Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:44:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I get bitcoin?  (Read 3190 times)
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:25:39 PM

The easiest way to get bitcoin is participating in bounty campaigns. Get your bounty rewars, sell them and enjoy with your bitcoins. Also you can trading with bitcoin and increase amount of it. Other ways are maining and participating in ICOs.
I really agree with you because bounty campaign is the way I like to get bitcoin and without any risk different from trading and participating in ico

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:30:11 PM

It really depends on your preferences because if you want a fast way to get some bitcoin then just buy it from the market and that is how you will be having a very fast kind of way to get some bitcoin but if you  don't want to buy it then you can earn it by working for it like being a participant in a signature campaign or by offering your skills to others through freelancing or working from home.
The easiest way is to buy but that is not the path we can take most of the time since earning money is difficult so a possibility is to work for your bitcoin but that is not easier either after all it can be really hard to earn significants amounts of bitcoin due to the very high price it has.
orengitu

Activity: 608
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:07:02 PM

if you don't have the capital to buy bitcoin there are some ways to get bitcoin in this forum, you can follow bounty and airdrop.. because that's what i do since join in this forum .. Grin

●●●●●●●●[Plastic Finance - Recycle . Re-use . Prosper - Plastic Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸White Paper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn
Pakwan12

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:22:11 PM

If you like to get bitcoin you can join the signature campaign  and bounty campaign.
petyang12

Activity: 352

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:20:39 PM

Its common question of most of people who want to get online currency. For purpose of getting bit coin we have work be more creative and innovative through our own work or creativeness.When we work as skill staff we can get so many online work after accomplishing this task perfectly we will get some virtual currency like bitcoin. After getting this currency there are so many way to dispense this currency or convert this currency from virtual currency to local or international currency.
For exchanging this cypto-currency to local or international currency we need different system like PayPal and others service providers.

Honestly some people really got their bitcoin just by doing some bitcoin related works and because they are used to it for many years, they are now able to accumulate a decent number of it since they started. Because at some point that people doesn't want to buy bitcoin, they used to work for it instead and the result is quite as no doubt we have lots of options and method on how to get bitcoin without harming our own fiat pocket.

Aside from that, converting or withdrawing to fiat is really just one click away especially if you will used your own local exchanger there as they have access to majority of payment system on a said country whether via bank account, banking system, usual pick up money system etc. . As bitcoin is progressing, expect lots of ways to used to it in the future.
Correct, Work or buying bitcoin any of that could help get bitcoin. I agree what is mention above it's good for those who want bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▄     T F S     ▄▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Move Your Game To The Next Level
[    TG GROUP    ]  [  TG CHANNEL  ]  [     TWITTER     ]  [     MEDIUM     ]
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:39:11 PM

It really depends on your preferences because if you want a fast way to get some bitcoin then just buy it from the market and that is how you will be having a very fast kind of way to get some bitcoin but if you  don't want to buy it then you can earn it by working for it like being a participant in a signature campaign or by offering your skills to others through freelancing or working from home.
The easiest way is to buy but that is not the path we can take most of the time since earning money is difficult so a possibility is to work for your bitcoin but that is not easier either after all it can be really hard to earn significants amounts of bitcoin due to the very high price it has.
Yes, buying is the easiest way to let bitcoin work fo you but if you want something bitcoin earning without spending out from your wallet then you should go to bounty hunting and that way only needs time and dedication.

Dawnpercy19

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:36:57 AM

You must join in a signature campaign anf bounty and you get
jaycobe24

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:39:09 AM

You just join in the signature campaign ang you can get but you jusy wait for it
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:00:24 AM

If you want to get a bitcoin can actually follow a variety of bounty signatures but you must be prepared to wait a relatively long time when running the campaign and distribution later.

yurenchuang7125

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:45:13 AM

1; The simplest way is to buy bitcoin directly from someone else.

2; Another channel is Mining.

3; If it's not efficient enough, you can join the Mining team, dig together, and eventually share your contribution -- this is called "Pooled Mining."

4. Do the bounty.
noqqx265

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:16:18 AM

I will convert more French coins into bitcoin. At the moment, no company has paid bitcoin for its wages other than the exchange.
hudas10

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:29:07 AM

we have this forum and you will get here using altcoin first you need a rank and join in ico bounty campaign you can earn tokens and sale for bitcoin
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:46:32 AM

Bitcoin is good for me and i can earn bitcoin through the online jobs like in the past i have sold 4 softwares for the bitcoin and now there are so many other jobs are available in the Internet and the bitcoin value is more than other currencies for me. Like the graphics designing can provide me bitcoin now and if i hold this bitcoin now then i will become very successful in the near future.

shuvo999

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:13:42 AM

I will convert more French coins into bitcoin. At the moment, no company has paid bitcoin for its wages other than the exchange.
Soon all big companies will consider giving employees options for taking payments in bitcoin. This is nice that people are giving importance to bitcoin and are realising the real worth of bitcoin...I am also working hard day and night with signature campaigns.... keep collecting bitcoin...
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:53:12 AM

and if we can earn the coin from joining the bounty campaign, at least if we sell the coin, we can get bitcoin by free and I think many people doing this to get bitcoin. but some of them prefer to buy bitcoin because they want to make their own profit. we can also make the profit by joining the campaign and it is better for us because we don't have to spend our money to get bitcoin.
spartak-sbk

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:25:10 AM

Buy Bitcoin immediately and trade on some big exchanges like poloniex and bittrex. the formula is easy to buy cheap and sell expensive.
but it's not that easy to get BTC, it only takes a few months to get used and learning

Yes it's not easy to get bitcoin specially nowadays, and yes i agree with you, trading is the good way to get bitcoin but i think before we trade our bitcoin we must learn it first because it's so risky when you dont know to trade.

Пoлнocтью c вaми coглacнa, чтo бы тopгoвaть нyжнo cнaчaлa изyчить вcю инфopмaцию o биткoинe и вooбщe пpo кpиптo вaлютy, a пoтoм yжe тopгoвaть. Ecть и дpyгoй cпocoб зapaбoтaть биткoин, нaчaть бeз влoжeний c бayнти кoмпaний зapaбoтaть мoнeты a пoтoм пpoдaть и пoлyчить биткoин
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:39:18 AM

Buy Bitcoin immediately and trade on some big exchanges like poloniex and bittrex. the formula is easy to buy cheap and sell expensive.
but it's not that easy to get BTC, it only takes a few months to get used and learning

Yes it's not easy to get bitcoin specially nowadays, and yes i agree with you, trading is the good way to get bitcoin but i think before we trade our bitcoin we must learn it first because it's so risky when you dont know to trade.

Пoлнocтью c вaми coглacнa, чтo бы тopгoвaть нyжнo cнaчaлa изyчить вcю инфopмaцию o биткoинe и вooбщe пpo кpиптo вaлютy, a пoтoм yжe тopгoвaть. Ecть и дpyгoй cпocoб зapaбoтaть биткoин, нaчaть бeз влoжeний c бayнти кoмпaний зapaбoтaть мoнeты a пoтoм пpoдaть и пoлyчить биткoин
There are several ways to get bitcoins.The first and simplest way to get bitcoins is by joining signature camapaigns.You juat need to post on different topics in the given time period.You are paid weekly and according to your rank.Another way is bitcoin mining which can give you bitcoins.You can try translation as it gives a lot of bitcoins.Investment in bitcoin is a very good way to get bitcoins as it gives very huge returns in a short period of time.
Rhrokib

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:21:28 AM

I think bitcoin is so values in our crypto market.Btc is not a bad side in our cryptocurrency market.Bitcoin is joining a group of forum.we are joining bitcoin forum and get many more bitcoin on this work.
shuvo999

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:49:59 PM

I think bitcoin is so values in our crypto market.Btc is not a bad side in our cryptocurrency market.Bitcoin is joining a group of forum.we are joining bitcoin forum and get many more bitcoin on this work.
The crypto market is nothing without the existence of bitcoin. The maximum investors of crypto currencies are that of bitcoin and this is the main reason why bitcoin is enjoying the number one position in the crypto market. This forum is also one of the basic sources of collecting bitcoin.
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:10:04 PM

There are many ways you can create bitcoins for yourself and every way has its drawbacks so choose how you feel the best.

There are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin, but there are also ways you can earn it in an easy way. I know someone who answer 1000 captcha and receives 1 US Dollar, for the whole day he works on it to earn money, I told him to change his ways of earning bitcoin. His way is too difficult and time consuming.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: