Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:46:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ViMarket - Shop VIRTUALLY, Save In Reality - Disruption of Retail Marketing  (Read 5278 times)
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:43:13 AM

I have explored this project and what i have not seen is the name of the token. By the way what is the name of the token and how much will be its price base on bitcoin?
A price of this token will various, fron 0.25$ to 0.70$ per token on the ico stage. It is based on hardcap system. You can check this and information on their site http://platform.vimarket.io

Will just wait for the ICO to be finished. Hopefully the price will increase and the project will soon be famous.

Yeah, for sure many investors and users that makes them comfortable to use. I hope that they can have some airdrops in this project if possible. Also, I'm hoping for their phase 2 on bounty campaign as I'm  interested to join.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:53:14 AM

ViMarket is for future. In 2018, the virtual reality market is estimated to reach a value of 12.1 billion U.S. dollars and 40 in 2020, so people who are investing in those kinda projects now, they will make a good profit in coming years I think.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:46:57 AM

Lol, i using all of my first 15k VIT for buy items at Vimarket Station. Could we have more VIT and this VIT can using on future? I think this is only demo.

You can always have more VIT if you buy more in the ICO using whatever payment methods they accept  Cool
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:13:22 AM

Its amazing to see the ViMarket road map, we thought it just founded recently but road map gives a clear picture that ViMarket is founded in 2015 and on 5/12 ViMarket featured on CGTN America, ViMarket a virtual shoppe is really a brilliant idea projected indeed, Our busy schedules in busy life makes us so prison, during the time of needful, Thanks for the launch of ViMarket which is really benefiting us in the real life.
Ted Kin

Activity: 546
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:42:45 AM

Brilliant innovative idea projected indeed! Especially nowadays due to our busy work schedule, we are always pursuing for more time to look into our household matters. Most of the time we ended up purchasing wrong furniture set online with many reasons like wrong theme; wrong color combination or wrong size even to enter your front door!
ViMarket will definitely save us not only our time but costs as well. I simply love this project! Cant wait for its launching. Good luck!
Good observation. Using such features as the platform offers, we will not only save time but will have better things.
Wasimalik

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:49:14 AM

Very interesting Project, Reserved Urdu Translations, I request to confirm my reservation by sending me PM here  or at telegram, Thanks
My Telegram: Wasimalik

My recent work,

AMLT: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2573116.msg26213689#msg26213689

DIMPAY: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2542221.msg25925876#msg25925876Da
Daneel: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2519330.msg25734722#msg25734722

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 03:56:17 AM

Lol, i using all of my first 15k VIT for buy items at Vimarket Station. Could we have more VIT and this VIT can using on future? I think this is only demo.

You can always have more VIT if you buy more in the ICO using whatever payment methods they accept  Cool
Today virtual reality platform everywhere, in many shops for people with kids and etc, and it gives a money to starter, it is very profitable. This project will profitable too and i will buy some tokens today  Smiley

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:44:44 AM

Very practical idea but I do not like VR glasses. The team does not plan to do 3D images with the ability to view on TV? I think I'm not the only one having problems with VR glasses.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
quimbi777651

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 05:17:45 AM

Project of the future. I read that they do similar projects in production, for example, for training in work in hazardous conditions. And now virtual technologies come into the life of every person. This is very good. Good luck to the team.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:25:41 AM

Very practical idea but I do not like VR glasses. The team does not plan to do 3D images with the ability to view on TV? I think I'm not the only one having problems with VR glasses.
This will be like just an old-school online shopping on the internet buddy.

This project is developing an innovative way of online shopping using VR device and you can see the hardware that they are going to provide on the website. It's typical to hate new things but we are already starting a new future here. You either stop hating and go with the revolutionized ideas or stay behind and watch your TV.

BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:36:41 AM

Wow , this project is doing so well even after all the obstacles .
The developers and management is determined and that is the best thing. Keep it up guys .
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:02:42 AM

The project is really developing very rapidly and purposefully, and all thanks to a strong and successful development team! This project definitely needs to be supported and soon we will be able to use it.

I agree with you, the project deserves attention and detailed study. I will follow the progress.
Thats why the developers and team members of this project is taking one step further using a virtual reality system to make online shopping more realistic for shoppers.
A perfect example of the penetration of virtual technology into the real world. Like many crypt fans, I am the source of such technologies. I hope this is not the future but the real reality of our world.
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:36:48 AM

Great, I need to participate in the project. I think if the developer does everything like in white paper, all online shops including monsters like Amazon will have to use the platform.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:07:15 AM

You guys (devs) should really push on attracting some "stars" for your project.
Make it as a primal question. VR is fast developing segment, where are some whales involved long time ago.
You could be incredibly good, but try to gather more support from institutional investors.

Best regards
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 08:09:34 AM

The project is really developing very rapidly and purposefully, and all thanks to a strong and successful development team! This project definitely needs to be supported and soon we will be able to use it.

I agree with you, the project deserves attention and detailed study. I will follow the progress.
Thats why the developers and team members of this project is taking one step further using a virtual reality system to make online shopping more realistic for shoppers.
From my own view it wants to give shopper a first hand touch of the product so that you know what your going for. Take the real estate for example you dont have to go check the house, you use VR froom where you are to see the house...thats the part that really excite me most about this project..i hope i will be able to see that

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:21:02 AM

From my own view it wants to give shopper a first hand touch of the product so that you know what your going for. Take the real estate for example you dont have to go check the house, you use VR froom where you are to see the house...thats the part that really excite me most about this project..i hope i will be able to see that
That's quite an interesting idea then, getting in touch with the product before you can buy. Its like there will be no problem when choosing the right sizes or design because we already check its product before we can buy.
ShooFly27

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:25:57 AM

This is a cool idea and all, but spectiv already did this with their ICO. There is no point of yours. Really? Is there anything else that can be said about this project?
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:48:22 AM

ViMarket Ltd as a specialized service company, is the result of the exploration of high technological advancements in 3D content creation, virtual, augmented reality, artificial intelligence and machine learning

Thanks! You're absolutely right. Here's how the virtual shopping experience feels like
https://editor.vimarket.io/player/v2/512b9894-7faf-4767-aef5-0b0737f89a38?wait=true

Phenomenal, isn't it?

There's a reason why ViMarket is disruptive. Smiley

Yeah it was a new experience...thanks for sharing  the virtual shopping site to me...I can see, everyone is interested in this project...because it is the best virtual experience anyone desire for
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:59:58 AM

You're right dude, you can easily choose what you want that don't need too much time to choose when you are in reality since you know the right place you wish to buy like in the shopping mall.
dRAIH

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:15:09 AM

very interesting for ViMarket by listening to the word of "virtual", we already know that the company one step ahead to be able to break through market share in crytpocurrencies. especially with 3D technology products that they launch, will increasingly make us more interested.
And I hope more can continue to observe the development of this company.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: