Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:14:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ViMarket - Shop VIRTUALLY, Save In Reality - Disruption of Retail Marketing  (Read 5278 times)
izay

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:32:07 AM

ViMarket is such a very high technology ideas. This must be purely automated and powered by purely high technology basis. The concept of virtual reality has a huge participation in this market. With ViMarket you can buy everything. You can turn your dreams into reality. I really love the concept, it's creative and probably productive. I would love to experience ViMarket soon so i can spread out the best features that your program can offer. I will stay tuned for more updates and upcoming progress of this.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:32:37 AM

This project caught my interests, shopping with VR device will make it more exciting than just browsing the internet.  
I can see that the developers have been working on this project for a long time. I hope for its success, this project is something to watch for because it will revolutionize the online shopping industry.

reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:40:14 AM

From what I see, this is gonna be like The Sims with VR integrated, it's really good for people which really want to simulate his/her life in a virtual world. You can choose many fashions that fit you and choose which apartment you are going to live in, you can also buy ViMarket Digital Products with their currencies, too. So many features that made this game very unique as The Sims and I'm curious about their development. I'm hoping this project will succeed in the future.

Definitely. That was also what I'm thinking. It's more like a reality game and you will able to acquire the things you bought virtually using the token. Good luck to this project

feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:48:41 AM

The necessary idea is very strange why no one has done this before. I think this store will fail much more than usual.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Tanazir

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:46:34 AM

ViMarket's platform is very interesting. I know many of us nowadays depend on online purchases, I think it is a great one to mix with the crypto world, you know that if you are doing trading and getting profits in cryptoos you can already pay with it, there is no need for a bank, in mall Those who do not need to read the crazy line it is a very convenient project I have ever seen. It has been developed and well-prepared since it was developed since 2015, so im this one bet
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:53:19 AM

A new project... it has a goal for online purchasing... so I like the idea.... hopefully  they will success in this goal...& we will get a new way to purchase
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:24:09 AM

great team of developers and to just image this kind of project on blockchain is really a welcome development i will actually be here to see how project fan out..is really awesome work

This the most high technology project that I ever see. Well, as I read there white paper I appreciate there 3D marketplace that allows users to create and share virtual reality experiences, using any device connected to the Internet. This project will hit there target and definitely many will interested on this project that really fits on the technology as want by many.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:34:52 AM

I see Vimarket dont have so much follower on twitter. So we need increasing our community to gather investor. Top-of-the-line VR gear for 10,000 investors? Even though ViMarket make ICO at Jannuary, we need work hard to get 10k investor target.

Well a new ico most likely wouldn't have followers on twitter unless they decide to buy them having a ton would be more suspicious
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:41:52 AM

Hi Dev, i like the idea and concepts of this new project VIMarket. I am following your project now and looking forward for more developments in VIMarket Project. I hope your project will be a success and Im hoping that you will get more serious investors.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:43:06 AM

I see Vimarket dont have so much follower on twitter. So we need increasing our community to gather investor. Top-of-the-line VR gear for 10,000 investors? Even though ViMarket make ICO at Jannuary, we need work hard to get 10k investor target.
Exactly, I agree with you and your vision here, this project already has a such a great following and goals, and with the right ideas and management it is set and will sky rocket in no time .
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:01:21 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 09:11:32 AM by coinbitcoin91

First, and I think, a worthy project. It's interesting to try yourself in this virtual store. I'm interested in interior design, and trying such a thing is very interesting. You can create a design and change it. Anyway, it will look dignified than the picture on paper.
JamesIV

Activity: 238

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:27:14 AM

partner with google and amazon. can you give more detail about this. But really interesting this idea. hope we can have a video explain more

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:31:52 AM

partner with google and amazon. can you give more detail about this. But really interesting this idea. hope we can have a video explain more

Are they really partnered with google and amazon? If that is true then Im sure this project will be a big success. I like the details and how they present their ANN thread. The concepts are new and I must say that this project will attract more investors if it will be promote in any platforms. I hope that you get more investors to support the project. Good luck Dev.

Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:45:21 PM

yes I agree if you give a lot of detail about this project I am sure this will make it easier for us to find out more about this project. good luck.  Cheesy
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:07:46 PM

Shop Virtually is like Shop Mutually Roll Eyes Grin ViMarket is like a promising project with high tech innovative thought process.
This digital market project just caught my thoughts, i hope this project reap ultimate success and i would like to take my step investing here and before am watching the project and looking forward for more developing wings in ViMarket project.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:52:32 PM

Good idea for this unique ICO or project. They wanna support some of the virtual reality datings in the future. Not only for shopping items online but to meet real people in virtual world.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:28:07 AM

What I really liked about this ViMarket, is that they are taking their time to build a solid project. they have started working on this project in 2015 as we see in the roadmap step by step and I think this something great, not like others ICO project that we are seeing these days.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:48:21 AM

This is a really amazing Project! I really like this! ViMarket is really promising. Being able to experiemce virtual ownership before taking real life delivery. This is kinda interesting. I want to stay tuned and up - to - date to this Project.

Definitely a very nice project which really love of many and for sure many investors will invest this brilliant project. I believed that this project will success and to earn much more profit since this project will give users to be comfortable and easier to use. More power to this project.
I totally agree with you. Nice project about virtualize furniture about our home or office. Lol. So awesome when i image that i can prepare my child bedroom before i can buy beds, wind chimes, Baby cots, etc..
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:15:34 AM

So having a virtual market will able you to check the item before purchasing by virtual ownership. But will you cover all the fees on delivery? I hope you'll be able to be partner with bigger companies with this.

erzascarlet_30

Activity: 210
Merit: 42

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 01:37:55 AM

it would be a nice experience to have it first in VR before buying it. Because you will choose wisely, save time and the choice that you really want will be delivered to you. I think ViMarket will lead this better and greater that you will see the item first as it displays whether it would be a furniture or other things, you can see it first if it fits very well if it blends very well and i think this is a great platform for retail marketing to be included in the in the crypto world. Many will surely support this one as it will help us to SHOP MORE TO THE FULLEST!

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: