Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:24:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTION - INPUTS PLEASE  (Read 281 times)
Crypto_Happy_Sad (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 47

BE-RACEFUL GRACEFUL

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:01:08 PM

Hello Bitcoiners,

Finally today was able to find the address to which our stolen BTCs were sent and I see that the wallet address was created on Blockchain.info ,also I was able to see the transactions done by the scammers the same day including mine Sad

Is there a way where I can reach Blockchain.info and update them about this Fraud,so they can provide the Wallet owner details?

Appreciate any inputs !

Looks like they have robbed alot of people from the transactions I see.
bitcoinwhoswho

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 08:03:56 PM

is this related to the mybtgwallet.com scam? message me or reply with the address so i can check our website?
Phalo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:59:42 PM

Hello Bitcoiners,

Finally today was able to find the address to which our stolen BTCs were sent and I see that the wallet address was created on Blockchain.info ,also I was able to see the transactions done by the scammers the same day including mine Sad

Is there a way where I can reach Blockchain.info and update them about this Fraud,so they can provide the Wallet owner details?

Appreciate any inputs !

Looks like they have robbed alot of people from the transactions I see.

You can reach blockchain.info but I'm afraid there's nothing they can do. I'm sorry you lost your bitcoins. Your best bet is hiring a hacker to somehow track this thief or thieves. What they are doing is not right.
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:55:00 AM

sorry but you can not get your bitcoin that was taken away

and it is almost impossible to know the identity of the owner of a bitcoin address

Crypto_Happy_Sad (OP)

BE-RACEFUL GRACEFUL

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:24:02 AM

sorry but you can not get your bitcoin that was taken away

and it is almost impossible to know the identity of the owner of a bitcoin address

Appreciate the great technlogy but depressed with these hackers Sad
lazygin001

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:29:01 AM

You can try but i doubt they will do anything. How much did they rob you if you don't mind me asking?
Crypto_Happy_Sad (OP)

BE-RACEFUL GRACEFUL

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:41:38 AM

You can try but i doubt they will do anything. How much did they rob you if you don't mind me asking?

Yeah,4.5btcs
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:53:00 AM

Unfortunately you cant do anything about it even you try to contact blockchain.info they cant help you with such problem its very easy to create anonymous account on blockchain.info and store the hack btc and youre good to go, they cannot trace the identity.  

placergold

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:54:31 AM

Anyone can create an account in blockchain.info and people don't provide identity when they create account, so don't think they can help you.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:16:43 AM

Wow, and 4,5 bitcoins are a huge amount of money, they are more than 45 thousand dollars, sure that it is a huge amount of money, how were they stolen?
The best thing that you can do is just nothing, because there is no way to contact blockchain.info support because they are not going to answer to you, and if they do, they are not going to give you any details about that person because it is illegal. Just think about it, why if i say that you are the scammer and i want to ask blockchain for your IP and they gave it to me.. it would be strange.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
Crypto_Happy_Sad (OP)

BE-RACEFUL GRACEFUL

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:50:54 AM

Wow, and 4,5 bitcoins are a huge amount of money, they are more than 45 thousand dollars, sure that it is a huge amount of money, how were they stolen?
The best thing that you can do is just nothing, because there is no way to contact blockchain.info support because they are not going to answer to you, and if they do, they are not going to give you any details about that person because it is illegal. Just think about it, why if i say that you are the scammer and i want to ask blockchain for your IP and they gave it to me.. it would be strange.

Because of these thiefs,innocent people are even considers thiefs.So very insane Sad
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: