Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:48:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I get bitcoin?  (Read 3190 times)
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:26:52 PM

There are two ways that I know where you can get bitcoin, one is through joining campaigns here bitcointalk forum and two is by buying bitcoins this is done through your e wallet which you can convert your cash to bitcoins. There are also other ways you can get bitcoin just like mining, trading and many more but I haven't tried it yet but will soon try it also when I become more knowledgeable about this things.

As you said you can get bitcoins as a reward from joining the signature campaigns but it is not enough for huge profits in future.Either you can convert your fiat into bitcoins by using the exchanges or you can mine your own bitcoins.Mining bitcoins needs investments for buying the miners.
Another option is trading here you can increase your bitcoins but it needs trading skills and much patience.You can get bitcoins as your salary but now there is no company giving bitcoins as salary but in future it will happen.
There are various ways through which you can earn bitcoin but it depend on your experience if you are new in working with bitcoin then i will suggest you to start working with some signature campaign to get some experience and after getting experience you can start investing in bitcoin and can make more and more profit.
There are many known ways on how a user can earn btc. There is trading, mining, buy and selling or through joining some signature campaigns. It depends on where users are comfortable to earn with. I get my bitcoins through joining some campaigns where you give your suggestions or opinions in some forum.
That's the common way of people coming here and causing a spam post just to get their rank up but unfortunately theymos did add another way to rise your rank up and it is the merit. Now, they should practice trading or buy and sell because they can't join any campaign here if their rank is too low. At least by doing trading they could learn how to earn and when to sell and when to hold.

jhamz03

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:51:39 AM

There are many different simple ways on how to get bitcoin. You can get it on any exchanges like bittrex and binace etc. and hold it wait until it hit on a market price then sell if you think the price is profitable. You can also acquire bitcoin by doing some work like by joining twitter or signature campaign. In this activity you simply compose post quietly and get paid at consistent interims. And furthermore the most ideal approach to get some bitcoin will be bitcoin mining.
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:10:58 PM

There is several ways to get Bitcoin, the simplest one is buying BTC from the most trusted exchangers (there is a lot of them online). Otherwise you can mining if you have good budget and cheap electricity, or selling your services and goods for BTC. You can also participating in the signature and Twitter campaigns.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:24:43 PM

For me, there are a plenty different ways to obtain bitcoin. You can venture all or only choose the thing that you know. You can try mining, trading, investing, gambling and joining into some campaigns or bounty. But first of all, you need to understand and learn what bitcoin is and what field will you choose because having some information or knowledge is the most important of all.  Enjoy and good luck gaining some bitcoin.  Smiley
sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:30:08 PM

Its common question of most of people who want to get online currency. For purpose of getting bit coin we have work be more creative and innovative through our own work or creativeness.When we work as skill staff we can get so many online work after accomplishing this task perfectly we will get some virtual currency like bitcoin. After getting this currency there are so many way to dispense this currency or convert this currency from virtual currency to local or international currency.
For exchanging this cypto-currency to local or international currency we need different system like PayPal and others service providers.

Tgere are a lot of eays to get bitcoins without experiencing a scam. Just stay away from those people or group of people that are saying that you will lend them money and they are a bitcoin investment because most of them are scam. If you want to invest in bitcoin you can just easily buy bitcoins and hold them. And you can buy them into some people who have them or in some convenience store and there are some machines that are selling bitcoins. So ig you but there you can now have bitcoins legit bitcoins.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:32:41 PM

You can earn Bitcoin in various ways such as through trading, mining, bounties and direct investment. But I prefer Bounties or ICOs. The good thing with bounties s that, joining is free. It will just take a period of time to earn profit because most of the ICOs lasts for months including the dustribution of rewards. Profit is also good and that's why for me, it is advisable especially for newbies.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:34:44 PM

Their are various easy and difficult method to get bitcoin. If you have enough money to get a bitcoin then you can buy some bitcoin by from different app like coinbase, zebpay etc. If you want to earn bitcoin by doing some work then you should try signature campaign job. In this job you just write post patiently and get paid at regular intervals. Another best way to get some bitcoin is Bitcoin mining. You can also get some bitcoin by using it. Another fast but risky option is the bitcoin gambling and this is mainly depend upon you luck Shocked

For me the easiest way is to buy it on exchanges. First I buy less popular crypto and then exchange it for BTC. In this case Bitcoin costs less for me.
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 05:55:25 PM

I think that in getting bitcoins have nothing special. It is almost the same as regular work. You should just scratch together your money and buy this bitcoin.

jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:14:16 PM

There are many ways to get bitcoin that is by trade, mining or investment ..
But if you are a beginner and do not have the capital for it all .. the first step you should do is join some bounty while learning how to work from bitcoin ..

daddypastes

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:57:38 PM

Its common question of most of people who want to get online currency. For purpose of getting bit coin we have work be more creative and innovative through our own work or creativeness.When we work as skill staff we can get so many online work after accomplishing this task perfectly we will get some virtual currency like bitcoin. After getting this currency there are so many way to dispense this currency or convert this currency from virtual currency to local or international currency.
For exchanging this cypto-currency to local or international currency we need different system like PayPal and others service providers.

To get a bitcoin as your Job payment, you should be a technically sound.You have to follow this forum, some job will be araised with the bitcoin payment. Search and get that one,if you get a bitcoin means,it's very easy to convert to any of using FIAT. It may be a dollar or Euro,it was very easy.

if we want to get a bitcoin,we must sure first that we are a member and we have a right to do so....we get bitcoin the ways to joining the signature campaign and more on posting to there trade...we must focus to all forum that we discuss and concentrate ,bitcoin is not that easy way that we think,its take a risky first before we enjoy our life and part of bitcoiner....
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:05:13 PM

Buy, start mine. Just before you do this, think well, whether you need it, if you do not get fat, it will not be very sensation.

To buy bitcoin is the fast way to have bitcoin and use it for investment. Most are doing trading and joining signature campaign to earn bitcoin. That you do not need any amount for capital yo start with. You can also join alternative crypto campaign where you can trade your tokens after receiving it if the price of it in the market can already give you enough profit.

Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:55:45 PM

There are many ways to get a bitcoin and one of the easiest ways is gambling is simple just when it's your bet and your bitcoin will double by so many addictions to this type of business. One of the best is the trading industry because of it many earners are good and even if it is bad it will not be much bigger to lose your investment. Unlike hype investment sites that you can earn first but soon they will lose all your money in their investment. So here it is that the name of the bitcoin will break down. In my opinion.
I would not suggest to consider trading as a way for us to earn or to rather get bitcoin because it does have to much risk for us that could result for a bigger loss on the future. I think it might be better to consider a formal way of earning just like having a form of investment in cryptocurrency which technically the main purpose of bitcoin as an asset. And always remember that there is no easy way for us to earn bitcoin rather we should always do our part and our best to deal with management and decision making for us to gain profit in the future.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:06:28 PM

For me, there are a plenty different ways to obtain bitcoin. You can venture all or only choose the thing that you know. You can try mining, trading, investing, gambling and joining into some campaigns or bounty. But first of all, you need to understand and learn what bitcoin is and what field will you choose because having some information or knowledge is the most important of all.  Enjoy and good luck gaining some bitcoin.  Smiley
Exactly, all the you have mention are the ways to get bitcoin but you really need first to be knowledgable enough about bitcoin and about those ways because if you are not, there is a big possibility to be scam especially when you didnt know the background where you are putting your money. For me joining in a signature campaign was the easiest and safest way to get bitcoin, aside from that you can start from nothing into something compare to other ways that have mentioned above.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:32:16 PM

There are more ways to get Bitcoin.If you want to get Btc by doing work,you will need to join the campaign which give you Btc as a payment of your work.If you want to get Btc by investment, you will need to buy some Btc and hold it few days.By following those ways,you will able to get Btc.

chickenado

Activity: 1036

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:19:03 AM

There are more ways to get Bitcoin.If you want to get Btc by doing work,you will need to join the campaign which give you Btc as a payment of your work.If you want to get Btc by investment, you will need to buy some Btc and hold it few days.By following those ways,you will able to get Btc.
Yes i agree on that joining a campaign is really the most popular way of getting bitcoin because joining a signature campaign is not risky  you have to work for it you dont have to put up a capital or any other fee's involved and you can really get a huge profit depending on the campaign that was really exciting i really reffer joining a different campaign than trading and investing.
Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:52:28 AM

Honestly some people really got their bitcoin just by doing some bitcoin related works and because they are used to it for many years, they are now able to accumulate a decent number of it since they started. Because at some point that people doesn't want to buy bitcoin, they used to work for it instead and the result is quite as no doubt we have lots of options and method on how to get bitcoin without harming our own fiat pocket.

There are number of ways on how to earn bitcoin, like what this user said above, many would actually prefer working to earn it rather than shelling hard earned money just to buy bitcoin. one can join signature campaigns, facebook campaigns , telegram , et al. but companies starting campaigns will just give you tokens of their own and you would wait for it to be exchanged into bitcoin.
But if you want, you can buy precious bitcoin now while it is still in a state of low value. shopping spree right? more bitcoin for lesser price..
Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:47:27 AM

You can own your bitcoin by the way of trading, or buying bitcoins. Everyone go for trading because they know by that way they all earn more profit and more money of course.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:31:31 AM

How to get bitcoin first and now is different.
Now when prices are high, bitcoins are hard to get, following signature campaigns, gift campaigns and "freebitcoin" sites get very low pay, whereas when bitcoin prices are low, i get high bitcoin pay.
Maybe this time for some people who have a lot of money the best way to get bitcoin just by buying it.
The trick is very simple, buy cheap and sell at high prices.
Maybe it's the easiest way to profit from bitcoin.

Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:51:29 AM

Their are various easy and difficult method to get bitcoin. If you have enough money to get a bitcoin then you can buy some bitcoin by from different app like coinbase, zebpay etc. If you want to earn bitcoin by doing some work then you should try signature campaign job. In this job you just write post patiently and get paid at regular intervals. Another best way to get some bitcoin is Bitcoin mining. You can also get some bitcoin by using it. Another fast but risky option is the bitcoin gambling and this is mainly depend upon you luck Shocked

For me the easiest way is to buy it on exchanges. First I buy less popular crypto and then exchange it for BTC. In this case Bitcoin costs less for me.
This is a very smart strategy of collecting bitcoin. You are lucky and I believe are having very good trading skills because it is not easy these days to exchange altcoins that too unpopular ones for bitcoin.

What I have generally seen people doing for collecting bitcoin is that they go for signature campaigns and these campaigns have made many people earn unlimited bitcoin. This method is cherished by a lot of bitcoiners because it does not take any investment.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:10:41 AM

This is a very smart strategy of collecting bitcoin. You are lucky and I believe are having very good trading skills because it is not easy these days to exchange altcoins that too unpopular ones for bitcoin.

What I have generally seen people doing for collecting bitcoin is that they go for signature campaigns and these campaigns have made many people earn unlimited bitcoin. This method is cherished by a lot of bitcoiners because it does not take any investment.
Yes i agree on that in my part i believe that the most easiest way to earn bitcoin wiyhout any risk is through joining a signature campaign maybe signature campaign is the most popular way to earn bitcoin because  many person reffer on doing it than to trade and invest because both trading and investing ia profitable yet risky in terms of gaining process because we need to put an amount of capital on that process which make it a little risky.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: