Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:08:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is The actual senses about bitcoin for common people ?  (Read 2804 times)
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:35:50 PM

Those common people are late to realize the underlying benefit of cryptocurrencies so by the time they figured out how it can affect their life economically, they got excited and we are now seeing more of them trying so hard to get in the world of crypto and understand how to properly make a good investment that will ensure their profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gandhe83

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:22:55 AM

bitcoin will never disappear, maybe bitcoin prices are waiting for next month to restore bitcoin prices to recover, now all we have to do is be patient, and if bitcoin price goes up we have to trade really.

I agree with you. The best way to earn is holding. We all must be patient is a bitcoin and wait for the future profit.
Holding is not always the best way to earn because just imagine if you buy bitcoin when the price of bitcoin is more than $15,000 then you hold it until now then you can imagine that the price of bitcoin goes down and you are in a huge loss now so it is not always about holding, it is about analyzing and entering at the right time.
Well it is also a different story if you are an early adopter and you have experience this kind of phenomenon, still you are not losing anything but instead you are still  on the winning side of the game, but it doesn't also mean you wont be patient with your investments.
Exactly. If you have ever experienced it, it is no surprise that it has increased or decreased. This proves that market volatility has a direct impact on financial markets. New entrants, not yet thoroughly researched lead to unexpected results. Every market is so calm and concise when it comes to feeling most secure. It's easy to reach the goal.
Matic

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:23:35 AM

As a matter of fact we know online currency is popular in virtual community cause they uses of virtual currency is common for online based work. This digital currency is not so much popular for those people or local people who are not related to online based work. They have no idea how online currency increase economical condition day by day.
But from few years people are more interested about digital currency  and online based activities only because of its several benefits.
Now a days we can hire skilled worker from all over the world and also can provide different work at the same process cause they don’t worried about money and payment system.
So on above this conversation common people are more interested for online currency.
The last days the word bitcoin reached everywhere, even in villages. Most people want to invest in this crypto, but because of the lack of knowledge, they do not go forward. Despite the fact that more people are investing money to check out happiness in this crypto world.

renz0

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:48:28 AM

People who aren't exposed to online jobs or activities haven't come across with the word bitcoin. I would define them as common people. So when hearing this word I think these people won't get interested in it because for them it cost nothing. It can fully understand if these common people will get interested in social media like facebook, twitter, youtube and more since this bitcoin thing is a hot topic in social media. Once they learn and knew how this thing works, I'm sure that these common people will be interested in joining and exploring the crypto world.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:39:34 AM

Bubble,Bad,Scam,Total uncertainty it might be all or one but the potential reasons are there. The lack of proper knowledge in crypto currency can lead to doubts and ignored for some people. People tend to judge things quickly rather thoroughly those who persevere of learning the basics on bitcoin can earn potentially. Knowledge is Money don't doubt it.
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:48:23 AM

I think that not all ordinary people understand what it is and how to use it properly. i m not sure that i also understand how it works to the full extent but at least i do my best to find out

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:54:45 AM

I think that not all ordinary people understand what it is and how to use it properly. i m not sure that i also understand how it works to the full extent but at least i do my best to find out
It is not about the capability of each person to understand how and how to use the bitcoin properly, it is about how they are going to be determined enough to get into work and do some research to find out if it is really worth it to get into bitcoin and work hard and what are the things that they can get if they will focus in bitcoin. If they will have the determination then things will get easier.
kristineirene

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:15:17 PM

I cant deny the fact that im one also that dont know about the crypto before but when someonw introduced this and explain how it works it took my attention and i gather information on it and its very interested not just the knowledge but also the good income
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:55:03 PM

As a matter of fact we know online currency is popular in virtual community cause they uses of virtual currency is common for online based work. This digital currency is not so much popular for those people or local people who are not related to online based work. They have no idea how online currency increase economical condition day by day.
But from few years people are more interested about digital currency  and online based activities only because of its several benefits.
Now a days we can hire skilled worker from all over the world and also can provide different work at the same process cause they don’t worried about money and payment system.
So on above this conversation common people are more interested for online currency.

it is not surprising nowadays for we are in digital world. People are always seeking for a way to make a certain work even easier. We are keep on developing things that will give fulfillment to ourselves but do we still have fulfillment? well actually, yes but can easily gone. Today we are very interested to work with cryptocurrency because of its wonderful features that can make us fulfilled.
SplendidHunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:23:31 PM

Lack of knowledge and understanding about bitcoin makes people reluctant to use it, in fact this is a great opportunity to help the economy of society.
But for now the public interest has started to rise and the future will continue to increase.
In my opinion this is one of the main reasons why we are so weak as a community here on bitcointalk forum because so many guys are just spreading those fake news and discouraging information from all over the forum.
AbuSarap1

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:16:55 PM

Presently numerous individuals are occupied with the online money in light of the prevalence and great outcomes obviously the advantages are additionally exceptionally extraordinary for their monetary economy. I figure the layman won't scrutinize any installment media as long as it's a common understanding. regardless of whether it is cash or online money
BTC_BTC

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:47:54 PM

I honestly think it is seen as magic nerd money, but something "regular" people are unlikely to buy.
This is now, but was not the internet seen in the same way, only people with knowledge about computers were using the internet and now look at it, people are unable to live a few minutes without having access to the internet, video games were the same only nerds play it and now it is rare for a home to not have a video game console, bitcoin will be the same in the next decade or two just give it time.
you are right, but the internet has not fully spread yet.
I live in the countryside, and here who understand about the internet only a few, because the internet has not entered here.
and fortunately, I can still reach the signal to connect with bitcoin.
it may still take a long time for bitcoin to be known all over the world.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:12:25 PM

It is reducing day by day people are getting educated and they are much more connected to the internet. All the Tech Giants I trying the best so they can get everyone inside the online communities. All the schools and colleges around the world or trying to get all the kids to join the discussions on the internet. I am sure if everyone follows this Trend, therefore, became between addicted very soon. Just wait and watch as time passes because everything is evolving right now.
Visteryy

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:40:45 PM

It is reducing day by day people are getting educated and they are much more connected to the internet. All the Tech Giants I trying the best so they can get everyone inside the online communities. All the schools and colleges around the world or trying to get all the kids to join the discussions on the internet. I am sure if everyone follows this Trend, therefore, became between addicted very soon. Just wait and watch as time passes because everything is evolving right now.
Exactly. I think so.
Sure if everyone follows this trend, so has become between addicts very soon.
Just wait and see as time goes by because things are growing now.
It really is worth it to get into bitcoin and work hard and things that they can get if they will focus on bitcoin.
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:12:04 PM

To the ordinary people, they view Bitcoin as a super currency which makes people rich. Most of them don't understand how Bitcoin really works or its fractional values of Satoshi. So when you tell them you have Bitcoin, what comes to their mind is that you have $8,000 or more depending on current price.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 10:40:54 PM

Which I still feel in my society people around my life who understand the bitcoin or crypto they still think it's an investment like a stock market.
they only see from the history of bitcoin prices without knowing what exactly the crypto is. they need real proof for what crypto is and they just  hear from some sources or news only.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:32:58 AM

It is not about the capability of each person to understand how and how to use the bitcoin properly, it is about how they are going to be determined enough to get into work and do some research to find out if it is really worth it to get into bitcoin and work hard and what are the things that they can get if they will focus in bitcoin. If they will have the determination then things will get easier.
Yeah you are right here. Not every ordinary person know about bitcoin. There will be a time when people start thinking and implementing these bitcoin in their lives. Every person on this earth must get to know about bitcoin. About this amazing coin that gives them best opportunities to earn money. They are losing their time if they don’t learn about bitcoin in this era.
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:47:47 AM

bitcoin will never disappear, maybe bitcoin prices are waiting for next month to restore bitcoin prices to recover, now all we have to do is be patient, and if bitcoin price goes up we have to trade really.

I agree with you. The best way to earn is holding. We all must be patient is a bitcoin and wait for the future profit.
Holding is not always the best way to earn because just imagine if you buy bitcoin when the price of bitcoin is more than $15,000 then you hold it until now then you can imagine that the price of bitcoin goes down and you are in a huge loss now so it is not always about holding, it is about analyzing and entering at the right time.
Well it is also a different story if you are an early adopter and you have experience this kind of phenomenon, still you are not losing anything but instead you are still  on the winning side of the game, but it doesn't also mean you wont be patient with your investments.
Right now governments don’t have any good mood to legalize this bitcoin. Those who just had legalized, they made a strong move and this move would be helping them to earn big name and profit in coming few years. Regulation of this bitcoin isn’t hard to do just our politicians, if, take their nose out of national things, everything just become fine and solid.
Veeggaa

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:22:42 PM

Actually, In my country when people are hearing "cryptocurrencies", they made me think about Bitcoin, and that's all that they know about cryptocurrencies. So I consider as my responsibility to make bitcoin and ethereum known. Most of them don't understand how Bitcoin really works or its fractional values of Satoshi. So when you tell them you have Bitcoin, what comes to their mind is that you have $8,000 or more depending on current price. Any thoughts?
Cryptoworld4

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:29:50 PM

The common people only see Bitcoin as super money that make people very rich.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: