Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:42:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is $8000, ICOs MUST increase our token/coins  (Read 1093 times)
Sindren

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

Love me tender

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:35:00 AM

There is still no 100% certainty in the future. For investment, risks are preliminarily assessed. Trust in digital gold is trying in every possible way to undermine, for example. "Silk Road" Tarnish in the public eye is a fairly common political technology. Promising projects and advertising in the media - the key to success!
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:35:55 AM

As you know many ICOs still hold so many of the BTCs they got from us, while their coins/tokens are not trading..Sonthey must up our investment!!!!

One ICO is doing that! Why the rest are not doing same?

https://twitter.com/litracoin/status/931310354730070016

i think they wont do that becuase ico's have issued their token with their own set value and it may only increase if more people will invest on   it or the the more the demand and it does not related to the current value of bitcoin, no matter how high or low the bitcoins value it wont still affect the value of the token of the ico because they are totally different.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:44:08 AM

As you know many ICOs still hold so many of the BTCs they got from us, while their coins/tokens are not trading..Sonthey must up our investment!!!!

Hahaha.... sounds weird for me, but there will be the correction about the altcoin price against the bitcoin in the future. But what do you mean about increase out token? Did you mean on its value?
Do you wanna the developer try to recorrecting the ico price of token? it's ridiculous.
kamina87

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:48:43 AM

Rely on what make you sure that they will secure your investment? I've seen a lot of promising projects right after the launch of the ICO but after that they did not do what they said. My personal opinion, the promising project will be attached is their action. In investment, interest rates will be accompanied by risk and that is inevitable

housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:07:11 AM

I think you don't read the terms and conditions before investing into ICOs, there is no way they will increase the tokens or coins given to you, assuming the price went south are you going to pay more for the tokens
Ehrhc (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:15:09 PM

Usually ICO's lock in the prices at the moment you send in your bitcoins.  The price of bitcoins is very volatile, what if it dips to $5000 when you sent it in while it was close to $8000?  Does that mean you know get less tokens from the ICO?  That would be unfair.  This is one of the risks you take while investing in ICO's. 

You see that would make sense if you say that on your website! Or white paper which most don’t read!
So unless you mentioned the up and downs! Then you must up it for your investors!

Just to validate my opinion! Check Tezo! Seriously! How that make sense?

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Ehrhc (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:18:06 PM

the only ICO that protects & increases your BTC investment, your 1 btc investment is dynamically moves until trading starts.
how can this project will do that ?
can you explain me the detail ?

I am just an investor!
I shared my opinion here! Because many “famous” ICOs holding the extra money! Can you tell me what that are planning to do with I it?

Again I am referring to coins/Tokens that are not on trade!

..C..

equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:19:49 PM

As you know many ICOs still hold so many of the BTCs they got from us, while their coins/tokens are not trading..So I do believe they must up our investment!!!!

Simple logic! If I made an investment of 1btc at $4000 and now it’s $7500! And you still hold it! Why you are not upping my investment?

We all are watching MTcox situation! Nothing fair there!

Why do you think that they will do this when they have clearly mentioned in the project that this much coin for this much BTC/ETH invested. So their is no point of asking them to double or raise the token quantity. It is the benefit of the ICO getting if the market is moving high. That is why i have been telling that dont invest in ICO and better to wait let the coin get listed in exchange and then buy if the coin have real worth to buy it.
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:50:49 PM

A lot of ICO's convert a lot of funds to fiat because of its stability.  The other major portion of their funding comes from their own token supply.  If they choose to keep the funds in bitcoin or eth, the only way you could argue you should get more value, then they would be gambling just as you are.  We don't want that, right?

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:02:52 PM

And if Bitcoin lose value, ICO token should decrease? If we buy ICO tokens, it is at the price of the current BTC or the price fixed at the ICO. How could they know the price of BTC after an ICO? It is like if you buy food at a store, but tomorrow, the price is cheaper. Do they have to pay back the money for yesterday buying?
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:30:00 PM

Your investment amount is fixed when you send BTC. You should read the white paper before investing.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:34:44 PM

As you know many ICOs still hold so many of the BTCs they got from us, while their coins/tokens are not trading..So I do believe they must up our investment!!!!

Simple logic! If I made an investment of 1btc at $4000 and now it’s $7500! And you still hold it! Why you are not upping my investment?

Why would do that? They probably collected money with bitcoin but their hardcap and soft cap was USD base right? So their aim was getting usd not bitcoin. And they use this usd to develop their project not to hold those bitcoins.
Ehrhc (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:05:48 PM

Your investment amount is fixed when you send BTC. You should read the white paper before investing.

Go a head pass me couple of whitepaper mentioning that!

I understand and I agree.. If its mention then its a contract and you or me agreed on.

..C..

Ehrhc (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:06:55 PM

And if Bitcoin lose value, ICO token should decrease? If we buy ICO tokens, it is at the price of the current BTC or the price fixed at the ICO. How could they know the price of BTC after an ICO? It is like if you buy food at a store, but tomorrow, the price is cheaper. Do they have to pay back the money for yesterday buying?

Believe me ..They will announce they no longer can process with their project that they did the ICO for.

My question is ...Where the extra money will go for?

..C..

sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:19:25 PM

Answer this... would you be saying the same thing if Bitcoin crashed to $1000?  Would you be advocating for a reduction of your ICO coins?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Ehrhc (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:19:21 PM

Answer this... would you be saying the same thing if Bitcoin crashed to $1000?  Would you be advocating for a reduction of your ICO coins?

I did answer this, and my answer why you are talking about it when the situation is not even that?
The situation is BTC is going up!and not by 1-5% Its more, and these ICOs are cashing out extra money!

As you are saying what if BTC crashes to $1000..I will say this and remember it:
ALL THESE ICOS WILL ANNOUNCE THEY NO LONGER CAN DELIVER AND BANKRUPT THEM SELF!

..C..

Gasotard

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:57:00 PM

When did Bitcoin get up to that price? The only price increase that I saw Bitcoin have was the one happening right now.

Ehrhc (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:41:26 PM

That's the opportunity cost associated with participating in all ICOs - ETH/BTC rising in the period when tokens are not liquid/tradable. All serious ICO investors are aware of this and invest because of potential reward being higher than this risk.

Agreeing! But is it? Seriously with all these high profiles turn to be fake with problems ICOs!!!

..C..

crypto_bit

Activity: 168
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:14:17 PM

All serious ICO investors are aware of this and invest because of potential reward being higher than this risk.

I would add a free time. Exchange rate risk is a one thing and the other is you have to put some time and effort to find, select, prepare, contribute and finally sell the ICO tokens.
Hold BTC strategy needs no activity despite your strong will Wink
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:23:16 PM

That's the opportunity cost associated with participating in all ICOs - ETH/BTC rising in the period when tokens are not liquid/tradable. All serious ICO investors are aware of this and invest because of potential reward being higher than this risk.

Agreeing! But is it? Seriously with all these high profiles turn to be fake with problems ICOs!!!

This is the most problem in ICO's when their token be traded in other exchange they are not focus on the development of their project. Yes simply when Eth/BTC if rise and down their token is left behind. The best is do some research on which Ico really offers a good one.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: