Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:39:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Strange telephone call from friend, while she was under general during surgery.  (Read 88 times)
jacobmayes94 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:25:21 PM

I follow a pagan/spiritual path and am very familiar with the workings of connecting to the spirit world. I meditate, channel, and host meditation weekends and pagan rituals and follow the path of love/service to others.

Today, i would catch something on tape that would blow the minds of everyone I know. I have a friend who went under lung surgery today. Her voice is very raspy and barely usable, i might add. I did not know the time of surgery.

This afternoon, my phone rigs, a withheld\restricted number. Due to this, the call recorder kicks in. Line goes dead. Second call a few minutes later, im asking who is there and there is only silence. I then hear her name, crystal clear as spoken by her. The line then goes dead, I try and call her to no avail. When i got through to them later, turns out at the time of said call, she was under general antithetic during surgery and she has been very near to passing over to the other side this week.

She never called, for she could not and she was sure she did not, i sent her this and she was astounded. Seconds after this call i uploaded a copy of the recording to the telegram cloud to preserve datestamps. The date/time on the recording, as sent to her, her mother and the doctors who heard it, have all validated she was under, and have all validated it is her voice, like when she is healthy.

I deduced her subconscious took her spirit there as she feels closer to me and my partner more so than anyone else, so i questioned her to ask if this is indeed true, as that is typical of experiences I have found. Often you do not remember due to the veiling that covers this reality from the spirit world, placed there so we can make our choices in life without full knowing of where we come from, in particular weather we pick negative, or positive polarity, or stay put and do not pick.

This is undeniable to all of us, doctors we have spoken to say they have seen stranger more spiritual things on their job.

This is the second of its kind I have caught on tape, the first being a negative entity slamming the window as a gust of wind blows through the room during a game of risk, just as the dice are cast and read '66621'. 666 is not an evil number, but the entity wanted to communicate its message. Was easy to remove with sage and white light after requesting it to leave first. This game was recorded, im one of those who has always recorded things for fun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3uJwanS0CM - Listen for your own enjoyment. Best with earphones. - Recorded on a Sony Xperia Z5 smartphone with easyvoicerecorder, m4a at 64kbps.

I am not sure of beliefs of anyone on here, but i felt this is worthy of discussion. Since my OBE in 2009 when I was 14, i have gone on a spiritual journey that has been the most amazing thing of my life, helping me become more loving, compassionate and seeing how we are all interconnected, and despite trauma in life including losing my mother at 18 (had moved out with help at 16), my eyes were opened to that world beyond the veil, and to always treat all living things with love and compassion, and to respect the beliefs and free will of all.

Amazing what you can catch on tape.

Some will undoubtedly be skeptical, and that is also okay. I have always had high marks and interest in science/physics and deduction, but feel the world of science / spirituality logic / abstract minds can be merged very carefully, as neither is worthless, and too much of science can make one closed off to the finer spiritual vibrations and any other theory but their own, too much spirituality in life can make you have your head in the clouds, and the logical mind is good to help you make sense of abstract concepts and logical concepts.

Thought this might interest people, always good for a discussion and even a debate.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: