Question: Loosik deserves a scammer tag
Yes, absolutely - 5 (12.5%)
No way - 28 (70%)
I'm not sure - 0 (0%)
Yea, Loosik needs to pay - 7 (17.5%)
Total Voters: 40

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Loozik is a scammer refusing to pay on a contract  (Read 6226 times)
Viceroy (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 12:08:07 AM

picture of pink rabbit

Oh I would think you, of all people, know that I will continue this until it resolves.
Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 12:09:30 AM

Good one. Viceroy deleted at least question from his poll and now it looks like the poll favours him.

Viceroy, last time the poll favoured me 10:3; what happened you erased the results?

I just reset the poll, I didn't remove an option I do not think.  It's laughable that you, a scammer, attempting to impugn me.
Loozik

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 12:13:26 AM

You NEVER had any intention of holding to your contract because you are a scammer.

I feel offended. Be a dear and tell me what technology will you use to prove / detect the existence of a state.

You implied it cannot be shown on a photograph, so it's probably smaller than an atom or is so shy that it doesn't show up publicly (just like Yeti or Big Foot)

If photography cannot be deployed to detect a state, then what technology will you use to prove it exists?

BTC 100 are waiting for you  Grin
Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 12:15:18 AM

you want me to repeat myself now because you use bold type.  ok I'll repeat myself.

Loozic is a scammer who never had ANY intention of paying on the contract he made.
crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 12:15:46 AM

Good one. Viceroy deleted at least question from his poll and now it looks like the poll favours him.

Viceroy, last time the poll favoured me 10:3; what happened you erased the results?

I just reset the poll, I didn't remove an option I do not think.  It's laughable that you, a scammer, attempting to impugn me.

OP can scam in so many wondrous ways Roll Eyes
Loozik

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 12:15:51 AM

I just reset the poll

And your resetting the poll indicates:
a) you are acting honestly,
b) you are not acting honestly?

You do not need to answer  Wink
Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 12:16:28 AM

you want me to repeat myself now because you use bullet points.  ok I'll repeat myself.

Loozic is a scammer who never had ANY intention of paying on the contract he made.

It's my thread yea, I reset the poll because there was not enough evidence presented when crums used his alts to trash my poll.  It's interesting how things have changed now that people can clearly see Loozik is just trying to avoid paying on the contract it made.  What do you care? Scammers can only be tagged by theymos, not by a poll.
Loozik

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 12:31:52 AM

Scammers can only be tagged by theymos, not by a poll.

1. Okay, but isn't manipulating the poll indicative of your bad intentions?

2. Look, just present the evidence and you'll get BTC 100.

3. What I was able to get from you so far is that you will not use photographic techniques to prove your claim that states exist:
- a state is either smaller than the atom and cannot be well photographed
- is just so shy and does not make public appearances, and no paparazzo was able to shoot it - you know just like Great Minitou is so shy that noone was able to make his/ her/ its photograph
- is held hostage somewhere and photographic technique it is impossible to be applied
- you name the reason for not having the photograph of this object.

4. What we do not know is what evidence will you finally present and with what technique will this evidence be made.

5. Don't be a pussy and present the evidence as per your bold claims  Grin

Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 01:01:18 AM

5. Don't be a pussy and present the evidence as per your bold claims  Grin

Ad hominem attack.  I proved the point you are just to dense to admit it.

Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 01:05:51 AM

Screw that, I want my COIN!
Loozik

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 01:18:08 AM

Screw that, I want my COIN!

At the moment they are MY coins. As soon as you present the evidence they will be YOUR coins.
Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 01:19:28 AM

I've presented ample evidence.  When should I expect to receive the coins you promised?
flavius

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

welcome to riches

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 01:31:49 AM

coins dont have ownership as there is no such thing as the "same" bitcoin. you own a digital number.

the entire contract was void to begin with

time for a countersuit

crime generates tenfold more money then real businesses do in bitcoin. the fact you cant accept this just makes you a kike

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.
Loozik

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 01:35:35 AM

I've presented ample evidence.  When should I expect to receive the coins you promised?

You sound like a broken record.

So far rationally you presented opinions and logical fallacies to back the alleged fact that states exists. You failed.

So far you delivered no empirical evidence to back the alleged fact that states exists. No photograph, no fingerprints, no footprint, no anything of the object called the state.

I am starting to believe you are unable to produce any evidence. Your failing to support your claims with evidence doesn't prove states are non-existent. It just shows you have no evidence.

BTC 100 waiting for you...
Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 02:05:08 AM

I've presented ample evidence.  When should I expect to receive the coins you promised?

You sound like a broken record.

So far rationally you presented opinions and logical fallacies to back the alleged fact that states exists. You failed.

So far you delivered no empirical evidence to back the alleged fact that states exists. No photograph, no fingerprints, no footprint, no anything of the object called the state.

I am starting to believe you are unable to produce any evidence. Your failing to support your claims with evidence doesn't prove states are non-existent. It just shows you have no evidence.

BTC 100 waiting for you...

still backpeddlng.  You cannot change the contract once issued and accepted.  I never agreed to anyit ing other than to prove that citizens and states exist, which I have done to the satisfaction of many.
dwdoc
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

- - -Caveat Aleo- - -

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 02:19:01 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2013, 02:34:41 AM by dwdoc

If Viceroy and Loozik are both so sure they are right (which I doubt) let them both place 100BTC in escrow with John K.  They can both present whatever evidence and argument they wish and John K can decide if there is a winner. Under this scenario I predict Viceroy will deposit his portion but Loozik will demonstrate no confidence in his rhetoric and sophistry and will not deposit his share.  I also predict Loosik will claim John K is not to be trusted to decide this matter and will not propose an alternative reliable escrow service, whereas Viceroy will accept several alternate reliable escrow services which, again, will prove that Loozik has no confidence in his argument.  
Loozik

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 02:25:05 AM

If Viceroy and Loosik are both so sure they are right (which I doubt) let them both place 100BTC in escrow with John K.

Who is John K.?
Viceroy (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 02:29:36 AM

If Viceroy and Loosik are both so sure they are right (which I doubt) let them both place 100BTC in escrow with John K.

Who is John K.?

ROFL.

I'd commit to dwdoc's proposal.
dwdoc
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

- - -Caveat Aleo- - -

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 02:31:57 AM

My prediction comes true!
Loozik

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 02:32:10 AM

queer

Yeah, queer.

Viceroy guy claims ''states exist''.

By claiming something exists he makes a scientific thesis (with regard to physics). I only want him to demonstrate the evidence in support of his thesis.

If he succeeds, I will pay him BTC 100.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: