Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:37:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I get bitcoin?  (Read 3190 times)
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:25:34 PM

There are many ways you can create bitcoins for yourself and every way has its drawbacks so choose how you feel the best.

There are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin, but there are also ways you can earn it in an easy way. I know someone who answer 1000 captcha and receives 1 US Dollar, for the whole day he works on it to earn money, I told him to change his ways of earning bitcoin. His way is too difficult and time consuming.
well, already many people prove that captcha is time consuming, even it is same as faucet. the only good way to double the bitcoin is by trading. but if you do not have bitcoin, you might be able to buy it.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:40:55 PM

As for me, the first time I got bitcoin was to pay someone I trust and it got transfered to my wallet. Later on, I started buying through an online wallet app and paid via my back acccont linked with the app. It has been fast and easy via the app just for the transaction fees sometimes.
Jaemouns

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:50:16 PM

Its common question of most of people who want to get online currency. For purpose of getting bit coin we have work be more creative and innovative through our own work or creativeness.When we work as skill staff we can get so many online work after accomplishing this task perfectly we will get some virtual currency like bitcoin. After getting this currency there are so many way to dispense this currency or convert this currency from virtual currency to local or international currency.
For exchanging this cypto-currency to local or international currency we need different system like PayPal and others service providers.

To get a bitcoin as your Job payment, you should be a technically sound.You have to follow this forum, some job will be araised with the bitcoin payment. Search and get that one,if you get a bitcoin means,it's very easy to convert to any of using FIAT. It may be a dollar or Euro,it was very easy.
Yes its true this is the basic but the most important of all that we must follow the rules and regulation of this forum activities.Its because this is our way to make as a better bitcoiner at the same time better earner to expand our income.
AmpaLex11

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:41:54 PM

By mining you can get bitcoins easily....
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:48:03 PM

In this forum you can already earn bitcoin in many ways like doing small jobs, posting your skills in exchange for bitcoin, joining on airdrops ,social media  campaigns and the well known signature campaign.
Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:34:18 PM

Its common question of most of people who want to get online currency. For purpose of getting bit coin we have work be more creative and innovative through our own work or creativeness.When we work as skill staff we can get so many online work after accomplishing this task perfectly we will get some virtual currency like bitcoin. After getting this currency there are so many way to dispense this currency or convert this currency from virtual currency to local or international currency.
For exchanging this cypto-currency to local or international currency we need different system like PayPal and others service providers.

What is the difference of paypal with our online wallets? There are a lot of wallets now that can be use for exchange of bitcoin to local and international currency and you can also use these wallets to withdraw it and convert it in an actual money. You can perform it all online so there will be less papers, less hassle and more convenient way to process it.

There are alot of ways to earn bitcoin even without the creativeness and talents just effort and time. You can participate in campaigns, bounties, article writing, social media, managing a campaign, mining and trading. You justbhave to choose.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
OVERT
BOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀███████▄
█████████░░░████░░░████████
█████████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░░████░░░░███████
▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▀░░░▄██████▀
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
ANN
THREAD
|Go-Overt
Powered by [banned mixer]
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:30:42 AM

The easiest way to get bitcoin is participating in bounty campaigns. Get your bounty rewars, sell them and enjoy with your bitcoins. Also you can trading with bitcoin and increase amount of it. Other ways are maining and participating in ICOs.
It is not as easy you still need to join a decent campaign and then get paid by it this is a process that can take months since most campaigns do not pay until the end of the sale of the tokens also you need to trust the ico is going to be successful or that the developers do not scam you and decide to not pay their participants something that is very common as well.
TwitterTreasure6

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:20:28 PM

I think you should join bounty programs in order to earn real bitcoins
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:51:26 PM

I think bitcoin is so values in our crypto market.Btc is not a bad side in our cryptocurrency market.Bitcoin is joining a group of forum.we are joining bitcoin forum and get many more bitcoin on this work.
The crypto market is nothing without the existence of bitcoin. The maximum investors of crypto currencies are that of bitcoin and this is the main reason why bitcoin is enjoying the number one position in the crypto market. This forum is also one of the basic sources of collecting bitcoin.
Yeah I am agreeing with this statement that bitcoin is the king of al currency it is getting high value as an investment and as a saving in several countries. Bitcoin investors are now increasing more and more just because of bitcoin highly increasing price and demand, if we look at the growth of bitcoin is crypto market we will see bitcoin growth faster than any other currency, bitcoin is very safe and easy to invest because it has a lot of people how will guide you and to get bitcoin investment information there are a lot of forums but the best forum is the bitcoin talk forum where people discuss the rise and fall of bitcoin price.
sordinihandbag

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:38:36 PM

You can get btcs by simply buying it LOL
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:08:24 PM

You can get bitcoin when you invest in the crypto currency and the token you get will conerted to bitcoin. You can also get bitcoin when you go with trading bitcoins and other altcoins then convert to bitcoin. You also eran bitcoin when you apply for signature campaign.

Markupoltit

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:09:45 AM

You are a member level and not an newbie so you have an opportunity to join signature or bounty campaign that allows you to join their campaign and at that level I would suggest you to join bounty campaign as it will give you higher income in compare to signature campaign and if that coin rises after getting listed on exchange sites then you will be making lots of money which may not be possible from signature campaign that pays in bitcoins.
For me, if you are a member level you can use the good way to earn a money and save. You can do hard for a better futures, if there a newbie i would suggest to join in bounty campaign as it will give you higher income in compare to signature campaign and if that coin getting higher after getting listed on exchange sites then you will  be making  lots of money which maybe you can build your own big house .May not be possible from signature campaign that pays in bitcoins.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:16:16 AM

You are a member level and not an newbie so you have an opportunity to join signature or bounty campaign that allows you to join their campaign and at that level I would suggest you to join bounty campaign as it will give you higher income in compare to signature campaign and if that coin rises after getting listed on exchange sites then you will be making lots of money which may not be possible from signature campaign that pays in bitcoins.
For me, if you are a member level you can use the good way to earn a money and save. You can do hard for a better futures, if there a newbie i would suggest to join in bounty campaign as it will give you higher income in compare to signature campaign and if that coin getting higher after getting listed on exchange sites then you will  be making  lots of money which maybe you can build your own big house .May not be possible from signature campaign that pays in bitcoins.

First thing you need to do is reach the jr. member position. Then after ,you can join to any signature campaign and earn money. Getting bitcoin is not that hard as long you do it heartily and with patience.
jhamz03

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:14:12 PM

The easy way to get bitcoin is you can buy it on any exchanges, or if dont have enough money to buy bitcoin, you can still acquire it for free by joining campaign here and fulfill the given task. Simple as that but it all takes a long time to be qualified in all campaign, so you just have to be patient in all in order to reach the qualified rank.
John Wallker

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:18:30 PM

Yeah, that's true, but now it's not so easy to reach the rank of member, moreover full and Sr., the most of campaigns don't accept jr. members anymore.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:50:45 PM

If your purpose only is to have bitcoin then you can buy it using fiat at an exchange directly. But if you want to get free then you should work hard for it. It will take time and hardwork for you to be able to get your bitcoin. You can render your service through article writing and joining bounty campaign like signature campaign because at the end they will give bounties which later you can convert to bitcoin.
Boknoi321

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:25:13 AM

If your purpose only is to have bitcoin then you can buy it using fiat at an exchange directly. But if you want to get free then you should work hard for it. It will take time and hardwork for you to be able to get your bitcoin. You can render your service through article writing and joining bounty campaign like signature campaign because at the end they will give bounties which later you can convert to bitcoin.
Making efforts for your signature campaign can earned tokens and convert to ethereum then trade on bitcoin to have initial amount of investing money thats the good thing to do to get or have bitcoins on your wallet.
Kizuna123

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:30:07 AM

In additional to the explanation of the man who post it , you can buy some bitcoin or you can earn it buy doing some jobs here just like sam signature campaign , or mining or trading just be sure you know what you are doing
tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:55:04 AM

I do not really know how to find bitcoin, because I just know it now. I am told to my friend how to get it, by joining this web bounties and working on the project (bounties).

If you do not have enough money to buy bitcoin, you can join a bounty campaign if your rank is higher than beginner but must work for a signature campaign to earn bitcoin. There are many gift campaigns and social media campaigns. Not too late to join. besides the most basic way is to buy bitcoin and hold it, you will get profit afterwards.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:30:38 AM

To earn bitcoin theres so many ways and you will choose what is much comfortable with you.Because for me I will joined ICO campaign to achieve tokens and then converted to eth and last to bitcoin.We have many options to get bitcoin but the important is you are capable enough to make it possible and reliable for your income
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: