Question: Loosik deserves a scammer tag
Yes, absolutely - 5 (12.5%)
No way - 28 (70%)
I'm not sure - 0 (0%)
Yea, Loosik needs to pay - 7 (17.5%)
Total Voters: 40

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Loozik is a scammer refusing to pay on a contract  (Read 6226 times)
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 10:13:34 PM

You are proving the existence of Delaware state with Delaware state charter? This is called circular logic or circular argument; like ''god exists because bible says so'' - this isan  invalid argument.

You understand you cannot claim invalid arguments to be an evidence for the existence of states. such arguments rather prove your stupidity.

No, that is clear and direct evidence that a states exist.

You are again appealing to logical fallacy and ignoring the evidence which proves that a state exist.

This is equivalent to say that Mars do not exist because that was write by a science fiction writer or it is just the name of an ancient Roman deity.
Viceroy (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 10:15:49 PM

Exactly.  Now pay up Loozik.
Loozik

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 10:22:03 PM

Wow you are obtuse.  Go here and read:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_knowledge

LOL. This is from your wikipedia link:

''The assertion that something is "common knowledge" is sometimes associated with the fallacy argumentum ad populum (Latin: "appeal to the people"). The fallacy essentially warns against assuming that just because everyone believes something is true, it is. Misinformation is easily introduced into rumours by intermediate messengers.''

Okay, so common knowledge is about faith and believing  Grin

You really think you proved anything by introducing the element of faith?

Then when you are ready to accept that the proof I have given is proof indeed I'll be waiting for the ~$1000 you promised.

I do not accept (nor should you) arguments with elements of faith to be a proof of your claim.

I proved the existence of the state of Delaware by pointing to the language used to create the state of Delaware.

This is getting boring. Let's do it again:
''god exists because the bible says so. what is bible? - it's the word of god'' - this is an invalid argument called circular argument. This sentence does not prove god exists.
''state delaware exists because a delaware state charter says so. what is delaware state charter? - it's the word of state delaware or something similar'' - this is also circular logic.

I have proven my case.

Not really. Your ''evidence'' so far are logical fallacies and opinions.

Pay up you scammer.

Show the evidence or STFU, pussy
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 10:22:39 PM

I never claimed your photo was edited. I didn't even investigate it to make such a bold claim  Grin

You made an implied claim when you accepted the photo and demanded one which is not edited.

I think you are missing something. It's Viceroy who claims he can prove states and citizens exist. The burden of proof is on him.

Wrong, you are the one playing the wilful ignorant here. If Viceroy can prove to me that he holds a legitimate USA passport, the burden of proof will fall over you to prove he is a not an USA citizen.

Now regarding the state, the whole burden of proof is on you to prove the last thousands years of human history (which relates to Viceroy's common knowledge argument) were completely fabricated and the wars the sates fought against each other were mere fictional tales of our ancestors.

So far he did not show any evidence. So far he only claimed he would show the evidence. I am still waiting for the evidence.

He indeed have already presented evidence that a state exist.

By the way, which evidence you will accept as matter of fact to prove that a state exist and that he is a citizen?
davout
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007

1davout

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 10:24:40 PM

Loozik's troll is made even better with his avatar Smiley

Also OP has yet to prove he is a US citizen and didn't simply provide some random picture like I did before, which would in OPs logic, prove that I am in fact the French/Russian Gérard Depardieu actor.

Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 10:24:57 PM

* Viceroy sits back and busts out the popcorn.
Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 10:25:47 PM

Also OP has yet to prove he is a US citizen

This is not a requirement of the contract.  Loozik admits above that all I need to do is demonstrate that citizens exist.  
Loozik

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 10:26:13 PM

You are proving the existence of Delaware state with Delaware state charter? This is called circular logic or circular argument; like ''god exists because bible says so'' - this isan  invalid argument.

You understand you cannot claim invalid arguments to be an evidence for the existence of states. such arguments rather prove your stupidity.

No, that is clear and direct evidence that a states exist.

LOL  Grin
Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 10:27:16 PM

So your defense is now reduced to "LOL".

Pay up you scammer.
davout
Legendary

1davout

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 10:29:09 PM

Also OP has yet to prove he is a US citizen

This is not a requirement of the contract.  Loozik admits above that all I need to do is demonstrate that citizens exist.  

What Loozik says is irrelevant, what is relevant is what Loozik initially promised, as detailed in the OP.

augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 10:29:38 PM

LOL. This is from your wikipedia link:

''The assertion that something is "common knowledge" is sometimes associated with the fallacy argumentum ad populum (Latin: "appeal to the people"). The fallacy essentially warns against assuming that just because everyone believes something is true, it is. Misinformation is easily introduced into rumours by intermediate messengers.''

Wrong again...

The phrase says that "is sometimes associated with the fallacy argumentum ad populum".

In this case Viceroy is not using an argument which could be associated with that fallacy. He already presented evidence to support his claim that a state exist and his claim is indeed common knowledge.
crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 10:37:25 PM

I hope you kids are just playin', 'coz this e-court has case law which makes it clear that these bets are not enforceable & most certainly won't get you a scammer tag.  Further, the scammer tag will not be granted, and the entire thread is off-topic since the injured party can't show monetary damages.  Yeah, sort-a fishy, but so sez Theymos. 
Have fun Cheesy
Loozik

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 10:38:31 PM

If Viceroy can prove to me that he holds a legitimate USA passport, the burden of proof will fall over you to prove he is a not an USA citizen.

For him to prove (to me, not you, I am the guy who promised to pay) he is a USA citizen, he must also prove USA exists. So far he did not prove it with anything else then opinions.

Can he post prove USA exists, e.g. with unedited photograph depicting this object? Maybe you could help him - then you can share the reward.

Now regarding the state, the whole burden of proof is on you to prove the last thousands years of human history (which relates to Viceroy's common knowledge argument) were completely fabricated and the wars the sates fought against each other were mere fictional tales of our ancestors.

I am not making any claims regarding history. I just (i) want Viceroy to prove even a single state exists and then immediately (ii) want to pay him BTC 100.

He indeed have already presented evidence that a state exist.

When and where? So far he put a few arguments which I falsified.

By the way, which evidence you will accept as matter of fact to prove that a state exist and that he is a citizen?

This is a very good question. I will accept both rational (using logic, reasoning) evidence and or empirical (something tangible, e.g.  unedited photograph of a state (the state can be in any pose or performing any action: lying on bed, flying in the air, preferably without clothes). Another empirical proof would be you or viceroy will visit me in Poland and the state will come with you. We'll have a chat if the state can speak. Something like this.
davout
Legendary

1davout

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 10:39:02 PM

I hope you kids are just playin', 'coz this e-court has case law which makes it clear that these bets are not enforceable & most certainly won't get you a scammer tag.  Further, the scammer tag will not be granted, and the entire thread is off-topic since the injured party can't show monetary damages.  Yeah, sort-a fishy, but so sez Theymos. 
Have fun Cheesy

This case was already settled in post #2 anyway :-)
I'm just here for the free popcorn

crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 10:40:38 PM

Wrong again...

The phrase says that "is sometimes associated with the fallacy argumentum ad populum".

No, i'm afraid he's right on, though the phrase you're looking for is "populist truth."  Goes something like this:  The lynch mob thinks he's guilty, all them people can't be wrong -- he's guilty.  
Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 10:45:14 PM

Where, when and with evidence did you demonstrate it? I looked through the whole thread and did not find the evidence. BTW, the contract was for proving the existence of ''states'' and ''citizens''

LOL.  Changing the contract now, huh.  Check the quote in the OP.  Now I don't even need to prove I'm a citizen.  Then I am done, just pay.  

Here is my entire proof:
"It is common knowledge that there exist states and citizens."  -Viceroy

"You are a pussy, aren't you?" - Loozik

Gamblers and scammers often get mad at me when I take their money, I'm waiting for yours based upon your promise.  

Here we go Loozik, I made an address just for you:   1Z9KhWVSmZLvYa6z172n9dSQHq5Mw4D7a

As we can all see this brand new address is lacking the 100 btc you promised.
Loozik

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 10:48:08 PM

Here we go Loozik, I made an address just for you:   1Z9KhWVSmZLvYa6z172n9dSQHq5Mw4D7a

Ready to pay. Just prove your claim with evidence.
Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 10:49:19 PM

If Viceroy can prove to me that he holds a legitimate USA passport, the burden of proof will fall over you to prove he is a not an USA citizen.

For him to prove (to me, not you, I am the guy who promised to pay) he is a USA citizen, he must also prove USA exists.

You keep changing the contract, or trying in an effort to avoid paying.

Is there anyone reading this post (other than loozik) who can demonstrate with any degree of evidence that:
The state of Delaware does not exist? Or that a person born in the state of Delaware is not a citizen of Delaware?

When the answer is no perhaps you can all agree that Loozik is refusing to pay on his contract and he deserves a scammer tag for the same.  I contend this is all common knowledge.    Clearly "Augusto Croppo" who is intellectually superior to the entire lot of you is in agreement that states and citizens exist and that this is all common knowledge.  There is simply nothing more that needs to be said as common knowledge is an acceptable proof for things such as the existence of states and citizens.

Pay up scammer.

Loozik

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 10:54:42 PM

You keep changing the contract, or trying in an effort to avoid paying.

Is there anyone reading this post (other than loozik) who can demonstrate with any degree of evidence that:
1) The state of Delaware does not exist.
2) A person born in the state of Delaware are not citizens of Delaware.

Good try. The burden of proof that the states and citizens exists is on you. Proving that the so called state of delaware does not exist might fall under ''proving the negative''. Do yourself a favour and do not follow the path of goat.

As soon as you prove your claim with evidence, BTC 100 is yours.
Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 10:56:07 PM

As soon as you prove your claim with evidence, BTC 100 is yours.

Done a hundred times over.  But unlike a 5 year old you refuse to accept the obvious proof by Common Knowledge.

Scummy scammer refuses to pay on his contract.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: