Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:40:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency Book | Register to get the book , FREE  (Read 3564 times)
Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 07:54:32 PM

Interesting idea.

Advertise it on https://cryptopiece.com/ and get an increased traffic to your link Smiley

You just copied idea from http://www.milliondollarhomepage.com/ and you think it will work?
Imagine how many people tried to copy this idea but it didn't work

May be you want to advertise on my site? http://flodner.com/
I will make discount for you if you provide me some pixels ))

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 08:25:30 PM

Interesting idea.

Advertise it on https://cryptopiece.com/ and get an increased traffic to your link Smiley

You just copied idea from http://www.milliondollarhomepage.com/ and you think it will work?
Imagine how many people tried to copy this idea but it didn't work

Im confused what you guys are talking about. I am not interested in advertising anywhere as I am releasing this for free. So Unfortunately I wont be paying for anything.

Positivebetting
FundFantasy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:50:46 AM

(100% free )
Youtube video : https://youtu.be/avsGxO3BWxQ
Follow the progress on Twitter: @cryptoassetnews

Summary:

I will be creating a book starting tomorrow that I will be releasing on BitcoinTalk for 100% free. Below I will outline my plans as far as the outline of the book and contents I will be covering. This book will be released free, and will NOT contain any advertisements or promotions.

Table Of Contents (Updated 11.16.17)

1.My personal experience getting into crypto currency, and my thoughts.
2. Crypto currency tips
3. Helpful Strategies to follow
4. The nature of ICO's
5. The revolution of crypto currency

*20 pages +

Release Date : December 31st

* As the book gets written I will update my progress and have a planned date. Anyone who signs up via the registration period will receive the book via email. ( Ebook copy, physical copies might be available in the future.)

BIO: My name is Timothy, and I have been studying and researching crypto currency since late 2010. However I have not made any notable investments until 2012ish and today I live purely on crypto currency. Back in 2010 there were not any exchanges that I knew of ( correct me if I am wrong but the first exchange was around 2011) and so I was skeptical about taking a payment from a online sale in bitcoin which would be worth a pretty coin today. I have always been interested in business and have started many businesses over the years with a real passion for finance and investing. To bring you up to speed, today I business consult for a variety of different companies and projects in different industries. ( Both online and physical ) Over the last few years I have been really interested in bitcoin but have been shying away from it and focusing on the industry as a whole and blockchain technology. My favorite coin right now is Ethereum and I have been following the project very closely. I almost feel "apart" of the project without doing any development work considering my closeness to the project. Aside from my business world, I like to spend my time creating content whether that is making youtube videos around crypto currency or today announcing my crypto currency book. Over the next few weeks I will be writing a crypto currency book talking about my personal experiences and thoughts on the crypto currency market, and best of all it will be FREE. I am a huge believer and supporter in free content and learning tools for the next generation. On this thread you will find the google form link to register for a free copy when it is released, and you will find a sample list of topics I will cover in the book above.

Previous thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2408945.msg24637566#msg24637566

Disclaimer: I will never send you a email asking for money,coins,private keys etc  any emails requesting anything are scams. My book is 100% free

AMAZING ! Great job friend !! wish you luck
donovank

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:08:43 PM

Signed up, thank you for this.
I'm excited for the release date, and reading up on your vision of the cryptocurrency.

Is this your first book?
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:18:25 PM

(100% free )
Youtube video : https://youtu.be/avsGxO3BWxQ
Follow the progress on Twitter: @cryptoassetnews

Summary:

I will be creating a book starting tomorrow that I will be releasing on BitcoinTalk for 100% free. Below I will outline my plans as far as the outline of the book and contents I will be covering. This book will be released free, and will NOT contain any advertisements or promotions.

Table Of Contents (Updated 11.16.17)

1.My personal experience getting into crypto currency, and my thoughts.
2. Crypto currency tips
3. Helpful Strategies to follow
4. The nature of ICO's
5. The revolution of crypto currency

*20 pages +

Release Date : December 31st

* As the book gets written I will update my progress and have a planned date. Anyone who signs up via the registration period will receive the book via email. ( Ebook copy, physical copies might be available in the future.)

BIO: My name is Timothy, and I have been studying and researching crypto currency since late 2010. However I have not made any notable investments until 2012ish and today I live purely on crypto currency. Back in 2010 there were not any exchanges that I knew of ( correct me if I am wrong but the first exchange was around 2011) and so I was skeptical about taking a payment from a online sale in bitcoin which would be worth a pretty coin today. I have always been interested in business and have started many businesses over the years with a real passion for finance and investing. To bring you up to speed, today I business consult for a variety of different companies and projects in different industries. ( Both online and physical ) Over the last few years I have been really interested in bitcoin but have been shying away from it and focusing on the industry as a whole and blockchain technology. My favorite coin right now is Ethereum and I have been following the project very closely. I almost feel "apart" of the project without doing any development work considering my closeness to the project. Aside from my business world, I like to spend my time creating content whether that is making youtube videos around crypto currency or today announcing my crypto currency book. Over the next few weeks I will be writing a crypto currency book talking about my personal experiences and thoughts on the crypto currency market, and best of all it will be FREE. I am a huge believer and supporter in free content and learning tools for the next generation. On this thread you will find the google form link to register for a free copy when it is released, and you will find a sample list of topics I will cover in the book above.

Previous thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2408945.msg24637566#msg24637566

Disclaimer: I will never send you a email asking for money,coins,private keys etc  any emails requesting anything are scams. My book is 100% free

I already register.
Hopefully, we all get that.
To me, it`s a good book would.
Hopefully, the contents of this book educate especially in terms of krypto currency.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 09:31:04 PM

AMAZING ! Great job friend !! wish you luck

Thank you very much I appreciate it Smiley

Signed up, thank you for this.
I'm excited for the release date, and reading up on your vision of the cryptocurrency.

Is this your first book?

Thank you very much and I am glad you are excited, this will be a very enjoyable read. Yes this is the first of many Smiley

I already register.
Hopefully, we all get that.
To me, it`s a good book would.
Hopefully, the contents of this book educate especially in terms of krypto currency.
[/quote]

Thank you, and when it comes out you can always offer suggestions. Enjoy

Positivebetting
Flodner

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 12:43:19 PM

///
Im confused what you guys are talking about. I am not interested in advertising anywhere as I am releasing this for free. So Unfortunately I wont be paying for anything.

Tim, it was not directed to you.
This guys copied old and very popular idea, to create 1 000 000 pixels and sell 1 pixel for $1
The guys who did it first time really collected 1 mln dollars, but this guy won't because such ideas are working only 1 time.
So I was rather jokingly suggesting this guy to advertise on my site))

I know your books will be free, and I'll be following it, if I like it - I will post about it for free.
Also for future I have big idea about publishing books on these topics, so I might contact you, or may be help with publishing/promotion of your next books.

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:56:19 PM

Tim, it was not directed to you.
This guys copied old and very popular idea, to create 1 000 000 pixels and sell 1 pixel for $1
The guys who did it first time really collected 1 mln dollars, but this guy won't because such ideas are working only 1 time.
So I was rather jokingly suggesting this guy to advertise on my site))

I know your books will be free, and I'll be following it, if I like it - I will post about it for free.
Also for future I have big idea about publishing books on these topics, so I might contact you, or may be help with publishing/promotion of your next books.

Haha okay, I was sort of confused but you cleared it up.

Well thank you very much I appreciate the kind words and look forward to any future partnerships:)

Positivebetting
Flodner

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 08:22:27 PM

You are welcome.
Just checked link in your signature and liked this option:
$50 - I will create a personal original video where I dunk my head in a cake, and it will be sent directly to you.

Because I'm doing online marketing and now decided to focus on ICOs and Crypto-projects promotion, I have good idea.

What if you make short ICO review (that can only be a minute or two) and then will dunk your head in a cake?
I can take budget for this and may be even more than $50
Also when you'll have many such videos you'll monetize your traffic and may be even will become youtube crypto star!

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 04:25:44 PM

Make sure to sign up for a free book if you haven't already, I will be sending out copies of the book around December 31st 2017! If you have any questions feel free to PM me and I will be able to assist you.

Positivebetting
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:57:45 AM

I have checked in. I hope this book can give me more knowledge. Definitely i will share to my friends. Is there any other book for the next? Or perhaps you have recommended social media ro get more information

nipu

Activity: 229

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:59:48 PM

appreciate your work it will helpful to beginners and also other crypto users. such a great idea.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 04:21:35 PM

I have checked in. I hope this book can give me more knowledge. Definitely i will share to my friends. Is there any other book for the next? Or perhaps you have recommended social media ro get more information

Thanks I would really appreciate that. I haven't read other crypto currency books, however if you like reading and want some good business book recommendations you can PM me.

appreciate your work it will helpful to beginners and also other crypto users. such a great idea.

Thanks I am glad you will find it useful. I can't wait to release it.

Positivebetting
shacc

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:05:04 PM

i appreciate your work, hopefully be a good useful book to read and spread knowledge about bitcoin for readers, sure sign up for it
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 08:28:58 PM

i appreciate your work, hopefully be a good useful book to read and spread knowledge about bitcoin for readers, sure sign up for it

Thank you very much Smiley I hope you enjoy it on Dec 31st, and if you know others telling them about this would benefit everyone.

Positivebetting
GeoP

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:42:21 PM

I sign up .
Thank you man ! keep up the good work !
CryptoMoonDevil

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:27:27 PM

Hey Tim, this is a great idea. i'll register now. thanks for your time and dedication. i look forward to the completion of your book.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1363163)
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 09:34:05 PM

I sign up .
Thank you man ! keep up the good work !

Thanks I hope you enjoy it Smiley

Hey Tim, this is a great idea. i'll register now. thanks for your time and dedication. i look forward to the completion of your book.

Thank you very much, I appreciate the kind words.

Positivebetting
RoseLavender

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:09:14 AM

Signed up, good luck with the writing ^^
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW