Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:11:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I get bitcoin?  (Read 3190 times)
kimmali

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:09:00 AM

There are ways to get bitcoin. The most basic way is to buy bitcoin and hold it,you'll gain profit afterwards. If you don't have enough money to purchase bitcoin, you can join bounty campaigns if your rank is higher than newbie but have to work for signature campaigns to get bitcoin. There are many bounty campaign and social media campaign toda. It is not yet too late to join.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:09:26 AM

Hey there are a lot of ways to get bitcoins like, investing, mining, trading etc.. but for me the best way to get bitcoins especially if you are just a beginner is to join in different signature campaigns because you will just work for it you do not need to lend money you will work for them and they will pay you bitcoins every week. You just follows all rules in signature campaign.
ErlindaBit

Activity: 227
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:06:54 AM

I studied bitcoin from this forum and internet browsing. Until I understand how to get bitcoin. Getting bitcoin by way of trade, mining and signature campaigns.
Perseusallen

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:46:24 AM

Bitcoin mining is the process through which Bitcoins are released to come into circulation. In simple words it involves solving a computationally difficult puzzle to discover a new block which is added to the blockchain and receiving a reward in the form of few Bitcoins. The block reward (new Bitcoins) which currently at 25 (it was 50 in 2009 and decreases every 4 years). Back in 2009, when mining began, it took a regular desktop to be able to generate the coins but as more and more Bitcoins are generated, difficulty in the mining process increases. To combat the difficulty level, miners now use faster hardware like Application-Specific Integrated Circuits (ASIC), more advanced processing units like Graphic Processing Units (GPUs), etc.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:18:00 AM

Bitcoin mining is the process through which Bitcoins are released to come into circulation. In simple words it involves solving a computationally difficult puzzle to discover a new block which is added to the blockchain and receiving a reward in the form of few Bitcoins. The block reward (new Bitcoins) which currently at 25 (it was 50 in 2009 and decreases every 4 years). Back in 2009, when mining began, it took a regular desktop to be able to generate the coins but as more and more Bitcoins are generated, difficulty in the mining process increases. To combat the difficulty level, miners now use faster hardware like Application-Specific Integrated Circuits (ASIC), more advanced processing units like Graphic Processing Units (GPUs), etc.
In my own opinion, there are a lot of things that we can get many coins we wanted like joining bounty just like signature campaign or social media campaign. You can earn through posting something that many people can learn on what you've posted. It will depend on how lucky you are.

ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:37:27 AM

Its common question of most of people who want to get online currency. For purpose of getting bit coin we have work be more creative and innovative through our own work or creativeness.When we work as skill staff we can get so many online work after accomplishing this task perfectly we will get some virtual currency like bitcoin. After getting this currency there are so many way to dispense this currency or convert this currency from virtual currency to local or international currency.
For exchanging this cypto-currency to local or international currency we need different system like PayPal and others service providers.

I get my bitcoin when i start to jpin some bounty program here.its really hard to understand bitcoin but thanks to my friend i almost understand bitcoin.My first bitcoin fund is 200$.Its not a good start for me.I hope it will make me rich
di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:47:43 AM

There are different ways on how we could get BTC, some are through trading, investing and some are through participating in signature campaigns. But for me I prefer signature campaigns, because aside of earning I am also learning about other things, the cryptocurrency.

henrydera

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:53:43 AM

You should trade bitcoin, buy cheap, resell high prices. That my way get bitcoin.
ezajavo

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:32:40 PM

There are many ways to get bitcoin,one of easy way is buy bitcoin from the exchange service provider or you can also get it by selling goods and services, and ask people pay you with bitcoin.
Neerajkumar

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:45:04 AM

There are many ways to get bitcoin and the best to get it is to buy it from the exchange or should invest in bitcoin i.e.buy at cheap rate and should sell it at high price which will get you bitcoin in return.There are also way to get bitcoin by participating in signature campaign and should post in order to get approval for the signature campaign.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:20:02 AM

Oh my friend) the simplest, but at the same time the most expensive way is merely to buy bitcoin on the exchange.

There are many to get bitcoin working in signature campaign , mining or working in some bitcoin paid jobs gives you to get bitcoin , if you want to earn more in bitcoin investment is the best way to multiple profits in in bitcoin wallet .
Sendah

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:00:14 PM

Oh my friend) the simplest, but at the same time the most expensive way is merely to buy bitcoin on the exchange.

And the best way to buy bitcoin is now as long as the price of bitcoin not totally increase in a high price, don't missed the opportunity to buy bitcoin in low price  .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:08:39 PM

You have many options in having a bitcoin like buying, working on it and in free Airdrops as I notice here and one of them that I do is buying them to HODL and now I use to participate in their campaign to get me paid by them somehow I don't earn yet their payment because our campaign is not yet finished that's why I'm so patient of working and waiting on what I apply position to them but if you want to earn in just registering in their campaign you must try their Airdrops if they have that in their campaign.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:15:36 PM

Well there are many ways to get bitcoin, one of it's by join signature campaign, by end of campaign you get paid. You can also get bitcoin  through trading, I. e when you buy low and sell high. You can also get bitcoin through mining.
James_Spider501

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:05:20 PM

Their are different simple and troublesome strategy to get bitcoin. On the off chance that you have enough cash to get a bitcoin then you can get some bitcoin by from various application like coinbase, zebpay and so forth. On the off chance that you need to acquire bitcoin by doing some work then you should attempt signature battle work. In this activity you simply compose post quietly and get paid at consistent interims. Another most ideal approach to get some bitcoin will be Bitcoin mining. You can likewise get some bitcoin by utilizing it.
Pablitok_69

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:28:19 PM

Go to an exchange, transfer all ur savings and trade them for btc's
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:53:32 PM

Its common question of most of people who want to get online currency. For purpose of getting bit coin we have work be more creative and innovative through our own work or creativeness.When we work as skill staff we can get so many online work after accomplishing this task perfectly we will get some virtual currency like bitcoin. After getting this currency there are so many way to dispense this currency or convert this currency from virtual currency to local or international currency.
For exchanging this cypto-currency to local or international currency we need different system like PayPal and others service providers.

To get a bitcoin as your Job payment, you should be a technically sound.You have to follow this forum, some job will be araised with the bitcoin payment. Search and get that one,if you get a bitcoin means,it's very easy to convert to any of using FIAT. It may be a dollar or Euro,it was very easy.

Some months before Dell announce that bitcoin will be added as salary for jobber who are working in their firm. But later on there is no information about that from the Dell team. Actually salary with bitcoin will be good move for the bitcoin users.
If you get the bitcoin as a legal in the country you can directly use it everywhere and no need of convertion work and all.
sounds pretty cool that bitcoin would be a salary for a company or a firm the problem is are all the transactions can be paid or sold by bitcoin?can we pay taxi or trains using bitcoin?and what about wet markets are they accepting virtual monet for payments?i gues this matter would be possible if the whole country of that specific company are accepting crypto as their currency .

About OPs concerns about how do he get bitcoin,for me i get my first when i buy since the price then is too low compares today.and after i gain another from campaign,trading and holding.
stephylarde

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:07:26 PM

To get a bitcoin as your Job payment, you should be a technically sound.You have to follow this forum, some job will be araised with the bitcoin payment. Search and get that one,if you get a bitcoin means,it's very easy to convert to any of using FIAT. It may be a dollar or Euro,it was very easy.
First, get yourself a bitcoin wallet. Next, you will need a place to store your new bitcoins. In the bitcoin world, they're called a 'wallet' but it might be best to think of them as a kind of bank account. Depending on the security levels you want, different wallets will provide different levels of security.
zoelhack

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:12:01 PM

yes indeed to find the fiat of bitcoin results it is very easy especially if we do with trading certainly the result will be larger but also full of risks, depending on how we work it.
GoodTrout55

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:19:35 PM

sounds pretty cool that bitcoin would be a salary for a company or a firm the problem is are all the transactions can be paid or sold by bitcoin?can we pay taxi or trains using bitcoin?and what about wet markets are they accepting virtual monet for payments?i gues this matter would be possible if the whole country of that specific company are accepting crypto as their currency .

About OPs concerns about how do he get bitcoin,for me i get my first when i buy since the price then is too low compares today.and after i gain another from campaign,trading and holding.

I believe this is whats happening in Japan, although it is not widely used they are really a cashless society that relies mostly on CARDS. As with cryptocurrency, it won't be hard to change ways and not impossible to do so.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: