Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:00:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I get bitcoin?  (Read 3190 times)
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:01:32 PM

Its common question of most of people who want to get online currency. For purpose of getting bit coin we have work be more creative and innovative through our own work or creativeness.When we work as skill staff we can get so many online work after accomplishing this task perfectly we will get some virtual currency like bitcoin. After getting this currency there are so many way to dispense this currency or convert this currency from virtual currency to local or international currency.
For exchanging this cypto-currency to local or international currency we need different system like PayPal and others service providers.
i dont really understand the question here. we can acquire bitcoin by buying it with fiat, mining, trading your altcoins to bitcoin, offer online services and get paid in bitcoin, participate in bounty campaigns and get paid in bitcoin or in altcoins then trade it to bitcoin or sell something for bitcoin. i dont that bitcoin is that much complicated. if you want to turn it into cash you can just cash out.

THErapist

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:28:22 AM

Its common question of most of people who want to get online currency. For purpose of getting bit coin we have work be more creative and innovative through our own work or creativeness.When we work as skill staff we can get so many online work after accomplishing this task perfectly we will get some virtual currency like bitcoin. After getting this currency there are so many way to dispense this currency or convert this currency from virtual currency to local or international currency.
For exchanging this cypto-currency to local or international currency we need different system like PayPal and others service providers.

Honestly some people really got their bitcoin just by doing some bitcoin related works and because they are used to it for many years, they are now able to accumulate a decent number of it since they started. Because at some point that people doesn't want to buy bitcoin, they used to work for it instead and the result is quite as no doubt we have lots of options and method on how to get bitcoin without harming our own fiat pocket.

Aside from that, converting or withdrawing to fiat is really just one click away especially if you will used your own local exchanger there as they have access to majority of payment system on a said country whether via bank account, banking system, usual pick up money system etc. . As bitcoin is progressing, expect lots of ways to used to it in the future.

I can earn bitcoin by joining in this forum and by joining in a bounty campaign and get paid so that I can sell it or invest it to earn profit from it. Or maybe I just buy bitcoin and invest it in a reliable project. I can also earn through mining but this has become very difficult to do for the average person like me.
@maetthan17

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:30:12 AM

You can buy bitcoin through coins.ph .
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 11:37:15 AM

I think, that is in this forum already understand. by following ico project, and get token after ico ends, deposit it to eth, then direct to sell to money or deposit to btc, it's up to you. and it's in my opinion a simple way to get btc. if you think, sites on the internet that share faucet and so it can get bitcoin, you are wrong. it's a scam.
Purno99

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:15:41 PM

bitcoin is an activity that produces a lot of profit, but bitcoin can also be said an investment or savings because with over time bitcoin prices can rise drastically. to get bitcoin can be obtained by various ways that have been determined by the bitcoin.
@maetthan17

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:50:00 PM

You can get bitcoin in the coins.pH you can invest also in bitcoin so that you may have much more money in the future .
Ulan01

Activity: 178
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:50:37 PM

In bitcoin I see many ways to get it. I want to try to sell altcoin trading, but as a beginner I am still confused choose it. Here I have to really check where my money wants me to grow.
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:15:15 PM

In bitcoin I see many ways to get it. I want to try to sell altcoin trading, but as a beginner I am still confused choose it. Here I have to really check where my money wants me to grow.
Go for trading this will yield a good result of your money. Ofcourse before you can earn or get bitcoins learned some knowledge on how to earn. In this way if you are knowledgeable already it is easy to earn btc.
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:42:08 PM

Actually you are right. But to get bitcoin is first thing you do is to rank up your account so you can easily join in campaign establish by the head and also get knowledge about bitcoin to easy understand the forum. When you are already in a high rank you can join in different campaign that you are surely get bitcoin.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
BTTrader

Activity: 156

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:08:22 PM

I would suggest googling poker free rolls for a bit coin. Winnings from a poker free roll is actually what introduced me to bitcoin in the first place.
kukurikapu

Activity: 134
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:10:13 PM
Merited by criza (2)

There are many ways how to have bitcoin. There is bitcoin mining where you cam earn bitcoin. Then there is also signature campaigns that let there bounty rewards as bitcoin. All you need to do is seek.
kingragnar

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:30:07 PM

There are many ways to get a bitcoin and one of the easiest ways is gambling is simple just when it's your bet and your bitcoin will double by so many addictions to this type of business. One of the best is the trading industry because of it many earners are good and even if it is bad it will not be much bigger to lose your investment. Unlike hype investment sites that you can earn first but soon they will lose all your money in their investment. So here it is that the name of the bitcoin will break down. In my opinion.
timid

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:37:04 PM

Hi guys I am looking to sell/trade my casacius bitcoin worth around 1.2 btc. I can send pics for proof if need be. Its the actual rare physical bitcoin. Preferably to someone in the UK. is anyone interested??
juliamichaels18

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:38:53 PM

the best way is to buy it from your local trading site. or maybe you could doing a trading in market place on bitcointalk.org by selling usefull items
Shendy23

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:44:05 PM

You can buy bitcoin for trading or investing. You can mine the to have bitcoin and you can work some signature campaign or bounty campaign here to have bitcoin. That is how you can get bitcoin.

zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:01:26 PM

You can buy bitcoin for trading or investing. You can mine the to have bitcoin and you can work some signature campaign or bounty campaign here to have bitcoin. That is how you can get bitcoin.

Trading is good ,you will get profit if you know how to do already a trading, but if you are a starter maybe you can buy first the bitcoin then study about trading before you do that.
Natsuu

Activity: 1134
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:06:38 PM

You can get bitcoin in signature campaign just sign and post or qoute on forums or you can gamble. Others do trading or investment but airdrops is one of the easiest to get one.

Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:14:00 PM

If you want to get bitcoin try to use mining . mining is the easiest way to earn bitcoins but for me signature and social media campaign is my way to earn bitcoins and trading try to use this but its to risky if you use trading .
Actually, bitcoin mining will take time to wait to gain bitcoin but you can assure that you could earn income. On the other hand, I suggest you should join in signature campaign or bounty campaign on bitcoin forum if you want to earn much bitcoin. However, there are some alternative way to earn bitcoin and it will depend to you what would you used.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 08:37:11 PM

Indeed for now signature campaigns and social media to be the best solution to get bitcoin, but if you have the ability and knowledge of trading may be very appropriate if trading becomes the best alternative to increase bitcoin quickly. And not a bit bitcoin traders. who has gained success with bitcoin, although it certainly can't be achieved easily to be able to have the ability of trading would require time and process.
Brunusmagnus

Activity: 158
Merit: 11

Omnity - Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:50:47 PM

It seems to me a strange question: if you have some cash, you can buy bitcoin (or altcoin, of course).
If not, you can provide some value (it's called "work") and ask to be payed in bitcoin.
That's all.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: