Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:09:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I get bitcoin?  (Read 3190 times)
Aljohn08

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:50:28 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 05:03:30 PM by Aljohn08

There are many ways to earn like gambling, networking, investment site, faucet , signature campaign ,tradin etc. .. Use your Rank You are already a "member"(positon in bitcointalk) there are many signature campaign in marketplace (altcoin)   you can join it and earn money by posting , if you want easy money, invest your money in some investment site then wait to harvest it . But my advice is just keep posting if you reach legendary you can earn big big money !!
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:09:09 PM

I think one of the easiest way is trading cheaper coins. From the cheapests to ever more expensive. As long as you will have enought money for bitcoin
Bandon

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:46:35 AM

Bitcoin is like real money. How do you earn money? You have to work for people in exchange for bitcoin. You can try Bitcoin Faucets also but it will take a while for you to earn big.
Wexnident

Activity: 2534
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:04:02 PM

Its common question of most of people who want to get online currency. For purpose of getting bit coin we have work be more creative and innovative through our own work or creativeness.When we work as skill staff we can get so many online work after accomplishing this task perfectly we will get some virtual currency like bitcoin. After getting this currency there are so many way to dispense this currency or convert this currency from virtual currency to local or international currency.
For exchanging this cypto-currency to local or international currency we need different system like PayPal and others service providers.
Invest into it. Or earn it from campaigns. In investing to Bitcoin ofcourse you will need a capital while in campaigns, you won't since joining is free. But the downside is thqt, there are campaign that fails and sometimes the payouts are low so your hardfowrk will be sometimes not as big as the others plus the oayouts are based on your forum rank.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:23:53 PM

There are ways in which you can get Bitcoin either by rendering services such as participating in signature and social media campaign  and get paid in Bitcoin or trading crypto currency and make profit from your trading etc. And for you to cconvert your crypto currency into fait currency as it is done here in my country, you will need to exchange your Bitcoin or altcoins with your local currency through your local crypto exchanger.

mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:51:30 PM

There are many ways to earn like gambling, networking, investment site, faucet , signature campaign ,tradin etc. .. Use your Rank You are already a "member"(positon in bitcointalk) there are many signature campaign in marketplace (altcoin)   you can join it and earn money by posting , if you want easy money, invest your money in some investment site then wait to harvest it . But my advice is just keep posting if you reach legendary you can earn big big money !!
Yes this is true, that's the commonly ways to earn or to have bitcoin. However among of that signature campaign is the best way to get bitcoin without any fiat investment, but in this kind of job you just need to share learnings and some ideas to other workers.

In addition trading is also a good idea to earn profit easily, because all you need to do in this job is to buy bitcoin and altcoins when price fall down and sell it immediately when price starting to grow up.
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 12:59:10 PM

Yes this is true, that's the commonly ways to earn or to have bitcoin. However among of that signature campaign is the best way to get bitcoin without any fiat investment, but in this kind of job you just need to share learnings and some ideas to other workers.

In addition trading is also a good idea to earn profit easily, because all you need to do in this job is to buy bitcoin and altcoins when price fall down and sell it immediately when price starting to grow up.

Trading can be lucrative if you know what you are doing. Not easy to predict when to buy and sell... I trade only on long term, short term I find way too risky.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:59:46 PM

Actually there are various ways to get the bitcoin but which must be owned by someone who wants it must always have the nature of patience so that in getting the maximum profit because it needs to wait for the exchange rate to rise first.

Charisse1229

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:18:17 PM

If you want to earn bitcoin in a simple way. You just need to join signature campaign in services, in that you can earn bitcoin in just 1 week, becuase the payout is weekly basis. And also trading is one of the best bitcoin earner. And also investing and mining.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:55:51 PM

Its common question of most of people who want to get online currency. For purpose of getting bit coin we have work be more creative and innovative through our own work or creativeness.When we work as skill staff we can get so many online work after accomplishing this task perfectly we will get some virtual currency like bitcoin. After getting this currency there are so many way to dispense this currency or convert this currency from virtual currency to local or international currency.
For exchanging this cypto-currency to local or international currency we need different system like PayPal and others service providers.

To get a bitcoin as your Job payment, you should be a technically sound.You have to follow this forum, some job will be araised with the bitcoin payment. Search and get that one,if you get a bitcoin means,it's very easy to convert to any of using FIAT. It may be a dollar or Euro,it was very easy.
Although it takes time to learn all that just like me that  knows little more about trading and bitcoin. I think we all do that and experience that. Following this forum rules can improve the community and discussions in this method. The forum moderators tries to prevent spammings and copy posting as plagiarism well it is a crime not crediting the source. It true that its easy to earn on this forum but not all users are qualified to participate.
gigatux

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:18:59 PM

Its either you invest or its either you mine bitcoins, I'd suggest you invest rather than mine bitcoins, especially if you are new to BTC, I'd suggest starting off with the basics.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:27:56 PM

There are many things you can do in order to get bitcoins. You can have job here in this forum like joining signature campaign, bounty campaign and maybe you can do translations. Some people get their bitcoins by do tradings different coins. There are lot of things to do in order to get bitcoins and you can have your research it here if you want.
xAnima

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:33:10 PM

There are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin and one of them is by mining it which will take a lot of time. You can also join campaigns that offer bitcoin as payments.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:37:30 PM

To get bitcoin you need to work for it or just buy it but unlike me i am working hard just to get bitcoin. You should try to join in this forum or if ever you already have joined you should join in the campaign here.
cepedacharles

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:41:43 PM

There are many ways to earn bitcoin and I earn money by joining signature campaigns, And many ways to earn money bounty campaigns. trading, mining, gambling and more and I earn weekly by joining signature campaigns. And I used to be faucet but not because I was getting small in the faucet. And so far many are earning big because the price of bitcoin is very high.
Zastria

Activity: 157

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:45:13 PM

I think you understand you can get bitcoin through this forum, I myself get bitcoin from this forum through signature campaign and there are some bounty campaign that I follow. In addition to getting bitcoin from this forum, I also do altcoin trading to increase profits, I do trading if bitcoin I collect is enough
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:46:24 PM

There are so many ways to get it, best are getting it from someone by paying him in dollars, other one without investing is getting it from airdrops which could give you some amount if it.

icecream sandwich

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:51:21 PM

There are a lot of ways to get bitcoins you can buy them you can mined them or you can work for it to have them. But for me the best way to gain bitcoins if you are just a beginner is join in a signature campaigns because you will just work for it you do not need to lend money you will work for them and they will pay you bitcoins that you ever want. It is more good xhoice because you do not need to pay for it so you will not lose aomething if the price drops.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:03:17 PM

There are so many ways to get it, best are getting it from someone by paying him in dollars, other one without investing is getting it from airdrops which could give you some amount if it.
Yeah for sure there are a lot of ways to have bitcoin and earn it easily. It has two way to make bitcoin through investing and non investing way of bitcoin earning. So if you are having money to invest you can earn it by investing your money with bitcoin and it will grow your number of bitcoin but if you are not having capital to invest you can join the signature campaign and bounty campaign to make free bitcoin.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:47:41 PM

There are a lot of ways to get bitcoins you can buy them you can mined them or you can work for it to have them. But for me the best way to gain bitcoins if you are just a beginner is join in a signature campaigns because you will just work for it you do not need to lend money you will work for them and they will pay you bitcoins that you ever want. It is more good xhoice because you do not need to pay for it so you will not lose aomething if the price drops.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: