Question: Loosik deserves a scammer tag
Yes, absolutely - 5 (12.5%)
No way - 28 (70%)
I'm not sure - 0 (0%)
Yea, Loosik needs to pay - 7 (17.5%)
Total Voters: 40

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Loozik is a scammer refusing to pay on a contract  (Read 6226 times)
Loozik

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 10:59:32 PM

Done a hundred times over.  But unlike a 5 year old you refuse to accept the obvious proof by Common Knowledge.

Scummy scammer refuses to pay on his contract.

Obvious? Proof by common knowledge (sounds like a oxymoron)? Are you delusional?

Show the evidence, earn BTC 100 from me or STFU  Grin
Viceroy (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 11:06:20 PM

Done a hundred times over.  But unlike a 5 year old you refuse to accept the obvious proof by Common Knowledge.

Scummy scammer refuses to pay on his contract.

Obvious? Proof by common knowledge (sounds like a oxymoron)? Are you delusional?

Show the evidence, earn BTC 100 from me or STFU  Grin

Sure you will.  You keep avoiding doing that by attempting in vain to argue a point that has no merit.  Here's some more evidence that states and citizens exist and this is all common knowledge:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/States_of_the_United_States

Perhaps you shold argue with the authors who CLEARLY state in that article that:

A state of the United States of America is one of the fifty constituent political entities that shares its sovereignty with the United States federal government. Because of the shared sovereignty between each U.S. state and the U.S. federal government, an American is a citizen of both the federal republic and of his or her state of domicile.  State citizenship and residency are flexible and no government approval is required to move between states, except for persons covered by certain types of court orders (e.g., paroled convicts and children of divorced spouses who are sharing custody).  States are divided into counties or county-equivalents, which may be assigned some local governmental authority but are not sovereign. County or county-equivalent structure varies widely by state. Kentucky, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, and Virginia use the official title of Commonwealth rather than State.

Or perhaps this one:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Rules_of_Evidence

Or this one:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_of_evidence

You can proclaim that I've not given evidence but the reality remains you are not a man of your word.  Borrowing from your vernacular I am sure that you are nothing more than a pussy who has no intention of living up to his word.  You are a lying piece of shit scammer and you should be forced to wear a tag for the same.

augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 11:10:34 PM

This is a very good question. I will accept both rational (using logic, reasoning) evidence and or empirical (something tangible, e.g.  unedited photograph of a state (the state can be in any pose or performing any action: lying on bed, flying in the air, preferably without clothes). Another empirical proof would be you or viceroy will visit me in Poland and the state will come with you. We'll have a chat if the state can speak. Something like this.

Ah ah ah.

Putz... Get a grip of what you are talking about! Your demand is completely illogical and is start to show that you never had any intention to honour your promise.

Sorry, this was so funny...

I wonder if you can prove that Bitcoins exist with your demands.

"Damn it, I know that Bitcoin never existed! I cannot have empirical experiences with that concept!"

Roll Eyes
Loozik

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 11:12:50 PM

Perhaps you shold argue with the authors who CLEARLY state in that article that:

A state of the United States of America is one of the fifty constituent political entities that shares its sovereignty with the United States federal government. Because of the shared sovereignty between each U.S. state and the U.S. federal government, an American is a citizen of both the federal republic and of his or her state of domicile.  State citizenship and residency are flexible and no government approval is required to move between states, except for persons covered by certain types of court orders (e.g., paroled convicts and children of divorced spouses who are sharing custody).  States are divided into counties or county-equivalents, which may be assigned some local governmental authority but are not sovereign. County or county-equivalent structure varies widely by state. Kentucky, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, and Virginia use the official title of Commonwealth rather than State.

I should neither argue nor not argue. This article doesn't prove states exists.
Loozik

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 11:16:47 PM

Your demand is completely illogical and is start to show that you never had any intention to honour your promise.

Why illogical? I just want an unedited photograph of the object called a ''state''.

I wonder if you can prove that Bitcoins exist with your demands.

"Damn it, I know that Bitcoin never existed! I cannot have empirical experiences with that concept!"

Bitcoins to my little understanding are just a valid abstraction (concepts). Concepts do not exists (no energy and no mass). I could not prove Bitcoins exist.

I hope you are okay with my answer.
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 11:18:49 PM

I am starting to understand the circular logic of the looser...

Grin

Next step he is going to say that 100 BTC do not exist because there is not really tangible evidence demonstrating it mere existence.

Brilliant!

So there will be no way to he pay Viceroy. The Bitcoins are just a mere fictional idea in everyone's mind!

This clown is a genius!

Ah ah ah.
davout
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007

1davout

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 11:19:52 PM

The Bitcoins are just a mere fictional idea in everyone's mind!
There is some truth to this Smiley

Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 11:23:37 PM

Maybe he'll just stop using that air he cannot get a picture of and do us all a favor and just expire.

Loozik

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 11:24:37 PM

I am starting to understand the circular logic of the looser...

Grin

Next step he is going to say that 100 BTC do not exist because there is not really tangible evidence demonstrating it mere existence.

Brilliant!

So there will be no way to he pay Viceroy. The Bitcoins are just a mere fictional idea in everyone's mind!

This clown is a genius!

Ah ah ah.

Augusto,

There is no need for you to call me by names. It didn't do it with regard to you.

Trust me, if Viceroy ever demonstrates the evidence of existence of states then very soon three digits ''100'' will appear on his wallet interface (by my performing specific actions on my computer).
Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 11:25:46 PM

Lies, more lies.  I demonstrated using facts that would be acceptable in any court of law.  You never had any intention of paying on the contract you made.  

What I presented is evidence based on centuries of courts deciding what evidence is.  You, on the other hand, just want to play word games while shirking your duty to hold to your contract.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_of_evidence

You are a liar and a cheat.
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 11:32:41 PM

Bitcoins to my little understanding are just a valid abstraction (concepts). Concepts do not exists (no energy and no mass). I could not prove Bitcoins exist.

I hope you are okay with my answer.

Yes, I am quite OK with your "little" answer. Thank you to prove that you cannot even prove that you understand what is matter of proof.

Yeap! Concepts do not exist! No energy and no mass!

Bravo!

Bravo!

This is far better than opera!

I must be dreaming.

What come next?

Quantum physics?

100 BTC are just a reaction of our will. Forgot electricity and complex hard wiring! Let's mine Bitcoins with crystals and yoga meditation!

Ah ah ah.

Grin
Loozik

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 11:40:09 PM

I do not want you post links to what rules evidence are. I will not pay BTC 100 for this stupid task.

I want you to present the evidence to support your claim that states and citizens exist!

If you present the evidence, I will be more than happy to pay you BTC 100.
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 11:43:42 PM

There is no need for you to call me by names. It didn't do it with regard to you.

Trust me, if Viceroy ever demonstrates the evidence of existence of states then very soon three digits ''100'' will appear on his wallet interface (by my performing specific actions on my computer).

All right Mr Loozik, I am sorry for the "clown" and the "looser". However you must be aware that you put yourself in a position to be mocked. I gave an advice and you just ignored...
Loozik

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 11:44:21 PM

Yeap! Concepts do not exist! No energy and no mass!

Exactly. Just like unicorns have no mass and no energy (they do not exists, they are not objects). Unicorns are just thought in your head (abstraction).

I hope you have no problem with the division: objects (exist) vs abstractions like concepts and anty-concepts (do not exist).
Loozik

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 11:46:46 PM

All right Mr Loozik, I am sorry for the "clown" and the "looser". However you must be aware that you put yourself in a position to be mocked. I gave an advice and you just ignored...

You know, if Viceroy can demonstrate a state is something more than just a thought in his or your head (is an object / exists), he will get BTC 100 right away.
Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 11:54:02 PM

You know, if Viceroy can demonstrate a state is something more than just a thought in his or your head (is an object / exists), he will get BTC 100 right away.

Lies all lies just like the one about air not existing because you cannot see it in a picture.
crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 11:54:07 PM

Loozik

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 12:03:26 AM

Lies all lies just like the one about air not existing because you cannot see it in a picture.

If a state exists and is bigger than the atom, then it certainly can be shown on a photograph. I hope you understand it.

If it cannot be shown on a photograph, then it is probably smaller. Is a state bigger or smaller than Higgs boson?

What measurment technique can be deployed to detect a state's existence? a thermometer, a spectrograph? please answer  Grin
Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 12:06:11 AM

If a state exists and is bigger than the atom, then it certainly can be shown on a photograph. I hope you understand it.

If it cannot be shown on a photograph, then it is probably smaller. Is a state bigger or smaller than Higgs boson?

What measurment technique can be deployed to detect a state's existence? a thermometer, a spectrograph? please answer  Grin

I did by showing you a contract that defines the first of 50 united states some pages back.  You are a loser who talks without meaning.  You NEVER had any intention of holding to your contract because you are a scammer.
Loozik

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 12:07:58 AM

Good one. Viceroy deleted at least one question from his poll and now it looks like the poll favours him.

Viceroy, last time the poll favoured me 10:3; what happened you erased the results?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: