Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:06:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: USA MEDDLING IN BREXIT  (Read 260 times)
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:01:34 PM

The UK blames RUSSIA for meddling in BREXIT what about the USA  ?    INVOLVEMENT ..

Goldman Sachs boss calls for second Brexit referendum - Politics live ...
https://www.theguardian.com › Politics › John McDonnell
15 mins ago - Goldman Sachs boss calls for second Brexit referendum - Politics live. Rolling coverage of the day's political developments as they happen..

Many of their workers ended up in the GOVERNMENT..      ..<<CORRUPT TO THE CORE..

This is ANOTHER reason i want out of the EU    people like above ^^^..

TAKE YOUR BUSINESSES AND FUCK OFF  <<< GOLDMAN BALL SACK..

The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is an American multinational finance company that engages in global investment banking, investment management, securities, and other financial services including asset management, mergers and acquisitions advice, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting services. It also sponsors private equity funds, is a market maker, and is a primary dealer in the United States Treasury security market. Goldman Sachs also owns GS Bank USA, a direct bank.

Goldman Sachs was founded in 1869 and is headquartered at 200 West Street in Lower Manhattan, New York City, with additional offices in other international financial centers.[3]

Due to its involvement in securitization during the subprime mortgage crisis, Goldman Sachs suffered during the 2007-2008 financial crisis,[4][5] and received a $10 billion investment from the United States Department of the Treasury as part of the Troubled Asset Relief Program, a financial bailout created by the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008. The investment was made in November 2008 and was repaid in June 2009.[6][7]

The list of former employees of Goldman Sachs who moved on to government positions includes former U.S. Secretaries of the Treasury Robert Rubin and Henry Paulson; current United States Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin; current chief economic advisor Gary Cohn; European Central Bank President Mario Draghi; former Bank of Canada Governor and current Governor of the Bank of England Mark Carney and the current Prime Minister of Australia Malcolm Turnbull. In addition, former Goldman employees have headed the New York Stock Exchange, the World Bank, and major banks such as Citigroup and Merrill Lynch.

WE AS BRITISH ..We been saying we want out of the EU because of elite businesses running our lives..

RICH MEN   RUNNING    POLITICS      ...We brexiters want you gone BYE SNOOTY FUCKERS..

You are scum of the EARTH..Send john wick Wink  i would fuck him up Cheesy Cheesy

WE THE BRITISH     Pride ourselves on DEMOCRACY  which non of you scum bags care about..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:22:39 PM

Sort out your formatting, you spastic. And maybe try and make a cohesive post with an actual point.
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:50:41 PM

Sort out your formatting, you spastic. And maybe try and make a cohesive post with an actual point.
You sort out your THIEVING scum bags Wink..

Actual point is that big businesses have been using people as slaves for their own gain..

point 1.. Inviting immigrants to keep wages low that means the natives of a country get wiped out..

Point 2.. Big businesses have been paying and using politicians to use it's people as slaves for cash..

Point 3 ..The UK wanted out of the EU because of those kinds of people ..

Point 4 ..You greedy scum bags are OVER..

Point 5 ..The uk are not slaves anymore for the London bubble and their cronies like gold ball sack..

Point 6 ..You are a robbing scum bag who bleeds peoples life blood like a vampire ..

Point 7 ..This is your kind of people below

Kinnock's £10 MILLION Pay Off and the EU SECRET BANK ...
christophereverard.co.uk/kinnocks-10-million-pay-off-and-the-eu-secret-bank-accou...
19 Jun 2016 - Trouble is, OLAF is headed by Neil Kinnock – and one of the EU MPs filmed claiming fraudulent expenses was Glenys Kinnock – instead of ...

point 8..This is who works for or used to work for goldman ball sack below..

European Central Bank President Mario Draghi;<<<<<< Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..

TALK ABOUT CORRUPTION              ^^^
Funny how people who work in USA government get to work or had worked for GOLDMAN BALL SACK..
And even some of the LONDON SNOOTY DICKS..

BANKERS are WANKERS..OK..

Point 9..You are a BUM LICK and don't give too shits for your fellow man just your own pockets..

Point 10 ..The whole point of a vote is who ever wins you do as they say or whats the point of a vote?..
See if we never had a vote GOLDMAN BALL SACKS would be paying us 1 dollar an hour and do as they say
or get shot..

Point 11..You all talk about RUSSIAN meddling but it's plain to see the USA is having ago too
like they always do..I SAY    they got too many fingers in pies and up peoples butt holes

NOW FUCK OFF..

Point 11..I rest my case       i am sure i have pointed out many many points.. So good bye you cunt Cheesy

protokol
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:20:28 PM

I honestly don't what you're on about, you're not the most articulate guy I've ever met, to say the least...

Your whole thread is based on a single comment made by the boss of Goldman Sachs, who is obviously just saying it to make more money for his bank (and himself of course). He's worried about losing the financial power and infrastructure that is based in London.

This is nothing to do with the USA meddling in UK affairs, just a prime example of crony capitalism from a big bank.

And I'm from the UK btw, not that it matters.
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:32:04 PM

Unless the Russia is involved in changing the count numbers,
Its pathetic for a democratic country to say their voters were influenced by a foreign nation.
Because it's all to the voters and the way they think and that's democracy.
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:12:47 PM

I honestly don't what you're on about, you're not the most articulate guy I've ever met, to say the least...

Your whole thread is based on a single comment made by the boss of Goldman Sachs, who is obviously just saying it to make more money for his bank (and himself of course). He's worried about losing the financial power and infrastructure that is based in London.

This is nothing to do with the USA meddling in UK affairs, just a prime example of crony capitalism from a big bank.

And I'm from the UK btw, Well you wouldn't think so Wink..

Sound like a french guy..OR a LONDONER Roll Eyes Kiss..

Post-Brexit UK still at back of the queue on trade deals, says Obama
https://www.ft.com/content/63d42778-7273-11e6-bf48-b372cdb1043a
4 Sep 2016 - Barack Obama has reiterated that the UK remains at the back of the queue as Washington seeks major new trade deals, while lamenting June's ..

Hillary Clinton claims Brexit was won on a 'big lie' | London Evening ...
https://www.standard.co.uk › News › Politics
15 Oct 2017 - Hillary Clinton has said that Brexit was won on a “big lie” as she ... MPs can block no-deal Brexit, says shadow chancellor John McDonnell.

JP Morgan: we'll only move jobs from UK after Brexit if EU forces us ...
https://www.theguardian.com › Business › JP Morgan
11 Jul 2017 - The worldwide boss of JP Morgan has said othat the Wall Street bank would only have to move thousands of jobs out of the UK in response to Brexit if ordered to do so by the EU. ... Some 16,000 staff are employed by JP Morgan in the UK – including 4,000 in Bournemouth – and around ..

Goldman Sachs .. Do you see who worked for them Roll Eyes..
Not like it's BOB your local butcher or car mechanic ..

ALL POLITICAL ..Easy to make money by doing dirty undemocratic deeds and the list below says it all..

The list of former employees

Goldman Sachs who moved on to government positions includes former U.S. Secretaries of the Treasury Robert Rubin and Henry Paulson; current United States Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin; current chief economic advisor Gary Cohn; European Central Bank President Mario Draghi; former Bank of Canada Governor and current Governor of the Bank of England Mark Carney and the current Prime Minister of Australia Malcolm Turnbull. In addition, former Goldman employees have headed the New York Stock Exchange, the World Bank, and major banks such as Citigroup and Merrill Lynch.

Goldman Sachs boss calls for second Brexit referendum | Business ...
https://www.theguardian.com › Business › Lloyd Blankfein
5 hours ago - The Goldman Sachs boss wants a second referendum to test whether a consensus still backs leaving the EU. Photograph: Daniel ..

Big businesses lay in bed with politicians and both agree to finger the rest up the butt hole..

So in other words they both are the same as you can see who goldman sachs employs then puts in
GOVERNMENT ..

Like the MAFIA getting someone in the white house  then can do deeds for the MAFIA..

Just the same as GOLDMAN BALL SACKS..

Now remember you said 9/11 was no inside job?..

WELL that proves your a LIAR and have no clue except your greedy little mind..
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:26:32 PM

Unless the Russia is involved in changing the count numbers,
Its pathetic for a democratic country to say their voters were influenced by a foreign nation.
Because it's all to the voters and the way they think and that's democracy.
Just lets say this if brexit was bad for the UK they would drop us in a flash the European union..

The fact we pay billions to the EU is what they care for..
Now all i see is politicians and big businesses who benefit from the EU..

If the EU was so good and the UK is better in then why do we need this?

School in Theresa May's constituency begs parents to help pay for ...
metro.co.uk › UK › Education
16 hours ago - Richard Hartley-Parkinson for Metro.co.ukThursday 16 Nov 2017 ... Robert Piggott Junior School is asking parents to help pay for pens, ... These include glue, pens, pencils, exercise books, paper, tape and ... 'Heads are so desperate they are begging parents for the cash they need to keep teaching kids.

We are slaves for the political elite and big businesses use our labour for their gain..
And i mean real gain not like you work for someone ..

They gain by not paying taxes making laws so no one else can do what they do and pay politicians to do the deeds they want for monies..

All remoaners are scum bags who have no clue ..

Lets just say my maths say we be way way better off out of the EU..FACT Wink..
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:43:54 PM

protokol if your British you should be ashamed of yourself Kiss Cheesy..

You remember this you weak spineless British pudding..

Rule Britannia (w/lyrics) - YouTube
Video for rule britannia lyrics▶ 2:16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l65_1S3qNBw
18 Mar 2014 - Uploaded by TV-94
Note this isn't the whole song, there's a few more paragraphs in it. Rule, Britannia! Proud to be British .
protokol
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:51:22 PM

And I'm from the UK btw, Well you wouldn't think so Wink..

Sound like a french guy..OR a LONDONER Roll Eyes Kiss..

Post-Brexit UK still at back of the queue on trade deals, says Obama
https://www.ft.com/content/63d42778-7273-11e6-bf48-b372cdb1043a
4 Sep 2016 - Barack Obama has reiterated that the UK remains at the back of the queue as Washington seeks major new trade deals, while lamenting June's ..

Hillary Clinton claims Brexit was won on a 'big lie' | London Evening ...
https://www.standard.co.uk › News › Politics
15 Oct 2017 - Hillary Clinton has said that Brexit was won on a “big lie” as she ... MPs can block no-deal Brexit, says shadow chancellor John McDonnell.

JP Morgan: we'll only move jobs from UK after Brexit if EU forces us ...
https://www.theguardian.com › Business › JP Morgan
11 Jul 2017 - The worldwide boss of JP Morgan has said othat the Wall Street bank would only have to move thousands of jobs out of the UK in response to Brexit if ordered to do so by the EU. ... Some 16,000 staff are employed by JP Morgan in the UK – including 4,000 in Bournemouth – and around ..

Goldman Sachs .. Do you see who worked for them Roll Eyes..
Not like it's BOB your local butcher or car mechanic ..

ALL POLITICAL ..Easy to make money by doing dirty undemocratic deeds and the list below says it all..

The list of former employees

Goldman Sachs who moved on to government positions includes former U.S. Secretaries of the Treasury Robert Rubin and Henry Paulson; current United States Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin; current chief economic advisor Gary Cohn; European Central Bank President Mario Draghi; former Bank of Canada Governor and current Governor of the Bank of England Mark Carney and the current Prime Minister of Australia Malcolm Turnbull. In addition, former Goldman employees have headed the New York Stock Exchange, the World Bank, and major banks such as Citigroup and Merrill Lynch.

Goldman Sachs boss calls for second Brexit referendum | Business ...
https://www.theguardian.com › Business › Lloyd Blankfein
5 hours ago - The Goldman Sachs boss wants a second referendum to test whether a consensus still backs leaving the EU. Photograph: Daniel ..

Big businesses lay in bed with politicians and both agree to finger the rest up the butt hole..

So in other words they both are the same as you can see who goldman sachs employs then puts in
GOVERNMENT ..

Like the MAFIA getting someone in the white house  then can do deeds for the MAFIA..

Just the same as GOLDMAN BALL SACKS..

Now remember you said 9/11 was no inside job?..

WELL that proves your a LIAR and have no clue except your greedy little mind..

I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say, but the links you just posted are pretty much evidence that the UK will be worse off after leaving the EU.

UK remains at the back of the queue - no good trade deals when we leave.

Banks moving jobs away from the UK. Maybe JP Morgan will only do it when the EU orders it, but the EU has all the power in these negotiations, not to mention many other banks have already said they're moving to the continent. Also many manufacturing companies will move to Europe because they will simply make more money there.

The EU is far from perfect, but the UK will be fucked in a year or two IMO, it has nothing much to offer - the big money comes into the UK from the financial sector and they are already making moves to other European countries.

I find it hilarious how you're spewing all this hate for banks and big business, yet still using comments by them to try and prove your point. It stinks of cognitive dissonance.
protokol
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:54:44 PM

Note this isn't the whole song, there's a few more paragraphs in it. Rule, Britannia! Proud to be British .

Yeah like a stupid song has anything to do with geopolitical and economic ties with other countries.

Oh but I guess everything will turn out alright if we sing "Rule Brittania" and "God Save the Queen", just watch those jobs and money roll in!

Wise up mate  Roll Eyes
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:05:46 PM

Goldman Sachs who moved on to government positions  Wink..
U.S. Secretaries of the Treasury Robert Rubin and Henry Paulson; current United States Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin; current chief economic advisor Gary Cohn; ..

former U.S. Secretaries of the Treasury Robert Rubin and Henry Paulson;

Bank of England Mark Carney <<been saying brexit bad

Citigroup and Merrill Lynch. <<been saying brexit bad

European Central Bank President Mario Draghi. <<Been saying brexit bad..

UK likely to suffer most in the event of hard Brexit, Mario Draghi warns ...
www.independent.co.uk › News › Business › Business News
28 Nov 2016 - European Central Bank president Mario Draghi warned that the UK economy ... direct investment were to materialise, there would be a negative impact on ... Theresa May says that by March she'll formally announce Britain's

The whole political system is CORRUPT ..

Do you believe a shop keeper should run your LIVES?..

So are other businesses any different like goldman sachs.         .so stop talking bullshit protokol..
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:22:17 PM

Yeah like a stupid song has anything to do with geopolitical and economic ties with other countries.

Oh but I guess everything will turn out alright if we sing "Rule Brittania" and "God Save the Queen", just watch those jobs and money roll in!

Wise up mate  Roll Eyes
I thought it was a good song with a pint of beer Grin..

No on a serious side we will invent and make new things the world will want to buy Grin..

geopolitical and economic ties with other countries. Cheesy
And we still will once we get the political elite bums out..

Un elected politicians who i know nothing about and want a well this below..DANGER..

You do know we was told to join the EURO or the sky would fall in..IT NEVER..

All this frighting people is BULLSHIT..

Why would people stop doing business for some foreign body like i buy apples in ITALY but a french
dude want us to stop Cheesy Cheesy..

BULLSHIT..Italy will tell you to piss off we will still sell..OK

Your countries biggest money makers for your public purses is small businesses NOT big business..

The small pay the taxes ..
The big  companies only employ say 200k workers all over the UK the rest come from small business..

So yes we will loose some monies at first BUT the ones that leave we can just set up what they did ..

Like this chap below..A new person can take over and the ones that left will loose out..

Coming soon: the Bank of Dave - YouTube
Video for the bank of dave▶ 10:07
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odmdaJD2hGg
11 Feb 2017 - Uploaded by Steve Baker
On 1 February 2017, I caught up with Dave Fishwick to learn about the ... and Loans towards becoming a fully .

PLENTY OF BRAINS in the UK..

Time to use them instead of us letting others use us as slaves..NOW SING you TRAITOR .. Cheesy..

popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:40:48 PM

protokol why does iceland do so good?  Are they in the EU as in the same way the UK is? NO

The one big difference they have is a better DEMOCRACY ..
Like bankers going to jail ..OURS get a BONUS.. Angry Angry..

Iceland GDP per capita | 1960-2017 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast
https://tradingeconomics.com/iceland/gdp-per-capita
The GDP per Capita in Iceland is equivalent to 385 percent of the world's average. GDP per capita in Iceland averaged 29384.87 USD from 1960 until 2016, .

What can they do that we cannot?.. Wink

It's the fact they will put a politician in jail for ROBBING the public purse..
OURS get a knighthood.. Angry Angry..

And that;s why we do so bad...BAD BULLSHIT    POLITICS ..

Kinnock's £10 MILLION Pay Off and the EU SECRET BANK ...
christophereverard.co.uk/kinnocks-10-million-pay-off-and-the-eu-secret-bank-accou...
19 Jun 2016 - Trouble is, OLAF is headed by Neil Kinnock – and one of the EU MPs filmed claiming fraudulent expenses was Glenys Kinnock ..

ICELAND they would of put him in jail..

The European union hire is family
Stephen Nathan Kinnock (born 1 January 1970) is a British Labour Party politician..

Just goes to show they employ the next generation of thieves knowing the father stole Angry Angry..

Iceland they all would be in jail..
And that;s why they do so good..GOOD POLITICS makes a good land..
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:21:09 AM

The UK blames RUSSIA for meddling in BREXIT what about the USA  ?    INVOLVEMENT ..

Goldman Sachs boss calls for second Brexit referendum - Politics live ...
https://www.theguardian.com › Politics › John McDonnell
15 mins ago - Goldman Sachs boss calls for second Brexit referendum - Politics live. Rolling coverage of the day's political developments as they happen..

Many of their workers ended up in the GOVERNMENT..      ..<<CORRUPT TO THE CORE..

This is ANOTHER reason i want out of the EU    people like above ^^^..

TAKE YOUR BUSINESSES AND FUCK OFF  <<< GOLDMAN BALL SACK..

The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is an American multinational finance company that engages in global investment banking, investment management, securities, and other financial services including asset management, mergers and acquisitions advice, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting services. It also sponsors private equity funds, is a market maker, and is a primary dealer in the United States Treasury security market. Goldman Sachs also owns GS Bank USA, a direct bank.

Goldman Sachs was founded in 1869 and is headquartered at 200 West Street in Lower Manhattan, New York City, with additional offices in other international financial centers.[3]

Due to its involvement in securitization during the subprime mortgage crisis, Goldman Sachs suffered during the 2007-2008 financial crisis,[4][5] and received a $10 billion investment from the United States Department of the Treasury as part of the Troubled Asset Relief Program, a financial bailout created by the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008. The investment was made in November 2008 and was repaid in June 2009.[6][7]

The list of former employees of Goldman Sachs who moved on to government positions includes former U.S. Secretaries of the Treasury Robert Rubin and Henry Paulson; current United States Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin; current chief economic advisor Gary Cohn; European Central Bank President Mario Draghi; former Bank of Canada Governor and current Governor of the Bank of England Mark Carney and the current Prime Minister of Australia Malcolm Turnbull. In addition, former Goldman employees have headed the New York Stock Exchange, the World Bank, and major banks such as Citigroup and Merrill Lynch.

WE AS BRITISH ..We been saying we want out of the EU because of elite businesses running our lives..

RICH MEN   RUNNING    POLITICS      ...We brexiters want you gone BYE SNOOTY FUCKERS..

You are scum of the EARTH..Send john wick Wink  i would fuck him up Cheesy Cheesy

WE THE BRITISH     Pride ourselves on DEMOCRACY  which non of you scum bags care about..

First of all, the USA really puts its hand on everything... The reason? Money of course. Brexit will have an impact on the market. I mean the movement of currency and stuff. Aside from that, the USA will want to take advantage of this political move for their gain. In an ideal world, the USA could just suggest and at best be a consultant as an allied nation. But that's just it, an ideal world

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: