Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:06:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vector Artist & Graphic Illustrator for Hire (ETH, PP, LTC, DOGE, XMR, BCH,DASH)  (Read 104 times)
undergroundartpal (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 05:04:11 PM

I offer cartoony/manga-style illustrations. Prices are based in USD and convert to whatever crypto you'd like to use.

Art Gallery Link <- See recent examples here.
Information <- See full details here.

Most SFW and NSFW themes are OK.  

Tradigtal Watercolor Art

This product begins as a pencil illustration and is "painted" digitally. Depending on what you purchase, most of these complete at 8.5"x11" to 14" x 17" for more highly detailed pictures.  The buyer can also have the original pencil drawing shipped to them or a high quality print made, if desired.

Vector Art

Vector art is predominantly used for cnc (ex: lapel pins, coins, medallions, embroidery, vinyl stickers & decals) and logo design.  One file can do a lot. I can convert your sketches or raster graphics to vector, or even create an illustration from scratch.  I can even help you source manufacturers to make your new graphic into something tangible, if needed. I've recently done this with lapel pins I designed.

Pricing Terms

Quotes are given with possible turn-around times and allowed revisions. Services that costs $300 or more are eligible for escrow. Work $50 or more can be divided into split payments. Anything below that amount, I'd like up front. I can work with you.

My shop also accepts cryptos.

Currencies Accepted
I prefer (in no particular order) Paypal, BCH, ETH, DASH, DOGE, LTC, and XMR, but I can take whatever my processor will accept.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: