Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:55:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Profit from automatic arbitrage trading operations!  (Read 542 times)
arbitradeum (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:40:35 PM

INNOVATIVE CONCEPT Perform arbitrage trading operations with a single click! We automatically sell your criptomonedes at the best price, and then buy them back in another exchange. Repeat as many times as you want to obtain exponential gains!

We are constantly checking the main cryptocurrencies exchanges so we can offer you the best arbitrage opportunities!

We currently monitorize arbitrage tradings for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Dash, ZCash, NEO, Ripple, Monero.

AFFILIATES PROGRAM: get up to 30% comission.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AltCalendar

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:42:58 PM

INNOVATIVE CONCEPT Perform arbitrage trading operations with a single click! We automatically sell your criptomonedes at the best price, and then buy them back in another exchange. Repeat as many times as you want to obtain exponential gains!

We are constantly checking the main cryptocurrencies exchanges so we can offer you the best arbitrage opportunities!

We currently monitorize arbitrage tradings for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Dash, ZCash, NEO, Ripple, Monero.

AFFILIATES PROGRAM: get up to 30% comission.

WRONG AREA
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:42:11 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2017, 01:22:29 PM by akamit

I was looking for a service like this for sometime.
But I am not sure exactly how the operations are done in your service to complete an arbitrage.

Do we need to deposit in your site to earn by arbitraging and your company will handle all the operations?
Or you are only providing the steps and signals to your users to make an arbitrage after analyzing from your end?

One thing more, please make your original post more attractive and of course be detail for everything.

You have posted your service in wrong section.
Please move your thread to Service Announcements
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:15:18 AM

I was looking for an service like this for sometime.
But I am not sure exactly how the operations are done in your service to complete an arbitrage.

Do we need to deposit in your site to earn by arbitraging and your company will handle all the operations?
Or you are only providing the steps and signals to your users to make an arbitrage after analyzing from your end?

One thing more, please make your original post more attractive and of course be detail for everything.

You have posted your service in wrong section.
Please move your thread to Service Announcements

I just check their website and it seems that way. They are the one who will handle the arbitrage operation and we would just wait for the profit it seems. I am looking for a site to give arbitrage opportunities but I am still skeptic regarding depositing my money in a site and let them handle the operations for me. I still need more information about the site and need to know the experience of some people who are already using the site. I agree that the information should be more detailed and the steps in joining should also be stated in the post.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:22:16 PM

I just check their website and it seems that way. They are the one who will handle the arbitrage operation and we would just wait for the profit it seems. I am looking for a site to give arbitrage opportunities but I am still skeptic regarding depositing my money in a site and let them handle the operations for me. I still need more information about the site and need to know the experience of some people who are already using the site. I agree that the information should be more detailed and the steps in joining should also be stated in the post.

After few hours from my previous post, I signed up to their site and learned how it works.
The confusion raised because I didn't signed up to their site at the beginning and just only read the homepage.

It looked like a ponzi scheme to me. Because they offer something like 11.82% after 15 days.
For the plan maturity time they used the word "timeout", if I am not wrong.

@Op
Why should we trust you?
How do you guarantee investors money safety?
Do you have any previous history of handling investors money?
abelux

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:13:40 AM

https://imgur.com/0SVjm7c

Website got Hacked... Was it hacked by someone outside or someone inside just decided to flee with the cash?
50ShadesOfDamon

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:22:12 AM

exit scam
sedna1

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:18:03 AM

very bad.i had 1 btc