Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:26:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I get bitcoin?  (Read 3190 times)
OnyxSage

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:33:37 AM

Not sure, but normally, you have to buy it. If you're advanced in hacking, you can try stealing it - not recommended, as you will be an @ole, lots of people will hate you, and you will probably die alone.
But if you're not a hacker, than the only ways I'm aware of, are to buy it for fiat, or to help someone and they would pay you in return in BTC, but most likely it is a case of buying it with fiat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Emem29

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:00:39 AM

Its easy and simple. Fierst of all you beed to learn about cryptocurrency if you want to earn bitcoins. The easuest way to earn bitcoin is to join a campaign. Or be a trader. Thats the easiest way to get bitcoins.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:23:20 AM

Its common question of most of people who want to get online currency. For purpose of getting bit coin we have work be more creative and innovative through our own work or creativeness.When we work as skill staff we can get so many online work after accomplishing this task perfectly we will get some virtual currency like bitcoin. After getting this currency there are so many way to dispense this currency or convert this currency from virtual currency to local or international currency.
For exchanging this cypto-currency to local or international currency we need different system like PayPal and others service providers.

I believe I understand your point but I don't see the need for a different system since you now can use different payment cards charge directly to cryptocurrency this is makes it quite easy to convert cryptocurrency to local or international currencies, beside that we got multiple exchange that can be directed to your bank account and we even got cards that can charge to other coins than Bitcoin so what more do you want from a system? Today I can if I want to live almost only by using bitcoin or other cryptocurrency just by having them on my payments.

I get some bitcoins by joining in a signature campaign as my calssmate teached me how to join in a particular signature campaign. By doing constructive posts a week i can get weekly stakes and when the campaign is successfully done. And wehn the distribution of the token is also done. That is the time that i can sell it in the exchanger.
Laregrell

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:41:02 AM

Its common question of most of people who want to get online currency. For purpose of getting bit coin we have work be more creative and innovative through our own work or creativeness.When we work as skill staff we can get so many online work after accomplishing this task perfectly we will get some virtual currency like bitcoin. After getting this currency there are so many way to dispense this currency or convert this currency from virtual currency to local or international currency.
For exchanging this cypto-currency to local or international currency we need different system like PayPal and others service providers.

safe way is bank exchange or using credit cards and buy your bitcoin.

also localbitcoin is fast and trusted place. or this sites

many option choose easy one for you

lyledark10

Activity: 56
Merit: 9

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:50:33 AM

There many type of getting bitcoins, BTC is cryptoncurrency. Mining, recapchas and trading this how you can get bitcoins.
Sexie

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:28:12 PM

.                     You can get Bitcoin through  campaign signature  or any other job related Bitcoin. These Will pay you in ibitcoin.  Joining Bitcoin online job Will nourish  your skills, just to be hard working , initiative, efficient, and  you do have to Focus on your job. Every effort you make , you Will  get Bitcoin. Another way of of getting Bitcoin is through investment . You Will have Bitcoin as much as you, if you have money for  buying Bitcoin.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:23:25 AM

Not sure, but normally, you have to buy it. If you're advanced in hacking, you can try stealing it - not recommended, as you will be an @ole, lots of people will hate you, and you will probably die alone.
But if you're not a hacker, than the only ways I'm aware of, are to buy it for fiat, or to help someone and they would pay you in return in BTC, but most likely it is a case of buying it with fiat.
You really do not have to go the buying way if you have some skills to dish out in the community which obviously can make you earn a lot of it. So many people have been earning it over the years and some who started earlier would have been worth a lot by now.

Once you have some skill-set needed in the community, then you can really make shit load of bitcoin and even if you do not have skills, you can just make use of the little campaigns to still earn something good.
queenhallmark

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:58:20 AM

I really still do not see the question you are asking from your statement. However, if I am to assume that you want to know where you can exchange from fiat to bitcoin or vice versa when you either get paid offline or something, then you will have to look for a working exchange around you. For stuffs like this, it depends on your country. For me, I make use of either LUNO or remitano to do something like that.
There are large number of ways through which you can earn bitcoin like
You can work with some signature campigan and can earn BTC.
You can do trading and can earn BTC
You can investing in some project and can earn BTC.
Cryptophorus Columbus

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:29:56 AM

Well, it's very simple: you have to offer some value!
If you have money, you can buy bitcoin; if not, you can work and ask to be payed in bitcoin.
won99

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 12:16:12 PM

You are right. PayPal make our transaction easy. Maybe in future bitcoin will give us access to transaction, they have relation with PayPal maybe. It is my opinion. I think bitcoin always development in the future. So we must wait for many time Smiley

TAYLOR
Crypto Trading for Everyone
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
[]
iSkyCastle

Activity: 142

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:36:50 PM

Find the Fiat/BTC exchange or service provider within your own country.
Otherwise, look for local dealers, and negotiate for a good discount. They generally charge 5-10% premium on top of the spot price.

Batang Hambog

Activity: 223

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:49:23 PM

To get a bitcoin as your Job payment, you should be a technically sound.You have to follow this forum, some job will be araised with the bitcoin payment. Search and get that one,if you get a bitcoin means,it's very easy to convert to any of using FIAT. It may be a dollar or Euro,it was very easy.
I get bitcoin first when i started know about bitcoin is getting small amounts of bitcoin in some sites that are called faucets and that smal amount of bitcoin i get is called satoshi. And when i learn about joining in a signature campaign. I really prefer to it and take as an goo oppotunity to earn by myself with my own understanding.
Laokong

Activity: 118

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:22:43 PM

first get yourself to a bitcoin wallet because you will need a place to store your new bitcoins in the bitcoin world they're called a wallet but it might be best to think of them as a kind of bank acount.

TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:31:21 PM

Few ways in which people get bitcoin include;
Joining the forum, making post and joining campaigns and social media, some get it through trading - they invest their money directly into bitcoin projects and wait for it to rise before withdrawal to make gain. Some get it through majorly mining. This are the few ways i can point out as ways of acquiring bitcoin
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:33:06 PM

There's a lot of ways to earn bitcoin. You can mine, invest, trade, gamble, join the forum and register on a signature campaign, or join airdrop. Earning bitcoin is easy and it is really profitable. That is why bitcoin is becoming main stream. More and more people are starting to find ways and information about bitcoin because a lot of people were able to earn a lot of income because of bitcoin.
dogeeeeeeee2

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:34:08 PM

Getting Bitcoins is really simple if you're having money to do it. If not you could try to earn it in this forum with the signature campaigns or bounties.
reynilynedago

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:43:28 PM

If you want to get bitcoins just workhard everyday to get it because you cant get it if you're tired or lazy try to work in some bounty campaigns or of you are always active do wait in services some manager gives a opportunity to get bitcoins just follow their rules.
tutorroma

Activity: 255

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:30:58 PM

There are many ways to get it, and many people get coins after they work as a reward. Now there are many bounty tasks to get coins. This has become an industry now. There are a lot of people doing it! It's not a bad thing, it's the income of labor.

lhvleao

Activity: 476
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:33:54 PM

Most of countries already have exchanges that trade their own money/BTC. The ones that still don't have it, the tendency is to see it soon. The market is growing, crypto is going to be HUGE. The concept of money is evolving
23tamayo

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:11:08 PM

theres so many way to get a bitcoin you can get on a campaigns that you want to join like twitter campaign, facbook campaign, signature campaign etc... the secret here is just workhard everyday, make a wish be granted, always be positive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: