Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:39:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: good bitcoin cash exchange operating in Turkey  (Read 186 times)
SMB-2525 (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:59:14 PM

Hello,
I would like to send some BCC to a counterparty in Turkey.
What is the best exchange  for Turkish bank accounts?
Thanks
KillyGon

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:11:53 PM

Hello,
I would like to send some BCC to a counterparty in Turkey.
What is the best exchange  for Turkish bank accounts?
Thanks

is the best you find di local exchanger youre country, if you want direct receive youre bank account in turkish
alternative you can exchange to bitcoin, before exchange youre local curency and receive in youre bank
Razor5

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:16:33 PM

You can't send BCC to Turkish exchanges, none of them accept BCC. There's no BCC trading in Turkish exchanges, only some of them offered to withdraw your BCC after fork. You can only send real BTC to Turkish exchanges.
If you really need to send BCC to a Turkish partner you can tell him to sell it in OTC, preferably in Turkish marketplace here with using escrow.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Goldsave

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:01:02 AM

You can't send BCC to Turkish exchanges, none of them accept BCC. There's no BCC trading in Turkish exchanges, only some of them offered to withdraw your BCC after fork. You can only send real BTC to Turkish exchanges.
If you really need to send BCC to a Turkish partner you can tell him to sell it in OTC, preferably in Turkish marketplace here with using escrow.

Hi Guys.
I have a friend in Turkey looking to Exchange TRY and USD on a Local exchange in Turkey for BTC.
Could you please supply me with the links to the Trusted Exchanges I can recommend to my friend.

GS
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: