Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:16:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is The actual senses about bitcoin for common people ?  (Read 2804 times)
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:55:41 PM

I asked my friends once if they're aware about the existence of digital currencies,and they told me that they're not but they probably heard it once on the news. I think it depends on the community that sorrounds an individual. Bitcoin was introduced to me last year because ofthe influence of my classmates. They encourage me to step in the world of crypto currencies to be able to earn money. I think some people doesn't want to talk about this kind of topic because they didn't want to think about the economic situation of their owm country.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
super5star

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:27:03 AM

Now many people are interested in the online currency because of the popularity and good results of course the benefits are also very great for their financial economy. I think the layman will not question any payment media as long as it's a mutual agreement. whether it is currency or online currency

O agree with that, before they see Bitcoin as a threat something that will never help them to increase thier financial assistance , a total crap and entirely a scam, but when it was introduced by different aeticles and Blog with the used of the social media I bet they have learn enough and they have gained something that is knowledge and information regarding this platform. Sometimes we should be open to try before to utter accusations.
It is quite hard for one bitcoin user to convince other person to adopt bitcoins as source of income, doesn’t matter either it is full time or part time. I had tried it many times and mostly when I explain about them before a layman, one answer I usually get back, “don’t make me fool, this is scam”. They don’t believe in a virtual thing that have such immense potential to change lives.
Yankae

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:37:06 AM

As a matter of fact we know online currency is popular in virtual community cause they uses of virtual currency is common for online based work. This digital currency is not so much popular for those people or local people who are not related to online based work. They have no idea how online currency increase economical condition day by day.
But from few years people are more interested about digital currency  and online based activities only because of its several benefits.
Now a days we can hire skilled worker from all over the world and also can provide different work at the same process cause they don’t worried about money and payment system.
So on above this conversation common people are more interested for online currency.

Yes,at the present time bitcoin keep spreading its popularity countries by countries.I'm witnessing its popularity even in our non progressive country.I don't know how to react on it but i see it a good sign for our community,embracing bitcoin and to be part of ones life is a wise  idea.Even in social media i observed that there are lots of people that already using bitcoin.Its just pitiful to other people that who don't know bitcoin or late from the present trend.
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:35:03 AM

Bitcoin was invented to make transfers faster among individuals and business owners across oversea, however most people like those who are not related to online based work can only sense bitcoin as a profitable asset and are only intended to hold bitcoin to generate profits from it. Thus  governments also have same sense over bitcoin due to which they ban it

But for now the whole world are using bitcoin, so we can say that even common people are benefiting on bitcoin now a days. It is still up to the holder if the bitcoin helps him/her or not. There are also people who are using bitcoin as a currency but not good in manipulating it and using it wisely.
Gabash

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:48:48 AM

Lack of knowledge and understanding about bitcoin makes people reluctant to use it, in fact this is a great opportunity to help the economy of society.
But for now the public interest has started to rise and the future will continue to increase.
... Yes, that is the  main reason the lack of knowledge and understanding about bitcoin. I think they will be interested if there is someone could give an complete details about cryptocurrency. Mostly or common people are need a guidance for the entire information on how to earn bitcoin through online.
bryan21

Activity: 75
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:17:55 AM

As a matter of fact we know online currency is popular in virtual community cause they uses of virtual currency is common for online based work. This digital currency is not so much popular for those people or local people who are not related to online based work. They have no idea how online currency increase economical condition day by day.
But from few years people are more interested about digital currency  and online based activities only because of its several benefits.
Now a days we can hire skilled worker from all over the world and also can provide different work at the same process cause they don’t worried about money and payment system.
So on above this conversation common people are more interested for online currency.

Now is the digital era, every business mostly connected is others. We can get update news just count a minute. Every work go to online.
And most of people confident do online activities also invest in digital currency. Invest by online make easy and fast, and we can all transactions in there, like buying some stuffs, do gambling, and many more. Now payment system more secure. So they enjoy to do all in online.

● ALAX.io  | The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers
█ ██████████ █       TGE    17th Apr    █ ██████████ █
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:24:26 PM

Lack of knowledge and understanding about bitcoin makes people reluctant to use it, in fact this is a great opportunity to help the economy of society.
But for now the public interest has started to rise and the future will continue to increase.
Yes, ignorance is a bad thing; however, it is not everyone that is that ignorant considering how common people these days are even beginning to adopt it pretty fast. We are talking about having some skills, doing some jobs with them on line and getting paid without border issues. Who does not like that ?

I am personally from a place where I cannot even receive cash via PayPal but can only send, which limited one from using skills online and getting paid easily for it, which I believe bitcoin changed.
Dragon5

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:59:36 PM

Most of the people I know are
a) suspicious about new technologies or economic base of bitcoin, wondering how it can cost so much or
b) fascinated about the possibility to get rich quickly
Obviously, the majority of them have no clear image of what cryptocurrency really is.
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:58:31 AM

Bitcoin was invented to make transfers faster among individuals and business owners across oversea, however most people like those who are not related to online based work can only sense bitcoin as a profitable asset and are only intended to hold bitcoin to generate profits from it. Thus  governments also have same sense over bitcoin due to which they ban it
One thing I have known now is that we cannot always have people to be the same all over and we all serve different purposes. The freelancers who get paid in bitcoin or cryptocurrency, the investors who are looking for the long term profit and holding, the traders who could be day trading, shorting and so on. Everybody have a particular way they see things, but for common man who is trying to make a living and have seen a lot of benefit, their sense is to keep helping themselves being a part of the community.
Btcjunpitz18

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:26:33 AM

At first they're curious, by merely looking in their eyes, you can see the eagerness to learn but a bit doubtful. Common people react in a different way depending on how it was explained or convinced them. It is easy for them to believe what was seen in their two eyes.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:33:13 AM

I inquired as to whether they're mindful about the presence of computerized currencies,and they revealed to me that they're not but rather they likely heard it once on the news. I think it relies upon the group that encompasses a person. Bitcoin was acquainted with me a year ago in light of the impact of my colleagues. They urge me to advance in the realm of digital forms of money to have the capacity to acquire cash. I figure a few people wouldn't like to discuss this sort of subject since they would not like to consider the monetary circumstance of their own nation.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:40:01 AM

Although they initially felt a layman for the digital currency, I think over time they will be drifting along with the flow of life that leads to a new things including the digital currency till interested to get an online jobs. Anyhow., internet connection will be used more often by most people and the most people will getting to knowing the contents of the internet more extensively until find a crypto currency that is currently widespread known to many people over all its advantages.

racham02

Activity: 257

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:58:22 AM

All people do not believe in the online digital currency now because of the lack of knowledge about cryptocurrency. But now as they know the crypto, the negative thoughts about it are still not lost

doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:21:47 PM

All people do not believe in the online digital currency now because of the lack of knowledge about cryptocurrency. But now as they know the crypto, the negative thoughts about it are still not lost
There are very much negative thoughts which are prevailing in the minds of the common people who are related to the local businesses and the reason behind this is that they have the dealings in the banks on the daily basis. They deposit the money in the next morning and take out when they order fresh stock, so for them this is ideal way of doing the things and they don’t care about the sayings of the people. Moreover, the media propaganda is also keeping them away from the crypto currency.

googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:44:13 PM

Certainly bitcoin has made the life far more easier than the previous world or era I would say. There was time when the transaction were all dependent upon the PayPal, payza, pioneer etc services and however there was no solid proof of that earlier or there was too much scam that used to happen. Now the transaction are public broadcast and they can be seen and tracked very easily. They are also having low fees and thus we could just go on earning online without hesitance and we can get the payment instantly too. This currency has become really great for the online entrepreneurs as it can be paid anonymously and whenever and how much you want to pay. A perfect combination for the online needs.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
aintnopassincraze

Activity: 233
Merit: 106

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:28:25 PM

Pretty much this! We don't like getting involved with things we don't know and the quicker we can break that barrier down the quicker people can get involved here. Also the more you know, the easier it is to be a strong hand. Why do you the market corrects hard after a euphoric pump? Some of it is natural of course, but some of it is noob panicking>comes from not knowing about crypto. If they learned about crypto>less noob panicking>less markets correcting or crashing. Knowledge is power, believe that!

Seram1

Activity: 197
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:59:24 PM

if they can not get rid of negative thoughts about crypto you do not have to worry. meaning they are wasting their chance to become millionaires. you just have to prove to them the results you get from the crypto world. that way they will believe and are interested to join and jump directly into the world of crypto without you ask.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:35:45 AM

The majority of the world populace see bitcoin as a ponzi scheme especially the political office holders and the elites in our society. To some bitcoin is like stocks and share and they believe that you can make it by investing in it when the price is low and sell it when it is high. Through this many has made very serious money and some of them are living in affluence today. I believe bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is the money and currencies of the next generation and cash and fiat will be the thing of the past.
I can understand the politicians think that, after all bitcoin goes against their best interest so they cannot be pro bitcoin, but most people that think that bitcoin is some kind of ponzi scam should know better they should inform themselves and to not let themselves be deceived by the media I know that it's easier to watch what's in your TV but if you want to be informed of real news you need to look for them.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:44:31 AM

I do believe crypto currencies is more popular for the people that used internet every day, the people who constantly update their knowledge about technology are more familiar with crypto, not a lot of people understand about crypto and some of them don't want to used crypto, the reasons is because they concerns about the security and a lot of hacker's and phishing site, I got alot of this feedback when I try to explained Bitcoin to them

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:53:58 AM

for me except of being lack of knowledge most of the people now don't believe on virtual currency due to some fud's that always spreading negative news around the globe which is the common reason why the price is decreasing. Causes also why more people declined virtual currency nowadays.  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: