Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:51:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ether Trading  (Read 246 times)
Jacoroph97 (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 09:48:52 PM

I want to learn how well to trade ether. Thank you.
texasman86

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:15:37 PM

can you be more specific? is this a joke?
italianMiner72

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:59:54 AM

for trading ethereum, like all the others cryptocoins, you need 2 things:
1) the cryptocoin, eth, btc, ltc or whatever.
2) an Exchange account where to trade coins.

optionally you can use a p2p Exchange like etherdelta.

but if you want to learn how trading in a profittevoly manner, this is another thing :-)

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:05:54 AM

What is your exact query dude. Do you want to exchange the ether for different crypto currency or you want to start the trading account and do trade with that. If you mention it more clearly. Me or anyone can give a better suggestion for your question. To trade with the different coins you can use Polenix, Bitrex, etherdelta or livecoin.net.
geyayy

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:10:48 AM

Can you please be more specific, into what crypto coins do you want to trade your ethereums? You should say all the details. 

TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:14:57 AM

To trade well, you will need a mentor or learn a ton of material about trading, but still it will not help. Only practice will help. Many, many practices. And what you need for practice, read above.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
f80

Activity: 130
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:17:30 AM

You'll need to learn how to trade first, so tehnical and fundamental analysis..but these things do not happen over night Roll Eyes
tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:27:21 AM

It's not that easy just like what you think, you should start reading and do a lot of research before entering in Ether or other crypto coins trading.
gsg07

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 09:39:08 AM

For exchange to fiat, the most convenient option is Coinbase...without a problem=)
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:46:02 AM

Trade ETH paired with other altcoin/token actually more easy than trade BTC paired with altcoin because price of ETH stay  around between $300. And to get profit from trade Ether will be the same rule like other altcoin trading ,buy low sell high,  and most important in trading always keep patient and do not greedy, maximize trading plan by decide how many persentase for take profit and for stop loss, and learn more other strategy and also risk management. And if you need info about good exchange to trade ETH, My recomendation is decentralized EtherDelta exchange.
Mur45

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:50:42 AM

I don't get the question, we trade ETH like other crypto..
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:40:59 PM

All the above replies he was asking how to make profit from trading eth not where to trade it or how to trade it.

No worries it's not hard to trade eth. The only issue is my strategy was when the price was lower I'm not sure if theprice will fall or not but if you want to take the risk buy eth now and sell it all for usdt. Place a buy order at $300 or below when your order get's filled sell it at $315 it doesn't happen daily but i am able to do this strategy 2 times in a week.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:28:56 PM

All the above replies he was asking how to make profit from trading eth not where to trade it or how to trade it.

No worries it's not hard to trade eth. The only issue is my strategy was when the price was lower I'm not sure if theprice will fall or not but if you want to take the risk buy eth now and sell it all for usdt. Place a buy order at $300 or below when your order get's filled sell it at $315 it doesn't happen daily but i am able to do this strategy 2 times in a week.

hey guys... a see a lot of people giving help here..
but...
but where is Jacoroph97 ?
here you can use a big resource with a lot of ideas to start trading!
https://www.tradingview.com/ideas/
good luck!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: