Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:54:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency Book | Register to get the book , FREE  (Read 3564 times)
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 09:43:53 PM

Yes, you can already setup your profile on KDP.Amazon and also create writer's profile
Regarding other platforms, iBooks and Google Books might be good option, but I didn't have experience with them

Very nice, thank you Smiley I will make sure to look more into this as I get farther in the process. I appreciate the suggestion though because it will certainly be something I will be interested in.

Signing up and waiting to read your book, I am also very into the Cryptomarket, So I hope I can really get a good and different perspective on your experience with the Cryptworld. Thanks for all the effort you have put into this book. By the way I like Andreas Antonopulous vision and insights on the present and future for BTC and the blockchain industry.

Thank you for showing support, I appreciate it Smiley

Positivebetting
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cupic

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:01:21 AM

i register done, please check and send my email
thanks
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 05:42:40 PM

i register done, please check and send my email
thanks

The book hasnt come out yet, however when it does you will get a email with it. Thanks

The Youtube video is now live, check the OP to see the official video. I talk a little bit more about the book and the release of it.

Positivebetting
Crypto Piece

Activity: 166
Merit: 43

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:16:15 PM

Interesting idea.

Advertise it on https://cryptopiece.com/ and get an increased traffic to your link Smiley
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 05:30:21 PM

Interesting idea.

Advertise it on https://cryptopiece.com/ and get an increased traffic to your link Smiley

Since I am giving this away free, I will not be paying for advertising. If you would like to post it free, you can of course. However I can not offer any financial incentive.

Positivebetting
megarounder

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:45:56 AM

Hi

I have registered for the ebook.

Waiting for its arrival in my inbox.Thank You
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 02:00:54 AM

Hi

I have registered for the ebook.

Waiting for its arrival in my inbox.Thank You

Thanks for registering, you will receive the book when it comes out. Thanks

Positivebetting
BitKinginfinity

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:10:51 PM

Already Registered. I'm a bit new in Crypto Currency and I'm really into study mode right now. I'm very grateful to the person who introduce this forum to me. Hoping to Learn More. Thanks in advance.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 05:02:56 PM

Already Registered. I'm a bit new in Crypto Currency and I'm really into study mode right now. I'm very grateful to the person who introduce this forum to me. Hoping to Learn More. Thanks in advance.

If you are new, you might even be interested in checking out my YouTube channel. I have some good content on there ( probably close to a hour ) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDMskjJegbcshbTMfpqhbXQ?view_as=subscriber

Thanks for signing up though for the book, I appreciate the support Smiley

Positivebetting
superjason

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:21:32 AM

Registered! Thank you! Let me know if I can help with tweeting it out to my 20K followers.

All the best!
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 04:01:51 PM

Registered! Thank you! Let me know if I can help with tweeting it out to my 20K followers.

All the best!

Thank you very much Smiley You can certainly spread the word if you would like.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 02:47:23 AM

If you have friends who are into crypto currency make sure to share this with them, it is a perfect opportunity for everyone since it is 100% free. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Positivebetting
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:22:06 AM

Registered for this!
Now im just waiting for it to arrive on my email. I still wonder why this thing don't catch the crowd. This is free, this is not a scam, this is purely about someone's knowledge he shares for the sake of the industry and his passion to share. People keeps chasing fraudsters airdrops and would end up hacked by the phishing email it sends. This one's damn real good. If I would be able to get what you want to tell by this book maybe just maybe I'd be a great trader in the future. God Bless you Tim! Cheesy
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 05:15:09 AM

Registered for this!
Now im just waiting for it to arrive on my email. I still wonder why this thing don't catch the crowd. This is free, this is not a scam, this is purely about someone's knowledge he shares for the sake of the industry and his passion to share. People keeps chasing fraudsters airdrops and would end up hacked by the phishing email it sends. This one's damn real good. If I would be able to get what you want to tell by this book maybe just maybe I'd be a great trader in the future. God Bless you Tim! Cheesy

The book hasn't been released yet but when it does you will get it Smiley Not everyone is posting, but I have over 50 people who have signed up which is amazing to me. Thanks man I appreciate all of the support and the kind words, I hope you enjoy this and I will be certainly willing to hear any feedback you have when it does come out Smiley

Positivebetting
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:35:28 AM

Table Of Contents (Updated 11.16.17)

1.My personal experience getting into crypto currency, and my thoughts.
2. Crypto currency tips
3. Helpful Strategies to follow
4. The nature of ICO's
5. The revolution of crypto currency

*20 pages +

Release Date : December 31st

This a good idea as you're included as an early investor in 2012 and can live purely on cryptocurrency.
I would like to read your book once it released, especially about helpful strategies and tips to earn more crypto or make some good investment.
Are you a miner? or have you ever invest in cloud mining? whether you are or not, I recommend adding a content about cryptocurrency's mining.
it may be difficult to write about mining if you have never been involved, but you can share your thoughts about it in general.
And you may add a content about this forum as well, as I believe this is the biggest forum of cryptocurrency where people from around the world are discussing bitcoin, altcoins and even promote their business/project or make an investment through information in this forum.
Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:08:21 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 08:21:11 AM by Darklinkz

Well, good luck with your book. I've been wanting to find more of tips that anyone doesn't know or only few know because youtube videos or blog always contains all the same strategies so I'll consider reading yours.
cutikanzilong

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:52:31 PM

I signed up. I hope after reading this book I am more knowing Cryptocurrency
Thanks  Wink
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 05:08:38 PM

This a good idea as you're included as an early investor in 2012 and can live purely on cryptocurrency.
I would like to read your book once it released, especially about helpful strategies and tips to earn more crypto or make some good investment.
Are you a miner? or have you ever invest in cloud mining? whether you are or not, I recommend adding a content about cryptocurrency's mining.
it may be difficult to write about mining if you have never been involved, but you can share your thoughts about it in general.
And you may add a content about this forum as well, as I believe this is the biggest forum of cryptocurrency where people from around the world are discussing bitcoin, altcoins and even promote their business/project or make an investment through information in this forum.

If you haven't already make sure to sign up via the link to get a free copy. I have not done much research in mining, however I might touch up on it in the book. I was also thinking about adding a small little portion about BitcoinTalk as I will mainly be advertising the free book here.

Well, good luck with your book. I've been wanting to find more of tips that anyone doesn't know or only few know because youtube videos or blog always contains all the same strategies so I'll consider reading yours.

This will certainly be different. Thanks

I signed up. I hope after reading this book I am more knowing Cryptocurrency
Thanks  Wink

You will certainly learn something from this, enjoy Smiley

Positivebetting
drmarcobelli

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:10:21 PM

will register.
not sure what to expect.
but thanks op  Wink

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 06:26:46 PM

will register.
not sure what to expect.
but thanks op  Wink

Well then you will be in for a surprise :p Enjoy man, and PM me if you have any questions.

Positivebetting
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: