Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:02:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is stakes?  (Read 731 times)
jekjekey (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:54:58 PM

i applying a social media campaign and there payment is 10stakes what stakes about?

Thanks for the comments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cavaBcoin

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:09:55 PM

i applying a social media campaign and there payment is 10stakes what stakes about?

Thanks for the comments.

Stakes are a means of measurement. Example Social media campaign which you participated, have allocated 100,000 coins, this campaign have 100 people participate and total is 5000 stakes so per stake :  100,000/5000 = 20 coins
godzillarekt007

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

Floki Robot

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:13:11 PM

Stakes means relative amount given out to each member let me try explain with math problem. Lets say the stakes are 1.0 and 1.1 respectively and two members make 5 posts each and the pool is 1,000 coins. As I understand it, it is a multiplier used (dont know exactly how) but one member here would get 550 coins and the other 450 coins. I may have done the math incorrect but I think you get the point and that it is a multiplier.

Dirkson

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:17:38 PM

Stakes means relative amount given out to each member let me try explain with math problem. Lets say the stakes are 1.0 and 1.1 respectively and two members make 5 posts each and the pool is 1,000 coins. As I understand it, it is a multiplier used (dont know exactly how) but one member here would get 550 coins and the other 450 coins. I may have done the math incorrect but I think you get the point and that it is a multiplier.

Your explanation is too difficult, sorry. cavaBcoin explained it great... You can't explain it right without math calculation. 
Eloisa

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:08:30 PM

So stakes depend on the number of participants?
Sone11

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:19:07 PM

Thanks for the comments.

Stakes are a means of measurement. Example Social media campaign which you participated, have allocated 100,000 coins, this campaign have 100 people participate and total is 5000 stakes so per stake :  100,000/5000 = 20 coins

This one I understand, so if a certain project has a few participant you can get alot of coins. hmmm
TianaStam

Activity: 218
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:53:09 PM

Your explanation is too difficult, sorry. cavaBcoin explained it great... You can't explain it right without math calculation. 
I am agree, I am new here and this math explanation just made a boom in my head. You can call me stupid, but I will say that explanation with easy words and examples works much better with bigger mass of people. Anyway thank you for explanation of new word in my bitcoin beginner vocabulary  Smiley
jekjekey (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:30:22 PM

Thank you guys know now what it is. 😊
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:14:49 AM

Although I know that what is stakes, I couldn't understand your example exactly. I think it is better to give easier examples.
shenjing85

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:22:47 AM

Thanks for the comments.

That is a very clear example, stakes is just a means of measurement. You can earn stake week by week, and finally you will know how many coin you will be paid.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

noloco

Activity: 210

BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:31:53 AM

Simply a share or participation on total amount from what you are getting the stakes for.

Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:10:29 AM

Although I know that what is stakes, I couldn't understand your example exactly. I think it is better to give easier examples.

agree with you first time for me when i already seen it with some campaign a better understand for it i am already know what does it mean but i cant explain it clearly what does the stakes but i know that stakes are given for how many participants will be participating.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

acetouryahey

Activity: 213
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:17:01 AM

Thanks for the info even me i cant explain what is stakes as long as i comply what the rules of the campaign i joined. Its a greet help to others dont know what is stakes specially the new ones.
Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:48:03 AM

Thanks for the comments.

True, the use of stakes are just for measuring, it is like giving points to someone depending on the position/level/ranking, number of post, share, likes and etc., additional points like wearing the avatar, following the FB page, Twitter Account, Telegram and other types of bounty. The number of tokens that you will receive will depend on how many tokens you have for a particular bounty.

"Example Social media campaign which you participated, have allocated 100,000 coins, this campaign have 100 people participate and total is 5000 stakes so per stake :  100,000/5000 = 20 coins"- not right

to explain this.. the total number of stakes all the member has will be counted and tallied ( 100 participants, 50 stakes per participants, 100*50=5000 stakes in total), the campaign allocated 100,000 coins in the Social Media bounty,, so to get the total coins you will receive, simply divide the allocated coins with the total tokens of all participants, then multiply it by your total number of tokens.

(Allocated Coins / Total Stakes of all Participants)*total stakes received = Number of Coins you will Receive.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:53:11 AM

Stakes in social media campaign is the amount given to those members participated in the campaign in accordance to their facebook friendlist numbers or followers in tweeter. For example calculation of stakes:
facebook bounty amount - 10,000 shitcoin
Total number of friends
From 30 to 99 friends - .5 stakes * 100 members participated = 50
From 100 to 249 friends - 1 stakes * 100 members participated = 100
From 250 to 999 friends - 1.5 stakes * 100 members participated = 150

so the total stake is 50+100+150 = 300 stakes
One member that have 250 to 999 friends will get 1.5 stake out of 300 stakes of 10,000 shitcoin: 1.5*(10,000/300) = 50 shitcoin
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:00:09 AM

Thanks for the comments.

Stake is not the number of tokens you get, Stake is the percentage allocated to you in a campaign, the token you get will be the ratio of your stakes to the sum total stakes allocated to all participants in that campaign
lukmankhan25

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:00:33 AM

I've met a bounty program that tells about this, so the stake is, the total of the coins distributed for example facebook bounty he allocated 10000 tokens, so here 10000 tokens are divided by how many members who participated in the bounty facebook is then multiplied by our stakeholders could
Shirin16

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:06:33 AM

Thanks for the comments.
yes of course, if you follow a campaign and obey the rules, surely you will get a stakes.
The stakes are the result of a campaign we get. of the stakes, will be changed into the token distribution according to the number of stakes you have.
the more stakes, the more tokens you can get.

Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:06:53 AM

The stakes are difficult to distribute, i dont know why the bounty managers are using stakes in order to distribute the tokens at the end of the ico.
It is not fair, because it depends on the total participants of the bounty, if there is more people, then you are going to receive less tokens because the stakes depends on that.
But it is unfair, because you dont know how much money you are going to receive once that the ico is done, it is like working for free. And most if the ICO doesnt even get listed on a shitty exchange.
CyNotes

Activity: 199

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:14:30 AM

Thanks for the comments.
Stakes means share in your social media campaign. You can get your stakes or token after the ICO. Sometimes stakes in social media campaign are usually equal to 100$ or less. You can get your stakes for posting, comments, likes and retweet the pinned post from the team. If you want to get a big amount of stakes, look for the bounty campaign that accumulate to 5% and above of the token sold.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: