Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:55:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: American Express Joins RippleNet  (Read 312 times)
freli (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:44:01 PM

Hi everyone, I'm new to crypto. Smiley
Just saw that American Express joined RippleNet. what is your prediction for XRP?

https://ripple.com/insights/american-express-joins-ripplenet-giving-visibility-and-speed-to-global-commercial-payments/

ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:48:27 PM

Hi Ripple investor creep.
Did you really need to make new account and tread, trying to ease some money out of xrp "investors" to get the cash into your pocket. 

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:16:57 PM

Look like Ripple pump is coming. Hot news and suddenly new accounts start to talk about Ripple.
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:08:39 PM

Another huge step in favour of ripple. Imagine Deutsche bank and all major banks  join also, the smaller banks would also.
Wondering why financial institutions are reluctant in joining. May be due to their pride Undecided
But all the same, we'll just wait and see.

Praetorian.1legion

Activity: 476
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:15:28 PM

If you are interested in terms of investment - I think that they were late, the coin is already expensive. From the perspective of the prospects of the coin itself, there are good prospects.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:03:31 AM

If you are interested in terms of investment - I think that they were late, the coin is already expensive. From the perspective of the prospects of the coin itself, there are good prospects.

They would learn lessons from that. There are other projects like Ripple. If they don't get in in the train in time, they might be left behind Grin

illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 08:16:08 AM

Look like Ripple pump is coming. Hot news and suddenly new accounts start to talk about Ripple.
Ripple did grow recently looks like this was the reason for the growth? lol why is a fresh account coming outta no-where making a thread about XRP? strange but anyway I support Ripple and been holding it for a while now.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: