't really say a state doesn't exist.  It has physical boundaries.  
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 09:13:34 PM

Perhaps you should start your own thread on the subject rather than troll this one?  Just a thought   Roll Eyes

Not really necessary since I am not really up to "troll" anyone.

I am more serious than you could assume.
davout
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007

1davout

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 09:14:49 PM

I demonstrated that to JohnK.  Ask him for the proof, I cannot force him to come here and post. 

Dear OP, two choices here :

(A) - Have you physically met JohnK ?
(B) - Or did you send him a picture of a passport that you claim is yours ? (with possibly someone on the picture that you claim is you)

Is it (A), or is it (B) ?

Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 09:15:02 PM

I don't need to use words like pussy to prove I am right.  As I said, it's all common knowledge.  You can look up that term in just about any encyclopedia.  I have proven that states exist and citizens exist.  JohnK can verify I am an American citizen.  So pay up.

davout
Legendary

1davout

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 09:16:12 PM

I'll quote myself since OP seems to have missed the precise question here Smiley

(B) - Or did you send him a picture of a passport that you claim is yours ? (with possibly someone on the picture that you claim is you)

Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 09:17:10 PM

Dear doubter... go ask him.  I don't need to defend myself to you.  I demonstrated that I am a citizen of the great United States of America using proof of citizenship that is acceptable to the US government.  You need to ask him to either claim I am or am not an American citizen by whatever method he and I chose to use to verify that FACT.

augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 09:18:27 PM

Never seen one. Be a darling and show a picture of a state / any state.

Invalid argument.

Fallacy "appeal to ignorance".

Next!
davout
Legendary

1davout

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 09:18:59 PM

Dear doubter... go ask him.  I don't need to defend my self to you.  I demonstrated that I am a citizen of the great United States of America using proof of citizenship that is acceptable to the US government.  You need to ask him to either claim I am or am not an American citizen by whatever method he and I chose to use to verify that FACT.

This whole thread is about defending your point. So is it (A) or (B). If you answer (A) I will go verify, if the answer is (B) you have just been logically cornered, can drop this whole thing, and move on with something more productive to do with your life.

Loozik

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 09:19:24 PM

I don't need to use words like pussy to prove I am right.

Come on, it's the 4th page of this thread and no evidence presented, only opinions. I consider you a pussy.

My bitcoin-qt is running and waiting for you to present the evidence and I'll just send the money.

I have proven that states exist and citizens exist.

When and where did you prove it? What evidence did you present. So far I only have your subjective by nature opinions. Nothing to falsify.
iANDROID

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Swiss Money all around me!

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 09:20:11 PM

Anyone want to give me some BTC for my drawing  Cry
Loozik

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 09:21:21 PM

Never seen one. Be a darling and show a picture of a state / any state.

Invalid argument.

Fallacy "appeal to ignorance".

Next!

It was not an argument. I kindly asked the pussy to show a photo of a state, because I never seen one. If he claimed unicorns existed, I would also want him to post a picture of a unicorn.
Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 09:22:18 PM

What I need to prove:

"You will get  BTC 100 from me if you prove (i) you are a ''citizen'' and (ii) there exists a ''state''."

What I did prove:

I demonstrated to JohnK that I am a citizen.  If you can produce a person in Colorado within an hour drive of me I'll show them my passport.  I can show you my birth certificate.  But I already demonstrated that I am a citizen to JohnK.

I also proved, by common knowledege, that states exist.  They have boundaries and can be represented by using a map.

Accused needs to pay up.

davout
Legendary

1davout

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 09:24:09 PM

What I need to prove:

[...]

Accused needs to pay up.

You did not. Unless you physically showed up before JohnK and showed him your passport.
So let me ask again, was it (A) or was it (B) ?

crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 09:24:44 PM

[...]I also proved, by common knowledege, that states exist.  They have boundaries and can be represented by using a map.

Accused needs to pay up.

OP:
I never met you in person.
I never met JohnK in person.
I never held your passport in my hands.
I'm handy with Adobe products -- i'm sure so are you.  
'Till the three of us meet in meat space & you hand over a passport, you're no more than what i think i see on my monitors. Smiley
Loozik

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 09:30:17 PM

What I did prove:

I demonstrated to JohnK that I am a citizen.

Wouldn't you want to prove it to me? Then you'll get BTC 100 very fast.

I also proved, by common knowledege, that states exist.

It is common knowledge the so called god exists. If you can also prove the so called god exists, you'll get another BTC 100.

They have boundaries and can be represented by using a map.

If - as you claim - they have boundries, they have dimensions (are finite) - we are getting somewhere. Can you post an unedited photograph of a state?
Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 09:31:59 PM

Wouldn't you want to prove it to me? Then you'll get BTC 100 very fast.

That was not a requirement of your contract.  The contract you made required me to demonstrate my citizenship; I have done that.

It is common knowledge the so called god exists.

That is the stupidest thing you've written yet. There is no common knowledge acceptance of any higher being.  Now pay up and stop trying to act like you are right.  You are obviously just trying to get out of a contract you made.  You are a scammer aren't you?

davout
Legendary

1davout

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 09:33:56 PM

That was not a requirement of your contract.  The contract you made required me to demonstrate my citizenship; I have done that.

Hey OP, was it (A) or was it (B) you said ? I can't recall.
Burden of proof is on you.

Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 09:35:13 PM

Can you post an unedited photograph of a state?

Again, you are being obtuse and just trying to avoid paying on the contract YOU MADE.  It is common knowledge that states exist and that they can be represented on maps which are considered factual representations of land and sea.
Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 09:35:44 PM

That was not a requirement of your contract.  The contract you made required me to demonstrate my citizenship; I have done that.

Hey OP, was it (A) or was it (B) you said ? I can't recall.
Burden of proof is on you.

And I performed my burden.  If you want proof of that go ask JohnK.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: