Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:07:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]••• SIMDAQ: Platform for crypto trading 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 25993 times)
Tribizz

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:40:52 PM

Hello Guys!!

New tasks have been added to The Viral Exchange for Simdaq social media campaign,
Connect, complete tasks and earn viral points

it'll be exciting if we can earn your Tokens in TVE like HST and VZT did ! If youdo this, there will be more attention to your project.

p.s. i like your project, hope it will be successfull!

Thank you for your support,

That is exactly what we are doing, creating awareness through TVE where people get to earn viral points
Am not receive any task to do and your name is not even showing in my TVE wallet.
edubovoy

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:25:59 PM

Hey, can we have a video showing how this actually works

Hi. We are preparing the video and we'll post it next week. Meanwhile, you can check yourself a demo version of trading simulator at demo.simdaq.com. We are also preparing a series of articles on how exactly this works and basics of technical analysis. Stay tuned!
edubovoy

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:42:28 PM

Where did you all come from with MyTrackNet signature? Straight invasion of some kind   Cheesy

What news on the project? When is the ICO?

Hi. We are posting some of them on our facebook at https://www.facebook.com/simdaq
Basically, we are getting lots of publicity this days in Media and we are collecting the list of links where our project is mentioned to share with you. The project will be presented on couple of crypto events soon, we'll keep you updated. We plan to launch public ICO in mid December
Juliya.b

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:45:02 PM

Hey, can we have a video showing how this actually works

Hi. We are preparing the video and we'll post it next week. Meanwhile, you can check yourself a demo version of trading simulator at demo.simdaq.com. We are also preparing a series of articles on how exactly this works and basics of technical analysis. Stay tuned!

Thanks, i will try
ICO_support (OP)

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:31:38 PM

Hi, guys!

Don't forget to try our DEMO
http://demo.simdaq.com/

And mass media writes about us!
http://bitcoinagile.com/1731A4D/simdaq-launches-social-platform-for-democratisation-and-development-of-cryptocurrency-trading-cryptocoinsnews_stream

Keep in touch and join our Bounty!
Juliya.b

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:07:36 AM

Tell me please, what could be the reason. I try to register in demo, enter the email, password, click "Registation" and nothing happens. I'm using Opera browser
SIMDAQ_Support

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:22:37 AM

HI ALL!!!

Do find new tasks for the Simdaq social media campaign on the viral exchange
Complete simple tasks and get rewarded.

Support Simdaq..Join bounty programs..Invest in ICO
http://simdaq.com/

SIMDAQ  ALL-IN-ONE TOOL TO BECOME AN EXPERIENCED CRYPTO TRADER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [[ ⋄ ]] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ (http://simdaq.com)
SIMDAQ_Support

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:34:37 AM

Hello Guys!!

New tasks have been added to The Viral Exchange for Simdaq social media campaign,
Connect, complete tasks and earn viral points

it'll be exciting if we can earn your Tokens in TVE like HST and VZT did ! If youdo this, there will be more attention to your project.

p.s. i like your project, hope it will be successfull!

Thank you for your support,

That is exactly what we are doing, creating awareness through TVE where people get to earn viral points
Am not receive any task to do and your name is not even showing in my TVE wallet.

Do check again, its there...new tasks have just been added too

SIMDAQ  ALL-IN-ONE TOOL TO BECOME AN EXPERIENCED CRYPTO TRADER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [[ ⋄ ]] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ (http://simdaq.com)
ifeoluwa

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:38:43 AM

Tell me please, what could be the reason. I try to register in demo, enter the email, password, click "Registation" and nothing happens. I'm using Opera browser

I think you should try it again, and check for error prompts. I used chrome to try mine and it worked...nice demo
ifeoluwa

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:40:07 AM

Hey guys, when does the ICO really start?
Besides I read something about pre-ico and whitelist, how does it work?

Hello,

The Pre-ico will be done in the beginning of December using a whitelist, if you would like to participate please send us an email to preico@simdaq.com
Main ICO will also be in December, the date will be announced later

From what I understand the presale is already on..what is the target and may we know the progress so far?
Lucky015

Activity: 291

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:13:41 PM

HI ALL!!!

Do find new tasks for the Simdaq social media campaign on the viral exchange
Complete simple tasks and get rewarded.

Support Simdaq..Join bounty programs..Invest in ICO
http://simdaq.com/

Thanks for the prompt information Smiley
dianalevchenko16

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:41:41 PM

Hey, guys! Can I ask about the trading tools & robots on SIMDAQ? How does it work? Just a newbie here. I'm afraid, I don't understand the whole process  Grin
villywonn

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:58:17 PM

Hi! Do you accept bitcoin cash??

StanleLee

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:04:59 PM

I dont understand how exactly does the price on exchanges for SMQ token grow to the targeted 2.5 USD and above? but I like it!)

First blockchain based marketplace of trading algorithms]
TRADINGENE│ JOIN NOW
ICO 4 April 2018
Sterk351

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:10:01 PM

Hi! Do you plan on accepting other payment methods than those listed above?
MikhailVyazov

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:20:49 AM

Hi there! When tockens will be available on exchange?
edubovoy

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:33:22 AM

Hi there! When tockens will be available on exchange?

Hi, Waves tokens will appear immediately on DEX and in couple of days on TIDEX after the ICO finished. Ethereum tokens will appear on Liqui and Livecoin in 20 days after the ICO is finished. We are also negotiating with Bitfinex and Bittrex now.
edubovoy

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:43:10 AM

Hi! Do you plan on accepting other payment methods than those listed above?

Hi, we already support pretty much a lot of payment methods to make it comfortable for everybody to participate: BTC, BCH, WAVES, ETH, DASH, LTC and fiat. If you want to contribute with something specific please, let us know.

edubovoy

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:46:50 AM

I dont understand how exactly does the price on exchanges for SMQ token grow to the targeted 2.5 USD and above? but I like it!)

The token will be presented on several exchanges and we have a solid plan on how to make prices on exchanges grow up to the mentioned 2.5 USD per token. It is described in details in our white paper, but in general we'll drive it with the price for Simdaq services. SMQ token is an exclusive payment method within Simdaq platform. And the pricing is made accordingly, i.e. for 10 USD monthly subscription we'll be charging 4 SMQ.

We'll actively promote exchanges among new users and demand on exchanges will grow with our marketing efforts. And at some point forecasting the demand Simdaq will be purchasing tokens from exchanges to act as a gateway for new users. With the growth of platform and amount of content contributed by the community token price growth should be continued and not limited.
edubovoy

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:48:05 AM

Hi! Do you accept bitcoin cash??

Yes, we do accept bitcoin cash.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: