Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:06:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I get bitcoin?  (Read 3190 times)
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:22:55 PM

if I think there are many different ways to get bitcoin by means of free or non free. and if the geratis it by joining the signature campaign project and bounty it can get bitcoin as well and if the non capital it can get by way of tranding.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:27:12 PM

If you can afford to buy bitcoin,invest in it you do not have to worry because in the market bitcoin keeps rising there might fall sometimes but it will not last.
Yeah it is the positive thing in the bitcoin because the bitcoin will help a lot of people just with the help of the investment if we are having the power to invest in the bitcoin we will see how fast the bitcoin will grow and the income of the bitcoin will be given to us just with the short time investment I am hoping very high and the bitcoin is going to increase more if we will invest and hold for the long time because the investing is the best source of the bitcoin making.
Zongxian

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:41:04 PM

You get bitcoin through this forum you can join campaigns and wear signatures for them and also you can join free airdrops to earn too there are also possibilities to write articles or even use social media to earn some.
Domenc

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:07:33 PM

Its common question of most of people who want to get online currency. For purpose of getting bit coin we have work be more creative and innovative through our own work or creativeness.When we work as skill staff we can get so many online work after accomplishing this task perfectly we will get some virtual currency like bitcoin. After getting this currency there are so many way to dispense this currency or convert this currency from virtual currency to local or international currency.
For exchanging this cypto-currency to local or international currency we need different system like PayPal and others service providers.

Earning Bitcoin can be done in many ways. But I have not heard a lot of cases where people are getting wages as means of Bitcoin. I have heard about people accepting Bitcoin in some places but getting payments in Bitcoin is a long way to go.
You can earn Bitcoin by trading it or investing on it (by means of profit). In this forum one can also earn Bitcoin by doing some signature campaigns or Twitter Bounties paying in Bitcoin.
darewaller

Activity: 2828
Merit: 634

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:22:44 AM

if I think there are many different ways to get bitcoin by means of free or non free. and if the geratis it by joining the signature campaign project and bounty it can get bitcoin as well and if the non capital it can get by way of tranding.
From what I know, some people here are freelance programmers who either work on some freelance sites where they get paid in dollars and then use it invest on Bitcoin or they have a site where they work for people and demand for bitcoin straight.

Some just buy with a percentage of their regular daily job salary. Others are depending on signature campaigns and all sorts of campaigns like tweeting, faucets, growing and selling accounts and a lot more of others.

Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:29:37 AM

From what I know, some people here are freelance programmers who either work on some freelance sites where they get paid in dollars and then use it invest on Bitcoin or they have a site where they work for people and demand for bitcoin straight.

Some just buy with a percentage of their regular daily job salary. Others are depending on signature campaigns and all sorts of campaigns like tweeting, faucets, growing and selling accounts and a lot more of others.
well, many people are starting to make money through facebook, and twitter. even faucet and trading. for now, there are very many ways to find bitcoin. well, if you work harder, you might be able to find a way to find bitcoin.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:54:28 AM

You get bitcoin through this forum you can join campaigns and wear signatures for them and also you can join free airdrops to earn too there are also possibilities to write articles or even use social media to earn some.
yes that is the common ways to obtain bitcoin here in forum. But  for me there are more different ways to earn here such as  creating services like BBCode design ,avatar or creating services such as "escrow" but must is trustworthy person . And last is investing and trading in different classified ICO's.
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:56:27 AM

Its common question of most of people who want to get online currency. For purpose of getting bit coin we have work be more creative and innovative through our own work or creativeness.When we work as skill staff we can get so many online work after accomplishing this task perfectly we will get some virtual currency like bitcoin. After getting this currency there are so many way to dispense this currency or convert this currency from virtual currency to local or international currency.
For exchanging this cypto-currency to local or international currency we need different system like PayPal and others service providers.
There are a number pf ways to earn or get bitcoin.
First, you can offer ypur setvices like translation or programming in exchange of bitcoins. Second, you can join bounty campaigns and third you can trade your altcoins into bitcoins.

sugihe

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:04:04 AM

Like you said we need skill before trying to get bitcoin in this internet. Its true, skill is the most important one. Without skill you can do nothing.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:45:51 AM

You can either invest or work..
When you decide to invest use..and offline wallet and then... Hold them for future profit..
When you decide to work..then.. there are variety of options out there in the market but the most legit and genuine work is through signature campaigns trust me I have seen pokers and stuff and no where will you be able yo earn bitcoins for sure..
All they will give you is 0.000001 btc..for... Doing a lot of stupid work and its just not worth it..
Go for signature campaigns and best of luck

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
charmaine08

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:20:31 AM

I know that feeling of a newbie who don't know where or how to buy bitcoin .. But you can do the first move in searching to the google on how to buy bitcoin , you have also to create your own wallet so you can easily buy and sell your bitcoin  . but for more information just go to Google 😂😂
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:51:38 PM

I really still do not see the question you are asking from your statement. However, if I am to assume that you want to know where you can exchange from fiat to bitcoin or vice versa when you either get paid offline or something, then you will have to look for a working exchange around you. For stuffs like this, it depends on your country. For me, I make use of either LUNO or remitano to do something like that.
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:02:13 PM

There are a lot of ways to get bitcoin. You can first mine it in a slow manner which allows you to have satoshis which has no value but if you earn a lot of satoshi. You can earn up to 1$ or higher if you keep mining. You can also join campaigns which allows you to be paid thru bitcoin and that will be a good source of bitcoin.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:07:51 PM

There is a lot of way to get bitcoin but for me the best is invest your money in this coin. It is the easiest way, but if you want do it otherwise you can start with invest in cheap coin. Earning as long as you get a 8,500 dollars to buy bitcoin
artlanante

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:12:09 PM

Getting Bitcoin isn't a hard thing to do if you're having money. Or not you have to work for it. Doing the signature campaign or the ICO bounty (then exchange coins into Bitcoin) and get the rewards.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:46:05 PM

I believe I understand your point but I don't see the need for a different system since you now can use different payment cards charge directly to cryptocurrency this is makes it quite easy to convert cryptocurrency to local or international currencies, beside that we got multiple exchange that can be directed to your bank account and we even got cards that can charge to other coins than Bitcoin so what more do you want from a system? Today I can if I want to live almost only by using bitcoin or other cryptocurrency just by having them on my payments.

I am joining signature campaign. Mostly a bounty campaign so i can get tokens but how can i get bitcoin. By selling it in many exchanger and exchanging it into bitcoin. And to withdraw it i need to convert it into fiat.
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:00:38 PM

There are so many ways available for you to get some Bitcoins, it's either you buy using your Fiat currency or you offer services in exchange for Bitcoin, and you can do that on this forum. To buy Bitcoin, you can check out localbitcoins.com
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:09:25 PM

To get bitcoin we must do what it takes to get it, some people get bitcoin through mining, they setup a mining farm and start mining bitcoin. Some also trade bitcoin, they buy bitcoin when the price is low and sell it when bitcoin price is high. More so,  other rendered services and get their pay through bitcoin and from this forum service section you will see how many people are applying for bitcoin pay related jobs.
Inspector 2211

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:16:13 PM

You are not a newbie but a member level so you can easily join any signature or bounty campaign and start earning bitcoins as that is the best way to collect bitcoins and make sure that you don't waste your time on faucets sites nor waste money on gambling sites to double it quick and you can also sell your services if you have good skills so the only thing I would like to suggest you is to go with safe and concrete methods of earning bitcoins which can generate regular income for you.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
BTC-GREEN       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Ecological Community in the Green Planet
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE   |   ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 08:21:36 PM

There are a massive amount of exchanges now that you can purchase BTC from. Just do a quick google search.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: