Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:55:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]••• SIMDAQ: Platform for crypto trading 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 25992 times)
antaresus

Activity: 117
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:32:51 PM

What the problem with SSL on the https://simdaq.com/? Why does this error appear ERR_BAD_SSL_CLIENT_AUTH_CERT?
AlyattesLydia

Activity: 1400
Merit: 569

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:44:11 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 09:24:31 PM by AlyattesLydia

Signature and avatar campaigns are closed.
You can remove your signatures. Payments will be on this week.
Thanks for your support!

Signature and avatar campaigns are closed.
You can remove your signatures. Payments will be on this week.
Thanks for your support!

Please pay attention on signature spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jKq5R_bXikC1i9GqdEKuT5ntZhJQRq6tnzKYBbvNJsg/ :

ID 4 Icobro
1) wear another signature (anryze) & Last Active:   January 23, 2018, 04:15:22 PM - "Participants need to keep the signature until the ICO end." +screen
2) he have 0 posts from 27.11.2018, eligible for 0 weeks and counted 10 weeks

ID 6 Coin_win
1) wear another signature (mytracknet) & Last Active:   January 23, 2018, 03:40:34 PM - "Participants need to keep the signature until the ICO end." +screen
2) he have 0 posts from 27.11.2018, eligible for 0 weeks and counted 10 weeks

ID 7 Next_Robby
1) wear another signature (mytracknet) & Last Active:   January 25, 2018, 11:11:50 AM - "Participants need to keep the signature until the ICO end." +screen
2) he have 6 posts from 27.11.2018, eligible for 0 weeks and counted 10 weeks

All of them removed signatures until ICO end, but I think that these "participants" did not wear SIMDAQ signature at all. ICO end date - 26.01.2018.

ID 3 ifeoluwa - have 32 posts, eligible for 3 weeks and counted 10 weeks

ID 5 lidl - have 57 posts, eligible for 6 weeks and counted 10 weeks

ID 9 StanleLee - have 40 posts, eligible for 4 weeks and counted 9 weeks

I wrote them, but no editing was done. I hope this corrects the mistake.

For the same members, I posted a message yesterday.
mannanBAsh

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:05:51 AM

Guys i need some help :

I received a welcoming email from simdaq team today though i registered and contributed to the ICO a week ago, it's kinda late welcoming email and suspicious anyway, it asked me to click the link to validate my e-mail address but the link's page wasn't secure and my Kasper anti various blocked the page to avoid any harm to my computer. I tried to reach the simdaq website from different computer and I faced the same thing again, so guys if anyone faced the same problem please let me know as you all know the token distribution is soon. I hope there is no hack involvement in there.
ICO_support (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:15:06 AM

Guys i need some help :

I received a welcoming email from simdaq team today though i registered and contributed to the ICO a week ago, it's kinda late welcoming email and suspicious anyway, it asked me to click the link to validate my e-mail address but the link's page wasn't secure and my Kasper anti various blocked the page to avoid any harm to my computer. I tried to reach the simdaq website from different computer and I faced the same thing again, so guys if anyone faced the same problem please let me know as you all know the token distribution is soon. I hope there is no hack involvement in there.

Hi,

Please can you send a mail to support team with the details of the transaction on support@simdaq.com it will be rectified. Dont worry, your funds wont be lost
ICO_support (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:16:26 AM

Update: currently we have around a half of all participants added and confirmed their waves address for tokens withdrawal. We'll spend this day supporting those who have troubles and waiting for the rest to submit their waves address. If no technical issues arise we plan to do the first token distribution event Thursday evening or Friday morning.

Dear friends!

We are moving forward and we are entering into token distribution event now. Token distribution event will have 3 phases:

Phase 1 - collecting of your waves addresses. Please enter your payment gateway you used for contribution and fill the information about your waves address. For public ico it is ico.simdaq.com. For presale you could have used different gateway, but make sure it is within simdaq.com domain. Please, make sure you enter the valid personal address you own seed from, otherwise you will lose your SMQ tokens. If you don’t have one your can get it on https://wavesplatform.com. You can choose between old waves online client or new beta version. Please, double check the address before submitting it. The field will not be editable once the information is submitted due to security reasons.

If you have troubles accessing your gateway, please, send us a ticket to support@simdaq.com

Phase 2 - confirming the token disbursment. Once you fill the information you will get an email with the link to confirm the token disbursment. This is required to confirm that it was you who filled the waves address. If you receive this email before you actually submitted your waves address, please, immediately contact support@simdaq.com
Please, note that tokens will not be sent to you immediately but on the token distribution date to be announced.

Phase 3 - Actual token distribution. We’ll wait at least for 24 hours to collect the waves addresses from you and if there are not enough addresses submited we may prolong it as we want everybody to have equal position before trades start. We’ll announce the list of addresses collected and actual date of token distribution to you. Please, stay tuned.

Thank you guys for your support!
We are so excited to move that fast and look forward to build a great product for you.
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:23:02 AM

Update: currently we have around a half of all participants added and confirmed their waves address for tokens withdrawal. We'll spend this day supporting those who have troubles and waiting for the rest to submit their waves address. If no technical issues arise we plan to do the first token distribution event Thursday evening or Friday morning.

We are so excited to move that fast and look forward to build a great product for you.

Thanks guys, I'm waiting for the distribution. Will SIMDAQ also be listed on Tidex right after the distribution?
Next_Robby

Activity: 267

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 11:52:50 AM

Thanks guys, I'm waiting for the distribution. Will SIMDAQ also be listed on Tidex right after the distribution?

As I know, it will be listed soon, but it can not be listed immidiately like it happens with DEX.
So we ll have to wait.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄
▄████▀▀             ▀████▄
▄███▀               ██▄  ▀███▄
███▀                  ▀██▄  ▀███
███                  █▄  ▀██  ▀███
███                    ▀█   ██  ▀███
███                   █▄ ▀█▄  ██  ███▄
███              ▄██▄  ▀█  ▀█ ██   ███
███                                   
███              ▀██▀  ▄█  █▀ ██   ███
███                   ▄█  █▀  █▀   ███
 ▀██                     ▄█▀  ▄█    ███
  ███▄                   █▀  ▄█▀    ███
███▄                   ▄█▀     ▄███
███▄                 █▀     ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄                  ▀▀
▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

░   

░   

░ 

.........World Wi-Fi decentralized free Wi-Fi network. .........
——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————
..............................Share Wi-Fi-earn cryptocurrency!..............................

░   

░   

░ 

▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀   ███
██████████████▀▀  ▄█▀ ▄███
██████████▀▀    ▄█▀   ████
██████▀▀      ▄█▀    ▄████
██▀▀        ▄█▀      █████
████▄▄    ▄█▀       ▄█████
████████▄█▀         ██████
██████████   ▄     ▄██████
██████████ ▄████▄▄ ███████
▀████████████████████████▀

███████████████▀▀▀▀███████
████ ▀███████▀      ▀▀▀███
████    ▀▀██▀        ▄████
████▄               ██████
█████▄             ███████
██████▄           ████████
███▀██▀▀        ▄█████████
████▄▄       ▄▄███████████

████████████▀     ████████
███████████       ████████
███████████    ███████████
████████          ████████
████████          ████████
  ●  Whitepaper
●  Website
●  Medium

Elmaistro19

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:45:13 PM

I have a question, I have submited my waves adress, then I have recieved a confirmation mail from simdaq, but when I click the link, nothing happen, it gives me just a black page without anything at all.
Thanks in advance
ICO_support (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:01:35 PM

I have a question, I have submited my waves adress, then I have recieved a confirmation mail from simdaq, but when I click the link, nothing happen, it gives me just a black page without anything at all.
Thanks in advance

Hello!
Please write to support@simdaq.com

So you did not get a picture like the last one from this article?
https://medium.com/simdaq-blog/how-to-get-smq-tokens-after-ico-completed-158a25b2d5b9
ICO_support (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:07:53 PM

Yes, we expect Tidex then as well.
ICO_support (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:11:21 PM

Well, there were some mistakes in Bounty. Now seems it's ok.
Unfortunately we did not have too much participants in campaign, but we are very happy and grateful to those who supported us.

We are moving forward and we are entering into token distribution event now. Bounty tokens will be distributed soon as well.
Token distribution event will have 3 phases:

Phase 1 - collecting of your waves addresses. Please enter your payment gateway you used for contribution and fill the information about your waves address. For public ico it is ico.simdaq.com. For presale you could have used different gateway, but make sure it is within simdaq.com domain. Please, make sure you enter the valid personal address you own seed from, otherwise you will lose your SMQ tokens. If you don’t have one your can get it on https://wavesplatform.com. You can choose between old waves online client or new beta version. Please, double check the address before submitting it. The field will not be editable once the information is submitted due to security reasons.

If you have troubles accessing your gateway, please, send us a ticket to support@simdaq.com

Phase 2 - confirming the token disbursment. Once you fill the information you will get an email with the link to confirm the token disbursment. This is required to confirm that it was you who filled the waves address. If you receive this email before you actually submitted your waves address, please, immediately contact support@simdaq.com
Please, note that tokens will not be sent to you immediately but on the token distribution date to be announced.

Phase 3 - Actual token distribution. We’ll wait at least for 24 hours to collect the waves addresses from you and if there are not enough addresses submited we may prolong it as we want everybody to have equal position before trades start. We’ll announce the list of addresses collected and actual date of token distribution to you. Please, stay tuned.

ICO_support (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:55:02 AM

Guys,

Please read up this on how to get your SMQ tokens
https://medium.com/simdaq-blog/how-to-get-smq-tokens-after-ico-completed-158a25b2d5b9

Thank you for your support
SIMDAQ_Support

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:15:43 AM

Dear friends,

Today we'll distribute the tokens and make them available on Waves Decentralized Exchange. We haven't collected information required from all of you, so please, check our distribution list and make sure that you are listed there - simdaq.com/distribution. If you've confirmed your token withdrawal by email today by 4 pm GMT you should be in place. In case you are not their, please send us an email to support@simdaq.com

Thanks,
Simdaq team

SIMDAQ  ALL-IN-ONE TOOL TO BECOME AN EXPERIENCED CRYPTO TRADER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [[ ⋄ ]] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ (http://simdaq.com)
ICO_support (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:21:59 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 01:05:46 PM by ICO_support

Dear friends,

Today on Feb 02 the first SMQ token distribution round will be done. The distribution will start around 2 pm GMT and can  take up to one hour.  You will be able to see your tokens on the waves address you submitted for the distribution and Simdaq tokens will become available to trade on DEX. Please, be aware of scammers and always check the asset ID you are trading.

The correct Simdaq token ID is following:
CBik4JEmsoPZKKATnShULYj2ebUao5aada9N1XGznEET

We are getting it verified now and to be recognized as SMQ ticker.

We kindly ask those, who haven't submitted their Waves address yet to proceed with this ASAP, so that we could add you in the distribution round next week.

Exciting day for all of us!

Thanks
SIMDAQ
SIMDAQ_Support

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:48:35 PM

The first token distribution has been successfully completed!
You can check the first list confirmed waves wallet here: https://simdaq.com/distribution

Since now SMQ tokens are tradable on DEX exchange!
Pairs SMQ / BTC and SMQ / WAVES  are available!
You can check it here.
https://beta.wavesplatform.com

Please, confirm your waves address, if you did not. Instruction: https://medium.com/simdaq-blog/how-to-get-smq-tokens-after-ico-completed-158a25b2d5b9
The next token distribution will be next week.

In case you have any questions or did not get your tokens, please send us an email to support@simdaq.com

Bounty distributions will take place on Monday 3rd February, 2018

Thanks,
Simdaq team

tolyasan

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:51:34 PM

What are the benafits and disadvantages of your location?
SIMDAQ_Support

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:59:04 PM

What are the benafits and disadvantages of your location?

What location are you talking about?

Simdaq platform can be assessed globally, there is no location restriction

herromerro

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:07:43 PM

I got my tokens. Hope we'll see good developments and price soon. Of course with new exchanges.
JHB3

ELIXIR TOKEN

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:30:21 AM

Are there any exchanges planned, when will the tokens be trade able?

Also when will be the release of the platform?

greetings
antaresus

Activity: 117
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:26:27 PM

when will the Simdaq token be listed on the Coinmarketcap?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: