Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:02:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin → Paypal - [Buying Bitcoins] - [www.BTC2PayPal.com]  (Read 3551 times)
Bitcoin2PayPal (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 08:18:49 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2013, 05:01:11 PM by Bitcoin2PayPal

Convert your Bitcoins to PayPal
 www.btc2Paypal.com

We buy your Bitcoins at the current market price (via Mt.Gox)

Easily fund your paypal account from your Bitcoins
3 Easy steps from Bitcons to paypal
Available worldwide
Most transactions are processed within 24 hours
We pay the Mt. Gox rate at the time
Gift funds to your friends, family or someone else

Now buying 0.1 +

www.btc2Paypal.com

I would have announced in a better suited board if there weren't restrictions in place..

We are a new small time company who after hearing of Bitcoin have became very interested in them and believe they have the potential to become mainstream, albeit this could take a while, we have faith!

We are currently in phase one; Buying "stock".
Once we feel we have sufficient amounts in reserve we plan to begin to sell them too.

We seen a gap in the market and realised buying and selling Bitcoins and crypto's from/to everyday currency simply isn't easy enough for the average computer user looking to get into crypto's and we believe we can help bridge the gap between the two.
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 08:24:39 PM

Anyone can confirm the legitimacy of them?

ag@th0s

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 08:24:45 PM

LOL - you announced a new business on the newbie thread?
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 08:26:11 PM

* DiamondCardz laughs at a new business being announced on a newbie thread

You can't even be bothered to make a few posts before-hand?

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 08:28:24 PM

* DiamondCardz laughs at a new business being announced on a newbie thread

You can't even be bothered to make a few posts before-hand?
I guess some people don't have the patience.

Birdy

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 08:31:56 PM

Beware of Paypal chargebacks (if there even is a paypal transaction after sending Btcs Roll Eyes )!
Also Paypal doesn't allow buying Bitcoins, so your/his account may be frozen.
Gabi
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008

If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 08:56:56 PM

Scam?

clearcrystal

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 08:58:55 PM

Forreal?

LATOKEN  ●  TRADE REAL ASSETS IN CRYPTO  ●  JOIN ICO NOW
SLACK  |  TELEGRAM
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Ghost42

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 09:01:43 PM

I assume a scam until proven the contrary  Cool
Bitcoin2PayPal (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 09:17:18 PM

I would have announced in a better suited board if there weren't restrictions in place..

We are a new small time company who after hearing of Bitcoin have became very interested in them and believe they have the potential to become mainstream, albeit this could take a while, we have faith!

We are currently in phase one; Buying "stock".
Once we feel we have sufficient amounts in reserve we plan to begin to sell them too.

We seen a gap in the market and realised buying and selling Bitcoins and crypto's from/to everyday currency simply isn't easy enough for the average computer user looking to get into crypto's and we believe we can help bridge the gap between the two.

(I am going to add this to the first post as I feel I should have better introduced our service.)

I apologise for not declaring our intentions before and we look forward to doing business with the community.
I have also changed the thread's name as I feel I may have misused the [ANN] tag.
Birdy

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 09:23:21 PM

Okey, what are you gonna do about Paypals TOS?
Once they know what you are doing, your account is likely to be shut down by Paypal.
Bitcoin2PayPal (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 09:50:06 PM

After reviewing PayPal's terms we haven't found a term we are breaching.

We will also send the currencies as gifts and or another option of the sellers choice,
again optionally with a note of their choice.
squid314

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 10:01:08 PM

Starting a business to exchange Bitcoin with PayPal by only accepting irreversible transactions and only offering reversible ones does seem very suspect. It is always better to have multiple options for using your Bitcoins, which can only make the Bitcoin ecosystem stronger, and I hope that this is legitimate.
Bitcoin2PayPal (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 10:08:07 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2013, 10:19:12 PM by Bitcoin2PayPal

As stated before, We are a new company starting out; We are here to find clients and need your help move towards phase two.
Also, We had complications with the domain registrar and only today got things sorted.

We chose to adopt PayPal as our payment method as almost everyone (who will most likely use Bitcoin) will have heard of it and have used it before.
Also we chose PayPal as it can be used worldwide for multiple currencies.
pteranodon

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 10:21:19 PM

Starting a business to exchange Bitcoin with PayPal by only accepting irreversible transactions and only offering reversible ones does seem very suspect. It is always better to have multiple options for using your Bitcoins, which can only make the Bitcoin ecosystem stronger, and I hope that this is legitimate.

And I believe Postcode GL9 is in Bristol not Glasgow whre the Registered address and phone number point to
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 10:24:50 PM

And I believe Postcode GL9 is in Bristol not Glasgow whre the Registered address and phone number point to

It's clearly a fake address. Mr An Onymous who lives at 9 Where some?

Bitcoin2PayPal (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 10:30:44 PM

One "point" of Bitcoin is to remain anonymous, right?
We felt adding personal details to the url's details would seem stupid because of this,
it was also a sort of private joke but that seems to have backfired..
Bitcoin2PayPal (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 06:27:35 AM

One "point" of Bitcoin is to remain anonymous, right?
We felt adding personal details to the url's details would seem stupid because of this,
it was also a sort of private joke but that seems to have backfired..

There is nothing wrong with wanting to stay anonymous, that could be bonus in some peoples eyes as it means you are less likely to come to the attention of authorities and have to follow regulations and implement AML processes.

But for a brand new fresh site one day old it is suspicious as once we send you the BTC you can run away with it and there is nothing anyone can do.

Also yes Bitcoin is banned by PayPal, they have stated this many times and freeze accounts, however they usually don't go after people buying BTC (such as you), but if you were to sell BTC and accept PayPal you would likely have your account frozen, get a ton of disputes/chargebacks and lose lots and lots of monies.

Just be careful folks...remember that if you send the BTC and they don't send the PayPal funds you will not be able to do anything.

We appreciate your feedback and our decision to remain anonymous where possible.

After rereading through PayPal's terms and conditions regarding Bitcoin/digital goods we will remain in phase one where we will purely buy coins and as stated before will continue to offer the seller's choice of payment type/reason and additional note.

Should we sell them in the future we will look into additional methods of dispersal that offer the same as PayPal.
flavius

Activity: 154

welcome to riches

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 06:31:45 AM

your price should be 5-10% lower then MTGOX. converting btc to paypal should never be profitable for the person receiving the coins lol

crime generates tenfold more money then real businesses do in bitcoin. the fact you cant accept this just makes you a kike

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.
Bitcoin2PayPal (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 12:27:06 PM

We offer the current Mt. Gox rate as it seemed to be the most trusted source for the current exchange rate.
This means people have the option to sell us their coins for the price they are currently being sold at, without encountering any additional fee's.

We've officially handled our first few clients (most likely found through the forum) and have run into no problems so far! - We appreciate and welcome feedback our previous clients, so feel free to post your experience with us!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: