Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:00:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is $8000, ICOs MUST increase our token/coins  (Read 1093 times)
Ehrhc (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:07:48 AM

As you know many ICOs still hold so many of the BTCs they got from us, while their coins/tokens are not trading..So I do believe they must up our investment!!!!

Simple logic! If I made an investment of 1btc at $4000 and now it’s $7500! And you still hold it! Why you are not upping my investment?

We all are watching MTcox situation! Nothing fair there!

One ICO is doing that! Why the rest are not doing same?

https://twitter.com/litracoin/status/931310354730070016

That's the opportunity cost associated with participating in all ICOs - ETH/BTC rising in the period when tokens are not liquid/tradable. All serious ICO investors are aware of this and invest because of potential reward being higher than this risk.

Agreeing! But is it? Seriously with all these high profiles turn to be fake with problems ICOs!!!

This is the most problem in ICO's when their token be traded in other exchange they are not focus on the development of their project. Yes simply when Eth/BTC if rise and down their token is left behind. The best is do some research on which Ico really offers a good one.

Well said.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:15:26 AM

As you know many ICOs still hold so many of the BTCs they got from us, while their coins/tokens are not trading..So I do believe they must up our investment!!!!

Simple logic! If I made an investment of 1btc at $4000 and now it’s $7500! And you still hold it! Why you are not upping my investment?

Hmmm, isn't this like investing in Euro company and then suddenly if Euro got twice than US dollar to request compensations? You are buying tokens form the ICOs and then you are owning only tokens. You are not paying in US dollars, you are paying in BTC/ETH

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:36:49 AM

This is the most problem in ICO's when their token be traded in other exchange they are not focus on the development of their project. Yes simply when Eth/BTC if rise and down their token is left behind. The best is do some research on which Ico really offers a good one.

This is what's happening after the ICO's collected that much or they reached their soft or hard cap. They don't focus actually with the development but only for crowdfunding their so called project. They are letting their tokens forgotten after a success within their ICO period. And this leaves the benefit to bitcoin or ETH because it helped to make the demand higher of these two coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:46:05 AM

It is out of goodwill if the project decides to, it is not an entitlement. Are you willing to decrease your coins if BTC price go down?
WhaleSlayer

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:36:23 AM

It all depends on the initial agreement. If they give you their token later than agreed, you are right, you are missing the opportunity to sell them at a better price. But if there was no agreement on WHEN exactly they would send you the tokens, well, than bad for you who has invested nevertheless.
PeterKh

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

ICO legal advisor and blockchain enthusiast

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 10:39:03 AM

It all depends on the initial agreement. If they give you their token later than agreed, you are right, you are missing the opportunity to sell them at a better price. But if there was no agreement on WHEN exactly they would send you the tokens, well, than bad for you who has invested nevertheless.
Agree. Need to read those Terms & Conditions.

https://incremint.io/ - an escrow solution for ICOs - now offering the Token for Credible ICO Discounts
johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:41:17 AM

Yes we need a good income,i am a bounty hunter and i dont earn a lot.My request to the ICOs and signature campaign is to be fair.

onyebuchi81

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:18:20 AM

Bro it's a two way street.if the price of btc fell u wouldn't have complained.beside most ICOs used ether as mode of payment not btc.and the price was quoted in btc or ether not usd.just suck it up and instead pray that the projects perform well when listed in exchanges.though I sympathize with u at the lackluster ways that these project are showing when it comes to been listed in exchanges
VarDiff

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:19:03 PM

ICO owe you nothing except rules described in whitepapers.
People are going crazy with this ICO madness.

ICOs are risky. Print this sentence and place in front of your monitor. You can win, you can lose, it's just a game.
Ehrhc (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:45:23 PM

ICO owe you nothing except rules described in whitepapers.
People are going crazy with this ICO madness.

ICOs are risky. Print this sentence and place in front of your monitor. You can win, you can lose, it's just a game.

You are correct with nothing expect rules on WP..Most don't say anything

Agreed.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

iblistenan

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:07:14 PM

if the sittuation got reverse, the price of bitcoin droping maybe for some reason, do you mind if you get less token ? and some ico maybe have fixed price for example 1 bitcoin equal to 100 token no matter how much the price of i btc is 1k or 10k usd you still get 100 token instead
WhaleSlayer

Activity: 229

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:55:38 AM

if the sittuation got reverse, the price of bitcoin droping maybe for some reason, do you mind if you get less token ? and some ico maybe have fixed price for example 1 bitcoin equal to 100 token no matter how much the price of i btc is 1k or 10k usd you still get 100 token instead

That's a good answer  Cheesy I cannot imagine a queue of people lining up to ask for their bounties to be dimished because the Bitcoin has tanked Smiley))
WHich organ some people use for thinking is still a mystery for me.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:12:44 AM

Having it fixed price will certainly get trouble for all investors. Because in that certain scenario, all investors have no chances that they can receive more tokens when btc price will pump. Instead, of what is in the written agreement that is also be the amount of tokens receivable.
HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:27:11 AM

I can't believe this thread has 3 pages already. Clearly the OP didn't read before he invested. If you want free coins you should join DeepOnion
laetitiavh

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:29:00 AM

I can't believe this thread has 3 pages already. Clearly the OP didn't read before he invested. If you want free coins you should join DeepOnion
I would love to learn about DeepOnion if you're ready to share, could you ?
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:33:06 AM

If Bitcoin dumped to $200, would you have given 90% of your tokens back to be fair? No, you wouldn't.
iamsether

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:48:33 AM

Increase your token? As far as I know, the quantity of token you bought will still be the same at he end unless you keep topping it up. If you are referring to the value of the token and how an ICO spends your investment, you must have read their whitepaper first and their plans regarding your investment and where they put it. If you are to buy and ICO, you must've learned about its background and every inch of it.
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:08:27 AM

If Bitcoin dumped to $200, would you have given 90% of your tokens back to be fair? No, you wouldn't.

Exactly this.
That's the only way to put it, would you cry if it was the other way around.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:46:09 AM

Exactly this.
That's the only way to put it, would you cry if it was the other way around.
I really can't stand that entitled kind of attitude. Leeching parasites everywhere.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:10:32 AM

It is out of goodwill if the project decides to, it is not an entitlement. Are you willing to decrease your coins if BTC price go down?
Yeah exactly, I don't see why should anyone do that. For example if you a 'good' with bitcoin when it was $1000, now are you going to ask that merchant to give you 8 more 'goods' because BTC's price has increase 8 times. This is completely illogical argument by OP IMO.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: