Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:52:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I get bitcoin?  (Read 3190 times)
arrivabazza

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:46:34 PM

Faucets, gambling, cmpaigns, airdrops, jobs
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:15:14 AM

Well, it's very simple: you have to offer some value!
If you have money, you can buy bitcoin; if not, you can work and ask to be payed in bitcoin.
Buying Bitcoin is a general way and also the simplest way of obtaining Bitcoin without stress, and everyone can also do that. But as for those who can’t afford to buy Bitcoin at its current rate, the only option they are left with is working for it. But mostly skilled people can make enough money through this way, either by working as writers or being engineers and freelancing.

Others who can’t do either of those two can decide to go for trading, gambling and other source for earning. If you can’t do those, I don’t know what else you can do.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:25:32 PM

I'm taking part of ICO's adversting and generate some btc by this.

The easiest way - to buy Bitcoin is on the exchange. But you can do any work, and get Bitcoin for it. For example, on the Internet, many works are paid for in Bitcoin.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:32:04 PM

Getting bitcoin these days has been found much easier through the existence of large number of exchanges. These days the earning of bitcoin is little hard without investment. If the user has the ability to afford certain amount as initial investment, then it is possible to earn through trading and other forms of service rendering.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:43:30 PM

Its common question of most of people who want to get online currency. For purpose of getting bit coin we have work be more creative and innovative through our own work or creativeness.When we work as skill staff we can get so many online work after accomplishing this task perfectly we will get some virtual currency like bitcoin. After getting this currency there are so many way to dispense this currency or convert this currency from virtual currency to local or international currency.
For exchanging this cypto-currency to local or international currency we need different system like PayPal and others service providers.
If you want to get bitcoins just workhard everyday to get it because you cant get it if you're tired or lazy try to work in some bounty campaigns or of you are always active do wait in services some manager gives a opportunity to get bitcoins just follow their rules.
If you will search on you tube will find a lot of campaign to make you get bitcoin. Now bitcoin is not hard to have and even small but steady income will make you earn and get bitcoin. It has a lot of ways like if you are having money just invest it in bitcoin and you will see how fast it will give you benefit. Bitcoin signature campaign is non investing way of making bitcoin as if you join this campaign you will earn bitcoin without investing anything.
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:27:11 PM

In the same way you obtain every kind of money: offering value in exchange.
So, if you have dollars, offer dollars; if you have some skills, offer work!

maxim4eg123

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:41:09 PM

Some ways to get bitcoin: Use the money to buy bitcoin. computer use for bitcoin mining. Also you can have free bitcoin by joining the bonus campaign in this forum. Then sell the coin you earn to bitcoin
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:32:53 AM

Not really sure what you're trying to say, but I assume you mean how do you get paid with Bitcoin. Well I think if you want to get paid with Bitcoin, you will need to find a job which pays with bitcoin, and there are many in the crypto space which does so.

Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:36:40 AM

Faucets, gambling, cmpaigns, airdrops, jobs
You can get or earn some bitcoin if you will work for it, first is you can join some weekly campaigns, because joining weekly campaign is paying bitcoin and you can also join some bounty campaign but the salary you will get is token you will need to trade or to sell it before it became bitcoin.

Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:50:46 AM

Not really sure what you're trying to say, but I assume you mean how do you get paid with Bitcoin. Well I think if you want to get paid with Bitcoin, you will need to find a job which pays with bitcoin, and there are many in the crypto space which does so.
Maybe that the question, yes you are right he needs to find work to him bitcoin. Many opportunities now especially here on bitcointalk where we can get bitcoin.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:59:45 AM

Well, it's very simple: you have to offer some value! If you have money, you can buy bitcoin; if not, you can work and ask to be payed in bitcoin.
Buying Bitcoin is a general way and also the simplest way of obtaining Bitcoin without stress, and everyone can also do that. But as for those who can’t afford to buy Bitcoin at its current rate, the only option they are left with is working for it. But mostly skilled people can make enough money through this way, either by working as writers or being engineers and freelancing. Others who can’t do either of those two can decide to go for trading, gambling and other source for earning. If you can’t do those, I don’t know what else you can do.
Hahaha, yes you're right. But I think the OP question is very clear that he is asking about how to get Bitcoin for free or through a job. But the OP question is also wrong because the answer is also clear. To get Bitcoin in fact you just need to type a sentence in google is "how to get Bitcoin". That way you will get a lot of good answers and you can adjust to your abilities. How to get Bitcoin is the easiest to do Bounty in this forum and do trading. My advice is, do not do faucet because it's not worth it. I hope this kind of question will never happen again and everyone can be wise enough to search on google about some specific keyword.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:07:21 AM

Maybe that the question, yes you are right he needs to find work to him bitcoin. Many opportunities now especially here on bitcointalk where we can get bitcoin.

but he needs to find what is jobs that might be work best for him and if he found that jobs, then he's not stopped at the jobs and continue what he's doing. I think it will be easy to find a job if he has a skill in one section, for example, he has a skill in creating a website and he can start to offer his skill in social media or he can search part-time jobs that pay with bitcoin. I am sure that there are a lot of people that will use his service because everybody now wants to have websites.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
fauzainferdy

Activity: 269

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:04:39 PM

Its common question of most of people who want to get online currency. For purpose of getting bit coin we have work be more creative and innovative through our own work or creativeness.When we work as skill staff we can get so many online work after accomplishing this task perfectly we will get some virtual currency like bitcoin. After getting this currency there are so many way to dispense this currency or convert this currency from virtual currency to local or international currency.
For exchanging this cypto-currency to local or international currency we need different system like PayPal and others service providers.
how to get bitcoin, or any other digital currency like bitcoin has many ways to get it. there are by joining a bounty project of digital currency that is being marketed or introduced. there are also who get it by playing gambling or mining and so forth. actually there are still many. but that's all I know about getting bitcoin. maybe in your way you call can also get bitcoin. maybe someday I will try your way it Smiley
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:36:27 PM

If you don't have a time to work on bitcoin to earn it then the best and the most simple way to get bitcoins is to buy it from exchange site and keep it safe in your wallet and sell it when price goes higher then the price you have bought and you can continue the same procedure regularly of buying low and selling high but if you can spare some time daily to work on it then you can easily earn it from signature/bounty/social media campaign from where you will earn bitcoins regularly without investing your money and I think that is the best way to earn bitcoins.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:40:01 PM

If you don't have money to buy or mine bitcoins, the best things to do is to try some faucets where you can get some bitcoins doing trivia jobs. You can also join signature campaigns and maybe request a loan from someone who is willing enough to give you some.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
sulendra12

Activity: 2856
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:43:53 PM

You can get bitcoin by joining in campaigns. Like the facebook,twitter campaigns and signature campaigns. You can earn the bitcoin from it.
Nah, why everyone keep recommending to join signature campaigns but most of them are breaking the rules and making this forum much worse. There are a ton of ways to earn Bitcoin not just promoting campaigns like buy directly or earn from faucet if you are new on Bitcoin.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
curry101

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:18:50 PM

You can get bitcoin by join airdrops, twitter/facebook campaign, traslation campaign, bounty or signature campaign. And also you can do faucets, trading and mining. The fastest way to earn bitcoin is through trading, you can sell good(products and other items) and services (requires skills) in exchange of bitcoin.

ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:25:08 PM

Its easy and simple. Fierst of all you beed to learn about cryptocurrency if you want to earn bitcoins. The easuest way to earn bitcoin is to join a campaign. Or be a trader. Thats the easiest way to get bitcoins.
That is just the easiest and I have really not seen a way that is as easy as this. Joining a campaign is really a very good way to start. Signature campaigns, bounty, articles and so on, based on your skills can really be very useful. Also, there are some other freelance ways in which you can also earn a lot of bitcoin, but that totally depends on your level of skill set and knowledge in the crypto world.

I'm taking part of ICO's adversting and generate some btc by this.
There are so many ways to earn in the crypto world and it takes some patience, but once you are smart and you can make use of all the opportunists around, you can earn a lot. ICOs have really made it good to even earn either in bitcoin or in other new tokens which could grow hugely in future. It just takes serious effort, understanding of how to go about all this and not lagging behind.
This is a twenty first century .and we live in a technology time period, and if we know about different technologies then I think nobody can away us from getting knowledge about different crypto world. And the most famous currency like Bitcoin is good enough and we can know about it many signature campaigns through news paper or in news bulletin also a good source of information. So there are so many ways to get well informed about Bitcoin if you are a smart person.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:01:54 AM

Their are various easy and difficult method to get bitcoin. If you have enough money to get a bitcoin then you can buy some bitcoin by from different app like coinbase, zebpay etc. If you want to earn bitcoin by doing some work then you should try signature campaign job. In this job you just write post patiently and get paid at regular intervals. Another best way to get some bitcoin is Bitcoin mining. You can also get some bitcoin by using it. Another fast but risky option is the bitcoin gambling and this is mainly depend upon you luck Shocked
Dewao

Activity: 337

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:26:37 AM

There are a lot of ways to get bitcoin, you can buy it but if you don't have enough money you can join first to those bounty like joining signature campaign or social media campaign .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: