Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:10:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think economical condition can be develop by the help of bitcoin?  (Read 615 times)
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:01:25 PM

Yes, definitely. Bitcoin and blockchain technology has the potential to optimize our routine processes. It results in saving time and cost as compared to that of traditional methods of transacting. If implemented on a macro level then it can give amplified returns and it will help the economy to improve the output and hence the growth of it will also increase. We can definitely use this technology for the improvement of the economy on a larger scale.
in any case, the crypto currency is now very much being introduced into all spheres of human life. In many cases, this cooperation positively affects the sphere of services for people, as well as the economic situation individually and for each country separately.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:01:23 PM

Yes, definitely. Bitcoin and blockchain technology has the potential to optimize our routine processes. It results in saving time and cost as compared to that of traditional methods of transacting. If implemented on a macro level then it can give amplified returns and it will help the economy to improve the output and hence the growth of it will also increase. We can definitely use this technology for the improvement of the economy on a larger scale.
in any case, the crypto currency is now very much being introduced into all spheres of human life. In many cases, this cooperation positively affects the sphere of services for people, as well as the economic situation individually and for each country separately.
As there are a lot of countries who have different economic condition some are earning good as saving and some are poor about it. But I think bitcoin is the most amazing thing about making economy well than before, in my place economy of my country is based on crypto currency and I am sure our bitcoin  is gonna support us to develop our situation of country day by day.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:08:45 PM

it will depend on the attitude of the government that is willing to accept the full existence of bitcoin. because I think bitcoin will not be able to improve the economic system if the government does not support it. so whatever the shape in terms of economic improvement of course there must be support from the government.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:23:51 PM

Different people have different opinion but I think bitcoin is new part of  strong currency. We need some help from government or national security for monitoring and providing strong  security for those people who are working into this sector. Even more people are affected by various criminal attack that  reduce  and demotivated to work in online earning.
Now times are changing by the help of different online currency trough which people can earning money and invest these money in different sector for the purpose of getting profit. 
In future proper security and more effectiveness of virtual currency  can contribute economical development.
[/quote

Economic condition can be developed through the help of people's taxes.bitcoint on the other hand increase the quality of life of some.maybe in the future as bitcoint progress it will change not only the quality of life but even economic growth of the government.

senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:16:02 PM

I agree that Bitcoin can help in economic conditions of a country but Bitcoin usually has only 40-50% dominance over whole market, hence all the crypto market will collectively will help to improve the economic conditions of a country but for this thing to happen we need to wait for some more years as still only a small percentage of population has invested in crypto and many counties have not implemented proper rules for crypto market. So, until these things are not repaired bitcoin will contribute very less to the economic condition.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 07:48:11 PM

Different people have different opinion but I think bitcoin is new part of  strong currency. We need some help from government or national security for monitoring and providing strong  security for those people who are working into this sector. Even more people are affected by various criminal attack that  reduce  and demotivated to work in online earning.
Now times are changing by the help of different online currency trough which people can earning money and invest these money in different sector for the purpose of getting profit. 
In future proper security and more effectiveness of virtual currency  can contribute economical development.
Of course it will and it depends on the performances of transactions and markets in a specific country. More investors, enthusiasts and newckmers in this industry will make the whole community boost  and if that happens taxes, and other revenues will be collected by authorities and that may help the economical condition of a country. As long as Bitcoin would help people with their way of living and slowly change their fortunes, open business opportunities which is crypto related that is how it works.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
putra daerah

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:45:07 PM

yes of course I can, bitcoin is very influential on my family's economy.
with bitcoin I can have savings that can help me whenever I need, and even indirectly more effectively to earn money faster.
Flomo

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 01:35:32 AM

in the digital age everyone is racing to make a big profit, yes! all very likely here blockhain technology is able to develop crypto that much sought by everyone.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:25:57 PM

I think there is a little impact at least, like if many people will benefit in bitcoin, there is an effect to the needs of people who enjoy the benefits of bitcoin. There are chances and open doors in bitcoin, you just have to study on what way it could help your earnings grow. If more people are able to earn more, it has a good impact to the daily life and to the economy as well
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: